Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Normies often say incels are entitled or that "life isn't fair get over it."

MidnightMetro

MidnightMetro

Banned
-
I've noticed normies take a quite callous and dismissive attitude when talking about incel issues and often say incels aren't "entitled to anything."

If this is the case, why do they then get upset when an incel snaps and slays normies? Were they entitled to life? If life isn't fair, shouldn't they just "get over it" when they are killed by incels?

Not that I would ever condone violence, but shouldn't the logic work both ways? Why are normies "entitled" to a timely demise?

Don't try to question their logic. Its selfish and makes no sense.

they mean some things are out of your control, and moving on is the only thing you can do. Just lol at comparing that true statement which everyone should learn from to mass shootings.

They have no logic bc they are retards

@BlkPillPres made a thread about it

they mean some things are out of your control, and moving on is the only thing you can do. Just lol at comparing that true statement which everyone should learn from to mass shootings.
Moving on clearly isn't the only thing you can do, as ER and AM have demonstrated. You could alternatively get back at normies, which is even more virtuous than just accepting the fate that normies assigned to you.

If "no one is entitled to anything" was a "true statement", there would be no civil rights.

They are false moralists. They have no morals, but they like to virtue signal as "morally superior".
Normies and foids are also very selfish and immature. They easily dismiss others suffering and are quick to extrapolate their own misfortunes as a "deep social problem".

They don't care about the homeless person sleeping in a cardboard box outside their giant houses in their gated communities. But somehow they want to "save the planet" and "stop climate change for the survival of the world and a better future for people".

What about the people here today, at the present, that are suffering right now? Not because of any natural environment change, but because of their selfish social behavior. What attitudes are they gonna change to help their fellow men?

So eager to cut "carbon emissions" but they don't even have the decency to buy a plate of food and feed a homeless person, or help an elderly person in their family or even a stray dog in an animal shelter.

I don't believe many Incels have killed normies/women. The actual numbers are less than 1%. They are much more at risk of being killed by blacks. And they don't have any sympathy for blacks either.

Normies and foids are disgusting hypocrites, pay no heed to their empty words.
High IQ

They are false moralists. They have no morals, but they like to virtue signal as "morally superior".
Normies and foids are also very selfish and immature. They easily dismiss others suffering and are quick to extrapolate their own misfortunes as a "deep social problem".

They don't care about the homeless person sleeping in a cardboard box outside their giant houses in their gated communities. But somehow they want to "save the planet" and "stop climate change for the survival of the world and a better future for people".

What about the people here today, at the present, that are suffering right now? Not because of any natural environment change, but because of their selfish social behavior. What attitudes are they gonna change to help their fellow men?

So eager to cut "carbon emissions" but they don't even have the decency to buy a plate of food and feed a homeless person, or help an elderly person in their family or even a stray dog in an animal shelter.

I don't believe many Incels have killed normies/women. The actual numbers are less than 1%. They are much more at risk of being killed by blacks. And they don't have any sympathy for blacks either.

This

If "no one is entitled to anything" was a "true statement", there would be no civil rights.
Somehow foids are entitled to our tax money and the right to vote, without sharing men's responsibilities and expect to get pussy passes any time, but when we say we're entitled to our non-rostie looksmatch then all the sudden we're seen as the most evil group of people on earth.

Life is fairer to them and they don't like knowing that so they hate us.

There you go, that's another completely delusional/self biased double standard. Like justifying what femoids do as "it's just female nature" while saying incels need to take 100% responsibility.

No idea why OP is banned.

How can they say "it's not that bad" or "get over it" if they have never experienced our situation? I'm sure if I carved their faces up with a machete and left them horribly deformed, then another normie said this exact same thing to them I'm sure that they would understand.

We ARE entitled to and owed the same things/happiness that they get for merely existing. It doesn't matter what their socially spoiled and ungrateful asses think/say. They can never truly dismiss the truth no matter how much they try. Also I agree with your analogy. Their "life isn't fair get over it" logic applies in other ways that aren't beneficial to them.

Last edited:
No idea why OP is banned.

I'm not sure if it's the same guy, it might be if he's perma banned, but it's the same avi... there was a post about him seriously talking about going ER in the future. *cough* based *cough*

If that wasn't him, then idk. The post stayed up for some hours, surprisingly, I'm assuming it was eventually deleted. It might of been OP's, it was the same avi.

*cough* based *cough*

Normies don't know logic, they always cry about poor people not having money wholee millionares exist, but then they say we are not entitled to sex and it doesnt matter that Chad gets it all

I've noticed normies take a quite callous and dismissive attitude when talking about incel issues and often say incels aren't "entitled to anything."

If this is the case, why do they then get upset when an incel snaps and slays normies? Were they entitled to life? If life isn't fair, shouldn't they just "get over it" when they are killed by incels?

Not that I would ever condone violence, but shouldn't the logic work both ways? Why are normies "entitled" to a timely demise?
What if a politician running for Governor or President told normies "You aren't entitled to middle class jobs and the lifestyle that comes with it. Get a minimum wage job and make do!" Do you think they'd ever get elected? Most normies do think they are entitled to middle class paying jobs and a nice house and two cars and a white picket fence and retirement etc.

It's human nature to believe in the Just World fallacy.

It makes the successful feel less guilty about being successful. It protects their ego.

Even people here use it for things they don't like even though they may be victimized in another way.

Rich people / Poor people
Thin people / Fat people
Positivite thinking / Negative thinking

Last edited:
Normies are not entitled to our mercy

iu

This 100%

It's like when people defend evolution and the survival of the fittest and say it's natural that incels don't get to reproduce, but those same people don't cheer evolution and the survival of the fittest anymore when a eugenist talks about sterilizing the lower IQ and less attractive on average races, for instance.

It's just good ol' hypocrisy.

It's like when people defend evolution and the survival of the fittest and say it's natural that incels don't get to reproduce, but those same people don't cheer evolution and the survival of the fittest anymore when a eugenist talks about sterilizing the lower IQ and less attractive on average races, for instance.

It's just good ol' hypocrisy.

At least the "life isn't fair" thing is true

Women belong in the kitchen get over it