Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies Live Life To Complete Challenges, Black Pillers Complete Challengs To Live Life

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I have this saying, well I pretty much just came up with this one today JFL

"Don't live life to complete challenges, complete challenges to live life"

Here's another

"Challenge is just a euphemism for problem"

Normies like to use the word "challenge" to put an optimistic spin on "problem" because it makes them feel like a better person for having faced it, rather than thinking of it as something they "have to deal with". Its like when people refer to the "disabled" as the "differently abled" :feelskek:

Which brings me back to another thread about the innate dishonesty of the human condition, and how we interact with eachother

By speaking to your co-workers, you can begin to understand the normie mindset more and more, and today it truly dawned upon me

Normies experience life and an endless list of challenges to be completed, and they all pretty much have the same challenges

"Well I'm this age, I have to have start having children soon"

"I need to get a car, I'm this age"

Its like another version of "its the current year" meme lol

Everything they do, is not because they truly deep down want to do it, its because they feel they are expected to do it, at this time, in this specific way, because their entire life is dictated by social pressures, their roles in life have already been dictated for them, they've all been handed a list of the same tasks to be completed and they just mindlessly follow because they lack self awareness

Everything normies do is about about "feeling accomplished" by scratching another thing off that list of challenges and maybe adding on a few more, its like they get a thrill from it

The most ironic and angering part of it all is that they are always fucking complaining about how stressful their lives are

"I think X is cheating on me"
"I found out I got X pregnant, my life is over"
"Man having kids are expensive, I'm really stressed out......... pray you don't have kids (sarcastic laugh)"
"My wife is divorcing me, things are kinda bad these days"
"Man child support is really hampering my financial freedom"
"This job is so stressful........ but I love my job...... so tired"

Normies endlessly chase stress, and non-stop complain about having a stressful life, its so annoying, its like they can't connect the fucking dots, and they keep progressing on this trail of challenges, digging themselves further and further into a life of inescapable stress, an life rife with problems:feelskek:

Its so fucking annoying, why are you bitching all the time about the consequences of the decisions you made knowing full well what could and would transpire, STFU, the most annoying thing about normies to me, is their lack of self awareness, it literally feels surreal talking to some of them, like you are talking with an AI or something, no wonder these people will actually say "therapy works", when you lack the most basic skill of introspective thought, having someone guide you to think introspectively must seem like money well spent :feelskek:

For me, its the opposite with the way I view life, I see challenges as obstacles to be circumvented and ran through, to attain things of objective worth from the challenge, so I can one day build a life where I face little to no challenges, challenges are things to be moved out of the way so I can do things I actually enjoy

I could never envy a normies life, the only thing normie males have access to that I want, is sex, that's it, and for the most part, if you speak to your male co-workers, a lot of them don't even have much time for that with the stressful lives they have, that's the irony of stacking "getting old", on top of "having a career", and "having children", the further normie males progress into their life of challenges, THE LESS TIME AND ENERGY THEY HAVE TO ENJOY LIFE

A lof of these guys probably have sex like once a week, and that's if they even have the energy for it, or they aren't so stressed out that sex isn't even really appealing to them on their "free day"

Normies chases the "feeling of accomplishment" (subjective, anyone can feel that for any reason)

Black pillers chase the "feeling of satisfaction" (objective, very specific things make you feel "satisfied" [most physical in nature])

Black pillers chase nothing. We rot

Do chads have challenges ?

Black pillers chase nothing. We rot

You aren't black pilled, you are one of the most pathetic blue pilled users on the site, its a joke for you to even refer to yourself as black pilled, the way you think is in direct opposition to it
Do chads have challenges ?

Quite obviously, Chads are normies, they are just high tier normies, even Chads go the typical normie route and have stressful day to day jobs, even Chads get cucked by other Chads as their wives cheat on them, even Chads get divorce raped, even Chads get put on child support (especially Tyrones lol)

All normies are basically living carbon copies of eachothers lives

i can't stand normies' conversations, it's literal cancer jfl

This is something i was recently thinking about aswell. Unfortunately though, i'm to low iq to put my thoughts into actual words. So i'm really glad, you made this post.