Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies have such an easy fucking life it's disgusting

Meus

Meus

God
-
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
6,253
Online
113d 1h 13m
They are born into circumstances where they are fucking wanted with loving and competent parents, not divorced retards.
They are raised to have high self esteem, so bullying them is pointless. Only those with low self esteem get bullied.
Never worries about finances, their dad was responsible enough to have a child only if he can afford it and since he is continuing climbing the career ladder the lifestyle of this kids is only going to become better and better, with vacations, paid car, paid college and everything.
Since having no siblings is cruel his parents gave him a sister or brother to grow up with together and mog losers with no siblings.
There have been a few rare cases where he was bullied, but he immediately told it his parents and they fully supported him. Only losers keep that shit bottled up.
They will have their first kiss with 13 with a girl they met in one of their many hobbies and activities. They do have that shit, since only genetic trash rots in front of a TV.
He will have sex with 16 like any other normal kid, but he actually received his first blowjob already with 15 from the school slut.
When he reaches 23 he already had 3 girlfriends and thrice as many hook ups.
He immediately starts working and doesn't neet. He doesn't earn much at first, but his parents financially support him so it is worth it.
He will marry a girl who will always keep his place nice and comfy for his many friends and with 24 he becomes a dad. His life is perfect.
His children love him just as much as he loves his own parents and will continue the Chad cycle.

Nothing bad ever happened to him, the biggest tragedy was when his grandma died and when someone called him an asshole in 6th grade and when his 2nd girlfriend broke up with him. He didn't endure never-ending abuse, loneliness and torture like loser incels. He never questioned if he has the right to exist, he was never suicidal. At work there is this loner guy, probably an incel. Sometimes he fucks with him, what a fucking loser.

This life is so fucking randomized it is fucking disgusting. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: God is a fucking asshole. I want to kick his ass. Why do some get EVERYTHING and others get NOTHING? And the ones with nothing are FORCED to interact with the ones with everything via school, work etc... it doesn't get more fucking cruel than that.
 
Last edited:
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,626
Online
27d 3h 1m
Trucel trait: other incels write your thoughts better than you :feelsohgod:
Meus said:
There have been a few rare cases where he was bullied, but he immediately told it his parents and they fully financially supported him. Only losers keep that shit bottled up.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I fought against my bullies and my mom beat the shit out of me for it :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
 
22yearoldcel

22yearoldcel

کیرم به قن یخچال
★★
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
690
Online
12d 12h 43m
Cope you're just not showering
 
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
The fact that some people just had it waaaaaaaaaay easier than you in all aspects of life is maximum ERfuel
 
Meus

Meus

God
-
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
6,253
Online
113d 1h 13m
NikRebi said:
The fact that some people just had it waaaaaaaaaay easier than you in all aspects of life is maximum ERfuel
It gets even better. These are usually the people with the highest status and who get liked the most.

Nobody said EVER: "Woah, you suffered so much. That's so cool. You must be pretty strong."

For some reason that shit is looked down upon in this cucked world. Another way how the privileged keep everyone else mentally cucked.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,150
Online
54d 19h 5m
Meus said:
They are raised to have high self esteem, so bullying them is pointless. Only those with low self esteem get bullied.
:fuk::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
 
unsettling

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 27, 2019
Posts
78,689
Online
185d 18h 39m
normies melodramatize breaking up with their whore girlfriends meanwhile incels rot for eternity and pretend as if everything is normal, the contrast between theirs and our lives is unreal.
 
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2019
Posts
3,150
Online
54d 19h 5m
unsettling said:
normies melodramatize breaking up with their whore girlfriends meanwhile incels rot for eternity and pretend as if everything is normal, the contrast between theirs and our lives is unreal.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: incels are hardened by life involuntarily. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

normies would rope if they were in our shoes. their minds are weak.

and for incels who wants to rope already, their life must be so shit, if switched with normies the normie would jump out of the window within the 1st hour :feelskek:
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,280
Online
27d 14h 41m
N

NikRebi

Fuck this gay forum, find me in the sewers.
-
Joined
Nov 18, 2021
Posts
3,926
Online
5d 15h 48m
Meus said:
For some reason that shit is looked down upon in this cucked world. Another way how the privileged keep everyone else mentally cucked.
True. They never admire what you endured :lul:
 
Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Posts
369
Online
5d 9h 28m
Dotrinfobe said:
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: incels are hardened by life involuntarily. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

normies would rope if they were in our shoes. their minds are weak.

and for incels who wants to rope already, their life must be so shit, if switched with normies the normie would jump out of the window within the 1st hour :feelskek:
I wish I had a machine that swapped my mind with a giga stacy.
(although that be kinda gay for me:feelswhat:)
 
S

SpinxS

Recruit
★★
Joined
Oct 31, 2021
Posts
117
Online
1d 23h 23m
Praise the Sun said:
I wish I had a machine that swapped my mind with a giga stacy.
(although that be kinda gay for me:feelswhat:)
Lol why would you want that?
 
Meus

Meus

God
-
Joined
Jan 13, 2021
Posts
6,253
Online
113d 1h 13m
Praise the Sun said:
I wish I had a machine that swapped my mind with a giga stacy.
(although that be kinda gay for me:feelswhat:)
trannies.is
 
lemon21

lemon21

Autumn Cicada
★★★★
Joined
Sep 8, 2021
Posts
805
Online
9d 19h 27m
The thing that i hate the most is how normies "emphatize" with you and share your "problems", no you dont you fucking clown. you can't be depressed cuz your car broke or that you need to wake up everyday to go to your high-paying job that daddy gave you or that your 29th gf cheated on you, and the list goes on and on.

They try to take a moral high-ground and show you that everything does pass and life becomes better, but they dont know what true hopelessness and depression is.
 
Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Posts
369
Online
5d 9h 28m
SpinxS said:
Lol why would you want that?
Just so they can suffer inceldom and rope.
 
zekr

zekr

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Posts
987
Online
37d 16h 55m
Meus said:
They are born into circumstances where they are fucking wanted with loving and competent parents, not divorced retards.
They are raised to have high self esteem, so bullying them is pointless. Only those with low self esteem get bullied.
Never worries about finances, their dad was responsible enough to have a child only if he can afford it and since he is continuing climbing the career ladder the lifestyle of this kids is only going to become better and better, with vacations, paid car, paid college and everything.
Since having no siblings is cruel his parents gave him a sister or brother to grow up with together and mog losers with no siblings.
There have been a few rare cases where he was bullied, but he immediately told it his parents and they fully supported him. Only losers keep that shit bottled up.
They will have their first kiss with 13 with a girl they met in one of their many hobbies and activities. They do have that shit, since only genetic trash rots in front of a TV.
He will have sex with 16 like any other normal kid, but he actually received his first blowjob already with 15 from the school slut.
When he reaches 23 he already had 3 girlfriends and thrice as many hook ups.
He immediately starts working and doesn't neet. He doesn't earn much at first, but his parents financially support him so it is worth it.
He will marry a girl who will always keep his place nice and comfy for his many friends and with 24 he becomes a dad. His life is perfect.
His children love him just as much as he loves his own parents and will continue the Chad cycle.

Nothing bad ever happened to him, the biggest tragedy was when his grandma died and when someone called him an asshole in 6th grade and when his 2nd girlfriend broke up with him. He didn't endure never-ending abuse, loneliness and torture like loser incels. He never questioned if he has the right to exist, he was never suicidal. At work there is this loner guy, probably an incel. Sometimes he fucks with him, what a fucking loser.

This life is so fucking randomized it is fucking disgusting. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: God is a fucking asshole. I want to kick his ass. Why do some get EVERYTHING and others get NOTHING? And the ones with nothing are FORCED to interact with the ones with everything via school, work etc... it doesn't get more fucking cruel than that.
Sometimes I think about this exact thing and about how the human experience varies so much its insane. We all share the same planet but its as if others live in entirely different dimensions with the lives that they live compared to me as a NEET, KHHV low status male. Sometimes I forget not thinking about suicide every day for over a decade isn't the default state and that most people have no idea what that even is. It really is true that a lot of people's worst thing that has ever happened to them at my age of 22 is losing a grandparent or pet, not staring into the abyss for their entire life.
 
Pincelzian

Pincelzian

Greycel
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Posts
22
Online
1d 11h 23m
Brutal.
One normie that studied with me in High School earns 50,000$ a month, just because his rich dad gave him a company. He is only 17 years old.
That's the level of how easy normies life is:feelscomfy:
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
5,298
Online
43d 18h 36m
and they have the audacity to say that they are not privileged compared to incel
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top