Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies giving everybody unasked for normie advice is the most annoying thing

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Something in life is don't do this.. don't be a normie advice giver. If someone specifically asks me for advice ok then I give my thinking on that to them. On most subjects even if asked I don't consider that I know enough about it to offer useful advice.

Yes it is very annoying when someone's solution to an entire life of social isolation, mental illness, lack of physical attractiveness, lack of wealth is to go to the gym or therapy. And most of this retard logic and advice never accounts for the fact that women are inhuman demons so there is no guarantee that things will get better.

Yes it is very annoying when someone's solution to an entire life of social isolation, mental illness, lack of physical attractiveness, lack of wealth is to go to the gym or therapy. And most of this retard logic and advice never accounts for the fact that women are inhuman demons so there is no guarantee that things will get better.

Exactly.. then if you try to explain to them the greater complexity they just get angry and will never ever waiver no matter what you say that their advice is 'the solution'. And every time they see you they will come up with their normie advice again even though you didn't ask for it.

Exactly.. then if you try to explain to them the greater complexity they just get angry and will never ever waiver no matter what you say that their advice is 'the solution'. And every time they see you they will come up with their normie advice again even though you didn't ask for it.
And it is almost always the case that they have a therapist or subscribe to some internet life coach, normie faggots will take advice from shills and grifters only to proceed to give you bullshit standard advice and talking points that are common sense to everyone, it just doesn't work for incels and normies are too prideful in the idea that they are non incel because they worked for it so they gaslight themselves into thinking what they so is the reason for their success and not just nature.

And it is almost always the case that they have a therapist or subscribe to some internet life coach, normie faggots will take advice from shills and grifters only to proceed to give you bullshit standard advice and talking points that are common sense to everyone, it just doesn't work for incels and normies are too prideful in the idea that they are non incel because they worked for it so they gaslight themselves into thinking what they so is the reason for their success and not just nature.

The annoying normie deep strategy to be successful in life..

-haircut
-go to the gym
-go weekly to a therapist
-positive attitude