Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies overreact about rape.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Rape has been happening for all of human history, in every war there has been massive amounts of rape. And there has never been this alarmist crazy attitude towards rape until now, modern normies seem to think that rape is worse then death, while all throughout history rape has just been a normal part of life.
Woman never complained about rape before, worst case scenario was they would get pregnant, but if they don't get pregnant then they would just move on with their life.
But modern females claim their minds have been destroyed and they need constant therapy just because some dude stuck his dick in her. Fucking dramaqueens overreacting.

rapecels and paedocels need banned.

This is an extremely legit post. Modern females only complain about rape because they have not known any hardship in their lives at all and are encouraged to whine at the slightest amount of discomfort.

jakejosie.jpg

Rape probably is the most horrific thing that could happen to you. It's a bit worse for women because their body will react to the sperm released inside their body, creating a rape baby against the woman's will. I don't think there's anything worse than that, TBH.

never understood it. Rape isn't that bad. I rather get raped than get my face beaten up.

Rape probably is the most horrific thing that could happen to you. It's a bit worse for women because their body will react to the sperm released inside their body, creating a rape baby against the woman's will. I don't think there's anything worse than that, TBH.
Lol the bitch can use a morning after pill and not get pregnant at all.
What about rape where the bitch is drunk and the guy is having sex?
She wouldn't be alert at all and would only find out she got raped afterwards.

Men used to rape women all the time, because they are hypergamous beasts who wouldn't fuck most of them. If women had their way back then the human species would have died out. The patriarchal system was installed primarily to stop rape.

Also, 8+ nonmanlets cannot be rapists in a woman's eye.

Rape does not exist; when a femoid says "rape" she merely means sex with anyone other than Chad.

Unless the chad gets rich and famous.

You ever play a game called sad satan?

Lol the bitch can use a morning after pill and not get pregnant at all.
What about rape where the bitch is drunk and the guy is having sex?
She wouldn't be alert at all and would only find out she got raped afterwards.

I am talking about times when such inventions like the morning pill hadn't been made or at least weren't available for the public. Bosnian genocide is an example. There's a chance that Blackops2cel is actually a rape baby considering he's from that area and around the age he should be in order to potentially be a rape baby. Also, I was talking about rape, as in, actual rape; where the woman is held down, kicking and screaming trying to get the rapist off of them. I don't consider degenerate whores who drank too much and regret having sex with somebody as "rape victims." I call that being a degenerate whore.

Isn't that some creepypasta deepweb game?
Yeah it had a message in it about rape, a psychological look into the mind of a rape victim. I'll beat my meat until it's raw than rape a girl.

I am talking about times when such inventions like the morning pill hadn't been made or at least weren't available for the public. Bosnian genocide is an example. There's a chance that Blackops2cel is actually a rape baby considering he's from that area and around the age he should be in order to potentially be a rape baby. Also, I was talking about rape, as in, actual rape; where the woman is held down, kicking and screaming trying to get the rapist off of them. I don't consider degenerate whores who drank too much and regret having sex with somebody as "rape victims." I call that being a degenerate whore.
The vast majority of the normie hysteria these days is not the brutal rape you described, but rather the rape where the bitch is passed out and the guy is having sex with her body.

The vast majority of the normie hysteria these days is not the brutal rape you described, but rather the rape where the bitch is passed out and the guy is having sex with her body.

Then I take back what I said, clearly normies do not know what rape even is anymore nowadays. JFL at confusing regretful degeneracy for rape. It's honestly disgusting and insulting to actual rape victims. PS: @knajjd did just that, but is he a rapist? Maybe, but he's not as bad as the degenerate whore who thought it was a good idea to pass out in a place where there's guys around.

exactly without rape humans would not exist, so nobody should ever make a big deal out of it, it is just sex

Women actually like it. It's their number 1 fetish.