Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies constantly tell you to not take things seriously

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I keep hearing people telling others to not take things seriously

They seem to think you're somehow weak for taking things seriously

Even my parents are always like, "take a joke", "why are you angry", etc. the moment I'm neeting and actually doing something (I'm not just playing games all day but they think I am) the first thing they want me to be is be serious

Tolerance is a normie trait, a lot of the people telling people to take a joke are just praising tolerance and they don't want you to start things

What confuses me is how you think life is so easy being tolerant and brushing things off, when I think about it my brain sparks up with gifs and videos of chadlites smiling and those psl god edits where they're not taking things seriously, too busy smiling and looking at how beautiful their smile is

Don't believe anyone, even incels who tell you to be tolerant, be the most serious person in the room, it's okay if people don't like you, people won't like you either way, you can't sell yourself, you're ugly, a dimwit, short, weird and autistic; there's nothing extraordinary or special about you.

If that's the last resort, sure, be a bit nonchalant and be "normal" and be "human being", but don't try to immitate human beings in your style, work ethic, etc. you're simply not that guy

Most people telling others to be tolerant are pushing an agenda they adore and they don't want it destroyed, they're not your friends. Tolerance, patience, ldaring are all key aspects of the bluepilled mindset and are part of the ultimatum normies plan on us, to make sure we never retaliate, just tolerate shit and be patient, be civil and be human beings, while they're not human beings keeping us sex starved and depressed sweating us, working us to death.

These aspects of the bluepill mindset all have one thing in common and that is you not take action when things aren't against you, it's pretty self explanatory where this bullshit will lead you. You can only be tolerant of the wind for so long until a storm comes in and sweeps you off your feet.

Last edited:
Regardless if it's conventionally a positive trait to be be tolerant and 'easygoing', it's not like I can alter my obsessive and passionate nature and be some quasi-normie being. It's extremely shitty to expect people to change things they can't control and pander to societal standards, which is why I never seek normies for advice or take them seriously myself.

Regardless if it's conventionally a positive trait to be be tolerant and 'easygoing', it's not like I can alter my obsessive and passionate nature and be some quasi-normie being.
Everyone when in danger, in the real world, to some extent is a normie; we act normies in real life

Even if you can alter your personality, this is just self destruction, it'll only be so long you take no action on the winds and one day it will be a storm

I just don't like that they encourage you to sit there do nothing instead of actively pursuing your goals and I doubt their goal is anything to do with legalizing prostitution and getting you someone to fuck so you better take shelter and prepare as the storm arrives

Last edited:
I WANT TO HAVE SEKS, THIS HAS TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY (IN REAL LIFE) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they are manipulating lying cunts. they would never say that to pretty boy chad.

Gaslighting Shitters , and Woman have an Automatic Shield " Resistance against everything ( meaning they will Not Be the target of blame and insults , regardless on how they are )

I keep hearing people telling others to not take things seriously

They seem to think you're somehow weak for taking things seriously

Even my parents are always like, "take a joke", "why are you angry", etc. the moment I'm neeting and actually doing something (I'm not just playing games all day but they think I am) the first thing they want me to be is be serious

Tolerance is a normie trait, a lot of the people telling people to take a joke are just praising tolerance and they don't want you to start things

What confuses me is how you think life is so easy being tolerant and brushing things off, when I think about it my brain sparks up with gifs and videos of chadlites smiling and those psl god edits where they're not taking things seriously, too busy smiling and looking at how beautiful their smile is

Don't believe anyone, even incels who tell you to be tolerant, be the most serious person in the room, it's okay if people don't like you, people won't like you either way, you can't sell yourself, you're ugly, a dimwit, short, weird and autistic; there's nothing extraordinary or special about you.

If that's the last resort, sure, be a bit nonchalant and be "normal" and be "human being", but don't try to immitate human beings in your style, work ethic, etc. you're simply not that guy

Most people telling others to be tolerant are pushing an agenda they adore and they don't want it destroyed, they're not your friends. Tolerance, patience, ldaring are all key aspects of the bluepilled mindset and are part of the ultimatum normies plan on us, to make sure we never retaliate, just tolerate shit and be patient, be civil and be human beings, while they're not human beings keeping us sex starved and depressed sweating us, working us to death.

These aspects of the bluepill mindset all have one thing in common and that is you not take action when things aren't against you, it's pretty self explanatory where this bullshit will lead you. You can only be tolerant of the wind for so long until a storm comes in and sweeps you off your feet.
Bull shit moment you say thinga that hurt them they want to beat your ass its not tolerance for them its for you to tolerate thier bullshit

Bull shit moment you say thinga that hurt them they want to beat your ass its not tolerance for them its for you to tolerate thier bullshit
Of course

Exactly what I'm saying

They'll take things seriously when it affects them negatively, but when I do it I should just tolerate it

Normies should stop taking things seriously.

keep hearing it all the time.

i care too much, i think too much, i feel too much,

better off take pills so you're an obedient little zombie slave that no one need to feel with on anything ever for your entire life

keep hearing it all the time.

i care too much, i think too much, i feel too much,

better off take pills so you're an obedient little zombie slave that no one need to feel with on anything ever for your entire life
Bro exactly what I'm saying

If they were so carefree then they'd be relaxing in the sun on an island like Epstein is

Always telling u that after mocking u so they dont get punched in the face

Always telling u that after mocking u so they dont get punched in the face
it's 2023 I can't really punch them lol they have 10 or something homies cause their normies while I don't even have social skills/goodlooks