Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies get offended by the racepill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/13gz0re/aesthetics_race_hierarchy_for_men/

Normies are sperging out about this race tierlist that someone :feelsEhh: posted on the r/qovesstudio sub :feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/13h12tf/bruh_what_is_this_opinions/

If you don't know QovesStudio is a youtube channel that basically regurgitates the blackpill for foids and normies. They talk about hunter eyes, canthal tilt and upper eyelid exposure like psl autists but the racepill is too much for them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl at these comments:

Race is a social construct :lul:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/13gz0re/aesthetics_race_hierarchy_for_men/jk2u3v1/

Nigger doesn't believe in IQ :feelskek:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/QOVESStudio/comments/13h12tf/bruh_what_is_this_opinions/jk2whs3/

And of course a coping currycel :feelshaha:

Lmao, we need more incels posting there, these guys are on the verge of becoming blackpilled :feelsthink:

Nigger doesn't believe in IQ :feelskek:

Whatever she had planned...didn't work.

Lmao, we need more incels posting there, these guys are on the verge of becoming blackpilled :feelsthink:
Even if they take it they will do cartwheels to avoid saying the blackpill is the right pill.

Why would anyone post like that on soyddit? Of course the troonjaks on there will just downvote it to oblivion

Also, these normies are literally NPCs they will gladly talk about how curries = rape culture and misogyny. But if you bring blacks or hispanics into the discussion it's like their brains trip a wire and suddenly flashing lights go off and they realize it's racist.
Yeah if the post was only about curries they would've upvoted it :feelskek:

Why no sand niggers? We're literally always ignored in these type of lists.

they will gladly talk about how curries = rape culture and misogyny. But if you bring blacks or hispanics into the discussion it's like their brains trip a wire and suddenly flashing lights go off and they realize it's racist.
It's because indians are just that subhuman, same reason normies make fun of AM all the time. But hispanics and nigs are chad enough as a race to get positive halo and protection from normies

Why no sand niggers? We're literally always ignored in these type of lists.
Your people keep blowing the lists up. Can't keep your documentation if the list keeps blowing up to smithereens. But don't worry this one will be explosion proof.

Last edited:
i used to love saying racist shit on reddit it triggers them so much. and subtle racism seems to make them more upset then outright racism

@wereq @Chudpreet

i used to love saying racist shit on reddit it triggers them so much. and subtle racism seems to make them more upset then outright racism
I still do it

Aesthetics are evil, the universe is ruthless

There's something about being a normie, especially ethnic normies that makes it impossible for them to truly realize the magnitude of the racepill. Sometimes even discussing race makes them upset jfl

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

>Many South Asians have light brown skin
JFL

I like how he straight up confirms colorism by saying that Indians can lightskin like that’s inherently better than darker Indians.

Hrithik Roshan Bollywood GIF

>Guys, we’re not inferior. We can be sort of white, see.

You know what’s lighter skinned than a light skin pajeet? An actual white person.

These people’s brain programming malfunctions by denying white worship while simultaneously ranking all brown skins by order of who is the least brown.

Last edited:
@wereq @Chudpreet
I was hoping when the blackpill went mainstream on tiktok it would wake more people up to the racepill. Unfortunately I underestimated deathnics’ unparalleled coping ability

No wonder everything is going to shit if ppl believe in fantasy.

Forget about normies, even incels have serious trouble accepting the racepill.