Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies doing PDA on purpose around subhumans to enforce the mog

• Thread starter BraincelsRefugee
  • Start date
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
Happened to me today this morning. Some JBW couple (white MTN with an ugly ass sheboon) was coming out of a store. They likely saw me cleaning the parking lot at my wagecuck job in the bitter cold rain and decided to smooch his foid right in front of me. Not in the store 10 seconds earlier. Not 10 seconds later once they passed my sight or I looked back down at the ground to continue finding garbage. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THE SECOND I WAS LOOKING UP TO SEE WHAT WAS COMING. The fuckers do it on purpose! They see a subhuman and decide to ruin his fucking day just to make themselves feel good! I wanted to beat the eyeballs out of that stupid cumskin and rape his foid in front of him but all I had was a broom, dustpan and one of those grabber thingies.

I choose the world's shittiest low status solitary job on purpose just to avoid the mog and it comes to me anyway!

fucking brutal. this happened to me at an art gallery once. i went up to look at this piece and there was some butterface foid with big tits there next to her tall stupid ivan douche bf and they started making out right when i went up there. like what the fuck about caravaggio is so arousing to you? he was a flaming faggot

i cope with the fact that if they did this to you, it means you are important enough to them that they care about your opinion, which is why they feel the need to validate themselves by bragging to you. so it brings them down to your level

fucking brutal. this happened to me at an art gallery once. i went up to look at this piece and there was some butterface foid with big tits there next to her tall stupid ivan douche bf and they started making out right when i went up there. like what the fuck about caravaggio is so arousing to you? he was a flaming faggot
Worst thing about normalscum. They must advertise to you that they have sex. Like stfu no one cares. If you even browse anything infested with normies for 5 minutes you will find something related to sex. All normalnigger TV shows/movies/music/media have sex. All normalfaggot video games are packed with muh waifus.

In fact it's the reason I stick to csgo and tf2 instead of playing Fagorant or Soyverwatch. They don't shove waifus down your throat. In fact only recently csgo added foid player models but they are paid skins so not many people have them and they are not really distinctive cause everyone dies so fast

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: similar story I had in high school,

Had a friend who was 6'2 (MTN face) tell me to meet up with him and his girlfriend after school, I asked him why I have to be there too and he said this is only the second time they're meeting up and he doesn't want to make it awkward so he told me to tag along.

I agreed, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking but I went with it and we went to the park next to our school. They were just kissing, hugging and that foidlet was sitting on his lap the whole time and I didn't leave because that would be awkward but at the same time also staying there was awkward so I just waited for their shit to finish then get on with my day.
Normies even have a term for this, "third wheel"
(aka cuck subhuman there to just stare at his genetic superiors display their proclivity and ability to copulate).

If you ever get described as a third wheel just stab them in the face with a pencil then and there.

he had so many sleepless nights :feelshaha::feelshaha: because of that one foid. He did so bad in his finals and college entrance examinations that he couldn't get where he wanted to.
LIFEFUEL

imagine cucking your entire future because of a foid :lul:

I get this shit happening at school meanwhile I've never been in a relationship.

It's definitely a joint effort of some kind to openly display and glorify their relationships in front of others, especially for subhumans; it might be a sort of unconscious process, where the male and foid feel a need to show off their current status as a bond to either make truecels realize their inferiority and themselves look more superior, or to guard against potential competitors... :feelssus:

Thankfully, I can't say I see it too often; perhaps in areas of larger social congregation. :feelsjuice:

Happened to me today this morning. Some JBW couple (white MTN with an ugly ass sheboon) was coming out of a store. They likely saw me cleaning the parking lot at my wagecuck job in the bitter cold rain and decided to smooch his foid right in front of me. Not in the store 10 seconds earlier. Not 10 seconds later once they passed my sight or I looked back down at the ground to continue finding garbage. RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME THE SECOND I WAS LOOKING UP TO SEE WHAT WAS COMING. The fuckers do it on purpose! They see a subhuman and decide to ruin his fucking day just to make themselves feel good! I wanted to beat the eyeballs out of that stupid cumskin and rape his foid in front of him but all I had was a broom, dustpan and one of those grabber thingies.

I choose the world's shittiest low status solitary job on purpose just to avoid the mog and it comes to me anyway!
I have noticed this as well. these fuckers love flexing their looks and sex on us. Fucking scum. Also another reason I work remote even if means lower salary, I hate seeing those fuckers

Normies advertise because they have to, Chad knows he gets it whenever so he is relaxed.