Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies have a better chance of surviving any virus than incels

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Sex improves the immune system - fact. Normies also usually have better ones to begin with due to better genes - fact. In reality, every plague or virus to ever exist pretty much only killed off all the truecels while Chad and Stacy kept partying and using vodka as the best medicine.

I know if I somehow got this epic new virus, I would die a miserable and painful death. I already have breathing issues and (potentially) weak heart due to trash genes. It would just make me fall over with blood filling up in my lungs and die.

i can just imagine myself in the hospital alone with the nurse telling me i have 1 day to live and posting on this website for my farewells JFL
my parents might cry tho

i can just imagine myself in the hospital alone with the nurse telling me i have 1 day to live and posting on this website for my farewells JFL
my parents might cry tho
I would make sure to go to the mall and cough as many people as I can in Minecraft. Better yet, I would go to random house parties at universities and specifically spit on Chad and Stacy. If I'm dying a miserable death after living a miserable life, I can only even the playing field for everyone else.

Also, if it was that serious, you wouldn't be able to do that on your last day. You'd be hooked up to a machine pumping your lungs nonstop.

Normies usually have kids though, and kids bring in a lot of diseases from school.

Fuck man it never began :feelsbadman:

Your immune system is not going to protect you from a deadly global pandemic. Most normies will die because, unlike incels, they actually go outside. Sex is a very good way to spread infectious diseases so it will hurt, not help.

Sex improves the immune system - fact
So incels aren't entitled to health care?
full

At least you don't have to exist in this hopeless world

We're all gonna die at the end so it doesn't matter who dies first tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back