Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Looks don't matter" people say, yet even people who are with you for years won't see past them and look at your personality.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
So, I got recommended this video.

Two girls are having lunch, one was/is (no idea, I watched just the first few seconds to grab those screenshots) bullied in school, the other is popular. Since looks obviously don't matter and it's all about personality:soy::foidSoy::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:, you obviously just need a single look at them to instantly know which one's personality sentenced her to be bullied and dread going to school, and which one was inevitably popular and not even aware that there are people terrified of attending school, regardless of what they did.

BulliedvPopular1
BulliedvPopular2

Predictably, the comment section, absolute jfl at it btw, is filled with people saying what a fantastic personality the bullied girl has and what a great friend the people there missed out on because they couldn't see past her looks.

BulliedvPopular3
BulliedvPopular4

This is a much more brutal blackpill then it looks at first glance, tbh. We hear this a lot. "Looks only matter for first impression, then your personality takes over:soy::foidSoy:. Looks might help you establish a connection, but it takes your personality that builds it and makes it last:soy::foidSoy:." We hear this kind of stuff, saying that your looks have only a temporary effect and your personality is what people truly judge you on a more permanent basis.

The video is just a bit over 10 minutes long. Obviously, those two girls are sharing those ten minutes and neither is speaking too much, so I'd assume about 5 minutes of speaking time for each of them (as I said, I dnw.) Now, look at those comments. Those people are saying that just the 5 minutes that she had for speaking was enough for them to see that the bullied girl is a great, funny and kind human being whom they'd happily take for a friend. And those aren't some random comments. The comments saying this have thousands of upvotes, with the top one having 20 thousand upvotes, meaning that, yes, thousands of people agree that just 5 minutes of her speaking were enough for them to start liking the bullied girl.

Think about what this means. In South Korea, a high school takes three years, with it being common for students to be in school for 12 hours a day. For 12 hours a day, every workday, for three years, this girl was going into a school ,armed with her charming pErSoNaLiTy, strong enough to make people like her after 5 minutes of talking, and her shit looks. The result? For all that time, her "incredible personality" was completely fucking useless. Not a single time during those 12 hours of every workday of three years was enough for any of those she was in close proximity to during that whole time to look past her looks and see her personality.

In fact, let me do the math. Assuming 260 workdays in a year and that this girl only needed five minutes to let her personality shine, we get:

260*12*60=187 200

During the three years of high school, this girl had 187,200 possibilities to let her personality shine and befriend people, if only she was given a single one of them. Instead, she wasn't given a single one of those 5-minute chances, and her schoolmates never looked past her looks during those three years.

Now, looking at this, I'm supposed to believe that women are able to completely look past the looks of any man that asks them out, nah, scratch that, any man they see, and unfailingly scan his personality to determine whether he is worthy of a romantic relationship? I'm supposed to believe that the same normies who never look past people's looks in high school and so on completely stop caring about it the moment they leave that environment, despite it being well-known that stuff like bullying never really goes away with age, and that, sure, the women you approach will see your looks first, but the moment you talk or speak that impression of you will be erased as your personality will either shine or stink through:soy::soy::soy::soy:?

It would be comical if it wasn't so cruelly sad.

@Epedaphic @OutcompetedByRoomba @Subhuman0ne @To koniec @night-20

Cope, she still has more SMV than this whole forum combined.

Cope, she still has more SMV than this whole forum combined.
Not disputing that at all, of course:feelsokman:. Nevertheless, her case perfectly shows how useless "personality" ultimately is, since even after years of contact normies are not willing to consider it andsee past your looks, yet we are supposed to believe that women are doing that constantly and unfailingly judging us by our personalities alone:feelsjuice:.

i will bang my head against the wall until i drop to the floor

High iq thread man, and brutal blackpill.

I liked your analysis and calculations. The virtue signaling bitches in the comments wouldn’t have given her a chance if they were in school with her, they would have joined in on the bullying. Just like they do with us, it’s not about personality.

I liked your analysis and calculations. The virtue signaling bitches in the comments wouldn’t have given her a chance if they were in school with her, they would have joined in on the bullying. Just like they do with us, it’s not about personality.
Exactly, thanks brocel:feelsokman:.

You said it better than I could.

The worst thing is that I don't even think these commenters are lying. I suspect they honestly believe what they are typing. The average normies is like a horror creature straight out of the ending of 1984. They don't just say whatever is required to virtue signal as hard as they can in every moment, they actually are convinced of it as well! These people all seem mentally ill to me tbh
FqU8LkcX0AAmahS

Two girls are having lunch, one was/is (no idea, I watched just the first few seconds to grab those screenshots) bullied in school, the other is popular. Since looks obviously don't matter and it's all about personality:soy::foidSoy::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek:, you obviously just need a single look at them to instantly know which one's personality sentenced her to be bullied and dread going to school, and which one was inevitably popular and not even aware that there are people terrified of attending school, regardless of what they did.

View attachment 859610View attachment 859611

Predictably, the comment section, absolute jfl at it btw, is filled with people saying what a fantastic personality the bullied girl has and what a great friend the people there missed out on because they couldn't see past her looks.

View attachment 859612View attachment 859614

This is a much more brutal blackpill then it looks at first glance, tbh. We hear this a lot. "Looks only matter for first impression, then your personality takes over:soy::foidSoy:. Looks might help you establish a connection, but it takes your personality that builds it and makes it last:soy::foidSoy:." We hear this kind of stuff, saying that your looks have only a temporary effect and your personality is what people truly judge you on a more permanent basis.

The video is just a bit over 10 minutes long. Obviously, those two girls are sharing those ten minutes and neither is speaking too much, so I'd assume about 5 minutes of speaking time for each of them (as I said, I dnw.) Now, look at those comments. Those people are saying that just the 5 minutes that she had for speaking was enough for them to see that the bullied girl is a great, funny and kind human being whom they'd happily take for a friend. And those aren't some random comments. The comments saying this have thousands of upvotes, with the top one having 20 thousand upvotes, meaning that, yes, thousands of people agree that just 5 minutes of her speaking were enough for them to start liking the bullied girl.

Think about what this means. In South Korea, a high school takes three years, with it being common for students to be in school for 12 hours a day. For 12 hours a day, every workday, for three years, this girl was going into a school ,armed with her charming pErSoNaLiTy, strong enough to make people like her after 5 minutes of talking, and her shit looks. The result? For all that time, her "incredible personality" was completely fucking useless. Not a single time during those 12 hours of every workday of three years was enough for any of those she was in close proximity to during that whole time to look past her looks and see her personality.

In fact, let me do the math. Assuming 260 workdays in a year and that this girl only needed five minutes to let her personality shine, we get:

260*12*60=187 200

During the three years of high school, this girl had 187,200 possibilities to let her personality shine and befriend people, if only she was given a single one of them. Instead, she wasn't given a single one of those 5-minute chances, and her schoolmates never looked past her looks during those three years.

Now, looking at this, I'm supposed to believe that women are able to completely look past the looks of any man that asks them out, nah, scratch that, any man they see, and unfailingly scan his personality to determine whether he is worthy of a romantic relationship? I'm supposed to believe that the same normies who never look past people's looks in high school and so on completely stop caring about it the moment they leave that environment, despite it being well-known that stuff like bullying never really goes away with age, and that, sure, the women you approach will see your looks first, but the moment you talk or speak that impression of you will be erased as your personality will either shine or stink through:soy::soy::soy::soy:?

Cage I thought the foid on the left was a man. The obese one

normies wont accept ugly people with good personality but will have no problems looking past bad personality of attractive people

260*12*60=187 200

all she needs to do is lose weight and her tinder matches will jump from 100 to 10000 overnight

260*12*60=187 200

really cringe video tho
not gonna watch:feelspuke:

260*12*60=187 200

good post though
normies are retarded npc scum

Last edited:
Another day, another high IQ post by WorthlessSlavicShit...

People Online feel safe saying a lot of things, because we can't see how they walk in everyday life...

Is like I said about r/IncelExit, that NONE of the people there would be in a relationship, platonic or romantic, with a now reformed Incel.
They do say it. Not say it imply it.
But they wouldn't.

Also, and I know this is a low blow, but I can't stand girls talking about struggling in High School, specially the one on the first screenshot saying she relates to both of them, because she was once the popular girl but "muh rumors" ruined that.

I got fucking rocks and chair thrown at me, dude. I got people pinching my man boobs constantly. I got beat up, I was laughed at, was called ugly more times then I can count.

I don't care about anyone in this video.

260*12*60=187 200

Man Korean Noodles are goated :ahegao::ahegao:

Btw if the fat foid could literally SMV match the popular girl if she lost weight. But of course foids are too lazy to do even that.

260*12*60=187 200

Juice worlds girlfriend let her more attractive boyfriend wear his clothes after he died