Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normies don't understand that it's impossible to not hate people when you're ugly

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
You constantly receive a negative feedback your whole life for something you can't control; eventually you can't help but become negative. Legitimately they have no idea how harder life is and how mean people are to you if you're ugly. Normies brag so much about empathy but they're incapable of feeling empathy towards the ugly because they're naturally disgusted by the ugly. In movies, stories, etc... The ugly are always represented as bad, the attractive good. Morality is lookism and we're the villains from the start no matter what we do. :smonk: :smonk:

Guess then i am Mister Impossible

You're a cuck if you're nice or even neutral to the people that wished you never existed.

You're a cuck if you're nice or even neutral to the people that wished you never existed.
cuckoooo muckoooo you shouldnt base your character on what random people say in the internettoooo just sayinnnnn

All we can do is embrace it. Became monsters.

A dog that has been beaten and abused all its life turns into a savage beast

A child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down just to feel its warmth.
- some wise Negro

I threw my empathy into a sewer long time ago, kek

"Nooooo, you must rise above that, you have to turn the other cheek and kill them with kindness:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

I started to hate everyone and not do any favors anymore

yep my life in a nutshell

You constantly receive a negative feedback your whole life for something you can't control; eventually you can't help but become negative. Legitimately they have no idea how harder life is and how mean people are to you if you're ugly. Normies brag so much about empathy but they're incapable of feeling empathy towards the ugly because they're naturally disgusted by the ugly. In movies, stories, etc... The ugly are always represented as bad, the attractive good. Morality is lookism and we're the villains from the start no matter what we do. :smonk: :smonk:
morality has aesthetic criteria - neitzsche

I grew up in a Christian family, and I was thought to love people like your brothers and sisters, However guess what? As I got older I got tired of loving people who don’t care about me or hated me however because making friends was hard for me and ostracized and rejection from foids I can’t agree anymore with my fellow incels

Normies dont know what retaliation Is . You cant exoect man to Be treated Like Lepers all the time , and Not him being Fed Up .