Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies: "Incels Make Everything About Sex" (No, Everything ALREADY IS About Sex, Society Ransoms Women's Sexual Resources Against Men)

But we kinda dont though.I dont see sex craving here anywhere as much as wanting a companion

bro.Tell me when you've placed it on amazon

for sure, idk if mods will allow a post? but im going to offer all cels a big discount for the first 24 hours.

i can even give it to you for free if youre a povertycel - like i said, i really just want to get the message out to as many readers as possible.

everything is backed by logic, research, science, etc - i have a phd so i took writing it very seriously.

for sure, idk if mods will allow a post? but im going to offer all cels a big discount for the first 24 hours.

i can even give it to you for free if youre a povertycel - like i said, i really just want to get the message out to as many readers as possible.

everything is backed by logic, research, science, etc - i have a phd so i took writing it very seriously.
I think they will.It's technically self-promotion but its high quality so they'll probably let it stay

gotcha, ya, if they dont allow it. i understand.

ill just bump this thread when its live on amazon. going to publish on google, apple, nook, etc

it's called.

The Blackpilll Theory: why incels are right and you are wrong.

I'm going to market it strongly for sure - any advice on getting the word out to various podcasts? - i really just want to disseminate the message to as many people as possible.

here is the chapter by chapter breakdown. its 280 pages

Introduction
What is The Book About?
Warning to Incel Readers

Chapter I. Understanding the Incel Problem
Accurate Meaning of Incel
The Mischaracterization of The Word Incel
Dismissing Critics – The Biggest Incel Misconceptions

Chapter II. What is The Blackpill
The Refutation of The Just World Fallacy

Chapter III. The Background of The Blackpill
Nature & Nurture
The Bluepill
The Redpill

Chapter IV. Life is Easier When You Are Attractive
The Importance of Sex
Mental Health & Social Exclusion

Chapter V. What Women Find Attractive
Is It Really All About the Face?
The Importance of Being Tall
Just Be Confident Bro (Personality/Intelligence)
I Ain’t Sayin’ She’s a Gold Digger
Dual Mating Strategy & Hypergamy

Chapter VI. Dating Apps
“Dating Apps Are Not Real Life”
The Blackpill & Online Dating
“Chadfishing”
Research & Conclusions

Chapter VII. What Can You Do If You’re an Incel
Self-Improvement & A Positive Mindset
Is Therapy Worth It?
MGTOW
Consequences of Inceldom on Society
That's a tough question...

Mostly social commentary folks that do interviews...?

Mens rights
Redpill places...
Leave comments at various blogs hinting at your book as if from a "i read this book" perspective... (Leave full title and stuff, but try not to appear to be spam)
AM (lol) Radio shows!

Coast to Coast AM (long list to get on... Worth it through! Huge audiences and non confrontational! Your best bet for moneymaxxing! For sure.)

Because of radio talk-and morning shows that you haven't heard of before. They are fuckung clowns!

I was about to mention male geniuses who managed to live a very productive life pursuing a higher goal without ever mating (Newton, Beethoven, Tesla...), but those are just too rare to be significant.

I also wanted to say that even average men are such intelligent animals that they are capable of transcending their biological programming and find purpose in the pursuit of knowledge and art, but that probably is just a cope.

Men can certainly pursue higher goals, but those goals are and will always be secondary to their primal desires.

Basically, you are most probably right.
“Sex is like air; it's not important unless you aren't getting any.”
/thread
This.
Normies get sex with their partners regularly so its no something they even think about as an issue.
Whenever theyre not in relationship, their short tem sexless lif eis most often a temporary thought.

Even when they have temporary periods of celibacy, what they experience is nothing compared to a lifelong celibacy.

Incels desire something they never experienced. So I believe part of what they suffer from is frustrated curiosity. They want to know what is this thing normies talk so much about. Human beings are curious creatures, so it is hard for them to live with such a big mystery, especially when they are reminded of it everytime they see an attractive female and feel in their flesh the desire to grab her.

Last edited:
That's a tough question...

Mostly social commentary folks that do interviews...?

Mens rights
Redpill places...
Leave comments at various blogs hinting at your book as if from a "i read this book" perspective... (Leave full title and stuff, but try not to appear to be spam)
AM (lol) Radio shows!

Coast to Coast AM (long list to get on... Worth it through! Huge audiences and non confrontational! Your best bet for moneymaxxing! For sure.)

Because of radio talk-and morning shows that you haven't heard of before. They are fuckung clowns!

hey dude. my book is live on amazon.

Amazon product ASIN 1702383121
if that link is censored, the title is The Blackpill Theory: why incels are right & you are wrong.

im going to message the mods here and see about doing some paid advertising (i cant find any info on the site) then discounting the book price this black Friday weekend to $2.99 for ebook and $12.99 for the paperback.
I think they will.It's technically self-promotion but its high quality so they'll probably let it stay

my book is live now dude. see above. 264 pages in total.

Foids say that everything is not about sex,while after puberty and until the end of your live you get bullied for not having sex by them like its the death sentence. :feelskek:
Society puts such a hard stigma on incels for not having sex because they know that if you are not fucking-you are a biological trash and a dead end.

hey dude. my book is live on amazon.

Amazon product ASIN 1702383121
if that link is censored, the title is The Blackpill Theory: why incels are right & you are wrong.

im going to message the mods here and see about doing some paid advertising (i cant find any info on the site) then discounting the book price this black Friday weekend to $2.99 for ebook and $12.99 for the paperback.

my book is live now dude. see above. 264 pages in total.
Thanks bro! Reasonable price2!
Read u later!

Normalfags just love to project.

Thanks bro! Reasonable price2!
Read u later!

if you do a review let me know, and i can venmo you $5. this is my first published piece but i feel like reviews are a big part of the "game"

if you do a review let me know, and i can venmo you $5. this is my first published piece but i feel like reviews are a big part of the "game"
It might be a while... Im on a severe budget and next month is covered on my list. Books are a luxury item. So it depends on how much prices have risen when i get my dole...

Hope you get rich off of this, nice strat to wealthmaxx using the black pill, even if you don't get rich, you at least get to speak your mind and spread your way of thinking and get a few dollars on the side

Hope you get rich off of this, nice strat to wealthmaxx using the black pill, even if you don't get rich, you at least get to speak your mind and spread your way of thinking and get a few dollars on the side

not too concerned about moneymaxxing but i appreciate your kind words bro. as ive said before, I can provide the book to poverty cels for free, if necessary.

above all, i just want to get the blackpill idea out to normies and hopefully establish useful incel rhetoric.
It might be a while... Im on a severe budget and next month is covered on my list. Books are a luxury item. So it depends on how much prices have risen when i get my dole...

no worries i can give you a free pdf if you want. i understand money problems.

my email is [email protected]

Last edited:
How did you get it printed lel
I think I'll buy a paperback copy btw

its print on demand from Amazon. the book's aesthetics actually turned out amazing; very impressed with their service and recommend it to all self-published authors

if you do buy it, let me know if you write a review, and i can venmo you $5. im trying to get some reviews.

In reality incels are hating femoids because they go out of their way to be bitches to them.

As Oscar Wilde once said "Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.

Once science let men stop feeling anything (romantic or sexual) for women, all this chaos would end and women would no longer have any "power" over men

OP, for once you make sense and I agree with you.

it's called.

The Blackpilll Theory: why incels are right and you are wrong.

I'm going to market it strongly for sure - any advice on getting the word out to various podcasts? - i really just want to disseminate the message to as many people as possible.

here is the chapter by chapter breakdown. its 280 pages

Introduction
What is The Book About?
Warning to Incel Readers

Chapter I. Understanding the Incel Problem
Accurate Meaning of Incel
The Mischaracterization of The Word Incel
Dismissing Critics – The Biggest Incel Misconceptions

Chapter II. What is The Blackpill
The Refutation of The Just World Fallacy

Chapter III. The Background of The Blackpill
Nature & Nurture
The Bluepill
The Redpill

Chapter IV. Life is Easier When You Are Attractive
The Importance of Sex
Mental Health & Social Exclusion

Chapter V. What Women Find Attractive
Is It Really All About the Face?
The Importance of Being Tall
Just Be Confident Bro (Personality/Intelligence)
I Ain’t Sayin’ She’s a Gold Digger
Dual Mating Strategy & Hypergamy

Chapter VI. Dating Apps
“Dating Apps Are Not Real Life”
The Blackpill & Online Dating
“Chadfishing”
Research & Conclusions

Chapter VII. What Can You Do If You’re an Incel
Self-Improvement & A Positive Mindset
Is Therapy Worth It?
MGTOW
Consequences of Inceldom on Society

I truly hope you start this project and wish you all the success in the world in completing the book.

OP, for once you make sense and I agree with you.

I truly hope you start this project and wish you all the success in the world in completing the book.
its completed my dude!

im discussing a promotion with sergeant right now :)

not too concerned about moneymaxxing but i appreciate your kind words bro. as ive said before, I can provide the book to poverty cels for free, if necessary.

above all, i just want to get the blackpill idea out to normies and hopefully establish useful incel rhetoric.

no worries i can give you a free pdf if you want. i understand money problems.

my email is [email protected]
Looks like a good book,I think I'll pick up a copy.

sweet dude, first five people who give me a review, ill toss ya a cool $5 in return
Are you still planning on reducing the price of your book over the black Friday weekend?

Are you still planning on reducing the price of your book over the black Friday weekend?

yes im going to discount it for 12.99 paperback and 2.99 ebook for the month of december