Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies love talent (HIGHSCHOOL-CELS GTFIH)

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Ok so i haven't been on .is as much anymore because I have been doing football recently which is the only psychical thing i'm good at and my mom kinda was forcing me to play after I got the shit bullied out of me last year so I said fuck it I'll do it (mainly because she said she would give me less game time and make me hang out in some sped ass youth group)

So anyways I walk back into the school and I get ignored and made fun of until I actually start playing ball by tackling the quarter back and making normies complain about me "holding" which is a myth in football and just putting these kids on their ass. These kids are giving me rides and shit and actually having conversations with me unlike last year :feelskek:

Moral of the story normies love talent

also side note i almost drowned in the school pool because my legs gave out and wouldn't move so i couldn't swim and some normie came in and saved me :feelskek:

but yeah i actually know people and somewhat have friends now

@Lycan @YBP Yxngcel

tag other youngcels i missed

Good. Now you can be banned in my book (Normies can easily score gfs with a social circle) but almost everyone here has a social life but me so wtf am I talking about?

At least your mother has a brain :bigbrain:

Normies should be hanged over an overpassing.

That's good.

I wish my own family would have conversations with me :feelsugh:

Please kys you spoiled rich kid normie black watermelon licking nigger

Last edited:
I’ve watched American movies and American football players are Chads.