Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies HATE YOU if you are of low smv

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
low smv can mean many things. It usually means ugly . This is the most important and key rating factor. It could mean neurotic. It can mean poor. But basically it usually just means ugly.

You ever notice trying to interact with social situations is torture and makes you depressed and hate everything? Notice how you tend to have a very hard time getting along? Normies seem to never give you an inch to socialize non awkwardly. They block conversations. They don’t allow you to speak. They seem to be negative and critical of anything you bring up, instead of remaining neutral in order to continue the conversation.

You think to yourself maybe you did something wrong or said something controversial or bad. Then you look back and realize, you didnt. You didn’t say shit. You said very normal, non controversial statements or very bland neutral conversation openers and it was immediately shut down, shit on and ridiculed.

It’s because they HATE YOU. They will never like you, accept you or respect you. There is nothing you can do to change this. It’s out of your hands. “You” did nothing wrong, it’s just you got born with a bad hand.

Stop bothering trying to “just get out there bro” and socialize. It won’t happen. If all of your attempts to socialize end in awkward dead ends, ridicule, or no where, it’s because you are of low smv so normies hate you and you are open season.

No sane self loving and respecting person would ever be sadistic enough to torture themselves with attempting to socialize. There is no reason to. It won’t end well. It will only make you feel bad about yourself Via gas lighting. The only reason to ever do it is if you are forced (buying groceries, going outside for absolute necessities, wage

slaving).

If I could I would get a cabin in the woods and rot there alone until I die.

Last edited:
Stop bothering trying to “just get out there bro” and socialize. It won’t happen
fucking agreed. this is just a power fantasy for people that forget why they retreat inward. JFL it never even began for you. if you were normie or high smv you would have been properly socialized from the start and never would've needed to just put yourself out there.

fucking agreed. this is just a power fantasy for people that forget why they retreat inward. JFL it never even began for you. if you were normie or high smv you would have been properly socialized from the start and never would've needed to just put yourself out there.
They want you get out there so they have an easy target to absolutely destroy and elevate their own status and smv in the process.

Can I stay with you in the cabin?

If I could I would get a cabin in the woods and rot there alone until I die.
Same, unironically in the current state of things that would be a perfect life for me.

Past high school people become distant and dont let anyone in their social circle who doesnt help them to elevate their status, normies are very sleazy and opportunistic.

Same, unironically in the current state of things that would be a perfect life for me.

Past high school people become distant and dont let anyone in their social circle who doesnt help them to elevate their status, normies are very sleazy and opportunistic.
They’ll still use you as a punching bag to elevate their own status.

how do you do that thing where you have the sentence someone said and you reply and the sentence is there

They’ll still use you as a punching bag to elevate their own status.
Yeah, they often humiliate other guys in social situations so they could appear better. They also like to point out what other men didnt achieve in life (good job, cars, house, gfs, fiancée, wife, kids) to brag about things they did achieve.

how do you do that thing where you have the sentence someone said and you reply and the sentence is there
In the bottom right corner of a post you have quote if you want to multiple quote and reply if you want to respond only to that message, you can also highlight part of sentence and click quote/reply.

One thing I've gotten from paying attention is how quick normies are to belittle and humiliate any socially unaware, unattractive person making an effort.

Normies themselves will often act like judging by someone by their looks is bad, if you call a foid ugly or fat you will get shat on. Yet at the same time, attractiveness is key to getting heard. Within meme culture too, where the wrong person is depicted as ugly and deformed. You see this with heads of movements and spokesmen. With advertising, modeling, movies, so on. Do you think the "cool scenes" in movies would be even close to as school if it was portrayed by a balding curry manlet? Of course it isn't.

The key to detect here is that if you are male and are ugly you will never be cool, anything you say will be considered weird, and the only way to "ascend" socially is to degrade yourself and make yourself the butt of the joke for normies to laugh and feel better about themselves.[UWSL]This is not at all the case with foids though, if you call one ugly or fat normies will go insane with rage. [/UWSL]

Morality doesn't exist as a logical, universal code with normies. It's not consistent or logical. It's 100% based on social acceptance. Bullying is bad until it's towards a low status ugly male. Discrimination by unchangeable factors (eg race, gender) is bad until it's about a man's height. They don't have a mind of their own, they don't formulate a single genuine thought, only ones manufactured by social consensus

With all their moralfagging and lying to themselves, normies have a lot of resentment and violent urges deep down (ironically they claim this is only our problem). And how do you think they cope with this repression of these urges, lives as slaves to social consensus, and a lack of any real power?
[UWSL]Shitting on incels. Making our lives harder. Since if something or someone isn't socially acceptable, it's "morally right" to do whatever you want against them.[/UWSL]

Ironically, normies always try to claim moral superiority as a justification for being an asshole, they can never just accept it (at least I can accept that I am sexist).

I remember an obviously autistic kid complimenting a girl, he said she's very pretty, he was obviously pretty weird and simpy, but it's not like he did anything wrong or extremely "creepy"

Yet normies just continued to shit on him, endlessly, taking advantage of his naivety for their own pleasure.

They always tried to maintain an air of moral superiority when doing this too, claiming that it's his fault for being "creepy".
Again, all he did was call the girl pretty, imagine if a Chad said the same thing, that girl would be bragging to all her friends about it.

Regardless, was it not clear to them that if anything they're in the wrong? Bullying a clearly autistic kid for a harmless comment, all the mental health advocates, all the SJWs who whined about ableism shitting on an autistic kid for being unaware of social cues

I just can't stand them. Can't stand their hypocrisy, their lies, their disingenuous self righteousness. I'm tired of these people, their lives, their world. Often[UWSL] I want revenge on them, I want to make them suffer[/UWSL]
[UWSL] But honestly, I would be happy as long as I'm far away from them.[/UWSL]

In the bottom right corner of a post you have quote if you want to multiple quote and reply if you want to respond only to that message, you can also highlight part of sentence and click quote/reply.
omg thanks so much:cool::what::D

One thing I've gotten from paying attention is how quick normies are to belittle and humiliate any socially unaware, unattractive person making an effort.

Normies themselves will often act like judging by someone by their looks is bad, if you call a foid ugly or fat you will get shat on. Yet at the same time, attractiveness is key to getting heard. Within meme culture too, where the wrong person is depicted as ugly and deformed. You see this with heads of movements and spokesmen. With advertising, modeling, movies, so on. Do you think the "cool scenes" in movies would be even close to as school if it was portrayed by a balding curry manlet? Of course it isn't.

The key to detect here is that if you are male and are ugly you will never be cool, anything you say will be considered weird, and the only way to "ascend" socially is to degrade yourself and make yourself the butt of the joke for normies to laugh and feel better about themselves.[UWSL]This is not at all the case with foids though, if you call one ugly or fat normies will go insane with rage. [/UWSL]

Morality doesn't exist as a logical, universal code with normies. It's not consistent or logical. It's 100% based on social acceptance. Bullying is bad until it's towards a low status ugly male. Discrimination by unchangeable factors (eg race, gender) is bad until it's about a man's height. They don't have a mind of their own, they don't formulate a single genuine thought, only ones manufactured by social consensus

With all their moralfagging and lying to themselves, normies have a lot of resentment and violent urges deep down (ironically they claim this is only our problem). And how do you think they cope with this repression of these urges, lives as slaves to social consensus, and a lack of any real power?
[UWSL]Shitting on incels. Making our lives harder. Since if something or someone isn't socially acceptable, it's "morally right" to do whatever you want against them.[/UWSL]

Ironically, normies always try to claim moral superiority as a justification for being an asshole, they can never just accept it (at least I can accept that I am sexist).

I remember an obviously autistic kid complimenting a girl, he said she's very pretty, he was obviously pretty weird and simpy, but it's not like he did anything wrong or extremely "creepy"

Yet normies just continued to shit on him, endlessly, taking advantage of his naivety for their own pleasure.

They always tried to maintain an air of moral superiority when doing this too, claiming that it's his fault for being "creepy".
Again, all he did was call the girl pretty, imagine if a Chad said the same thing, that girl would be bragging to all her friends about it.

Regardless, was it not clear to them that if anything they're in the wrong? Bullying a clearly autistic kid for a harmless comment, all the mental health advocates, all the SJWs who whined about ableism shitting on an autistic kid for being unaware of social cues

I just can't stand them. Can't stand their hypocrisy, their lies, their disingenuous self righteousness. I'm tired of these people, their lives, their world. Often[UWSL] I want revenge on them, I want to make them suffer[/UWSL]
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

If you're ugly/low value it's more or less pointless. You're at the bottom of the barrel and that's where normies see you. They don't want anything to do with you because they think that would negatively impact they're social status. We're not worth their time.

Absolutely all correct, sir

I also avoid trivial or non constructive conversations with others IRL due to this. There is no point trying to socialize with people who do not even see me as human. I'm not bothered by it anymore, because at least I have uhhhh, well at least I am alive still. Every time I've tried to interact with others they try to crack a joke at my expense and I really hate that so I don't bother now.

Wasser ist nass

Morality doesn't exist as a logical, universal code with normies. It's not consistent or logical. It's 100% based on social acceptance
They don't have a mind of their own, they don't formulate a single genuine thought, only ones manufactured by social consensus

[UWSL]Shitting on incels (as well as other types of socially low-valued people). Making our lives harder. Since if something or someone isn't socially acceptable, it's "morally right" to do whatever you want against them.[/UWSL]

Ironically, normies always try to claim moral superiority as a justification for being an asshole, they can never just accept it
I just can't stand them. Can't stand their hypocrisy, their lies, their disingenuous self righteousness. I'm tired of these people, their lives, their world
But honestly, I would be happy as long as I'm far away from them
Unbelivably based :yes:. Took the words right out of me

Last edited: