Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies change sexual partners more often than I change my blankets

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I have social media to stalk bitches that I know from school, from work, or from my local town.
I keep track of their sexual partners that way.
Everytime they break up I feel good about it.
But jfl at the rate of which they find new sexual partners.
This shit is crazy.
These girls change their sexual partners more often than I change my blankets.
I'm not even kidding.
Ja ja water is wet, I know, but it's crazy to see this shit confirmed.
The cock carousel is real. These bitches change boyfriends more often than I change my blankets, absolutly insane.

My sister had a bf of 8 years. They broke up, she cried about how her "life was over." I felt nothing of course. Actually I probably got off on it slightly, you know, because I've been incel the whole time and now she's finally unhappy/alone, at least momentarily.

Fast forward a few months, she's already getting fucked by some arab guy. JFL, there's a reason I feel no sympathy towards these privileged holes.

Funniest part? Everyone acted surprised that she already found someone else. I don't understand why it is such a surprise. Of course she can find someone else in the blink of an eye if so she wishes. It's called being a femoid. Males are disposable. Wake the fuck up, retarded :bluepill: normies.

If I can predict the future and they can't, then they need to reevaluate their worldview. Not me.

Last edited:
They are properly referred to as "Cycle Girls".

Foids can change bf's everyday if they wanted to and the funny part is that i'm not even joking :feelsree:

I've had the same blanket for like 6 or 7+ years

My sister
She hot? 1-10? Height?
is She into real Dominant Guerilla Style Males like...me?
Gimme her Facebook in private.
I can make a real woman out of her

My sister had a bf of 8 years. They broke up, she cried about how her "life was over." I felt nothing of course. Actually I probably got off on it slightly, you know, because I've been incel the whole time and now she's finally unhappy/alone, at least momentarily.

Fast forward a few months, she's already getting fucked by some arab guy. JFL, there's a reason I feel no sympathy towards these privileged holes.

Funniest part? Everyone acted surprised that she already found someone else. I don't understand why it is such a surprise. Of course she can find someone else in the blink of an eye if so she wishes. It's called being a femoid. Males are disposable. Wake the fuck up, retarded :bluepill: normies.

If I can predict the future and they can't, then they need to reevaluate their worldview. Not me.
It really hits even harder when it happens in your direct surrounding.
Foids can change bf's everyday if they wanted to and the funny part is that i'm not even joking :feelsree:
they probably could, yes. mind-boggling if you think about it.

I've had the same blanket for like 6 or 7+ years
that's disgusting. pics?
She hot? 1-10? Height?
She wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole :feelsbadman:, it's over for us

Last edited:
She hot? 1-10? Height?

I'll be real with you. My oldest sister I was talking about is an average looking white girl 5/10, and height is about 5'5". My youngest sister is hot, over a 7/10, and 5'4". Oh yeah, and there's a middle sister that is 5'2" and... yeah, let's just say you don't want that one.

Still glad I didn't get stuck with average height genes, though still doomed for being male ofc.

Biggest reason I wouldn't give their Facebooks is I don't need them tracing back to this.

Biggest reason I wouldn't give their Facebooks is I don't need them tracing back to this.
You know i was just joking with the facebook thang right? :fuk:
But almost all of them height mog me:reeeeee:

She wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole :feelsbadman:, it's over for us

Can confirm ovER. Lately she's been inviting several friends here. And one of them is some 6'3" black guy that my Boomer dad is all paranoid about lmao. What goes around comes around.

You know i was just joking with the facebook thang right? :fuk:
But almost all of them height mog me:reeeeee:

Those two height MOG you? Damn that's rough as shit. My family isn't very tall overall, though I tower over my whole family. My dad is the second tallest at 5'8".

Yeah I figured the Facebook thing was a joke, but decided to be autist and humor you.

Last edited:
that's disgusting. pics?
it looks like a normal blanket lol.
The cotton on the inside is kinda fucked up and uneven
but overall it's still my favorite blanket because it keeps me warm but never overheats :feelsLSD:

Normal fag is easy mode, old boy.

it looks like a normal blanket lol.
The cotton on the inside is kinda fucked up and uneven
but overall it's still my favorite blanket because it keeps me warm but never overheats :feelsLSD:
bro you can't tell me that you've been using the same blanket for 7 years and it doesn't have stains :feelswhat:
Normal fag is easy mode, old boy.
2 ez ngl

bro you can't tell me that you've been using the same blanket for 7 years and it doesn't have stains :feelswhat:
i've been jerking off in my pants since i was 5 :feelzez:

sometimes my decade long oneitis coping gets savagely interrupted by once again being clearly reminded of the average and even above average hole's dating history

I don't feel happy about the normies males having sex with multiple partners while i have to rot