Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies can't differentiate right and wrong. They know socially acceptable vs unacceptable and that's it.

Wristlet 2

Wristlet 2

"The only thing I could do was even the score."
-
That's why they support the sex offender registry which ruins men's lives for pissing in a park when they were children, false rape accusations, divorce rape, do nothing about our suffering and bully us for being upset about being abused by society, etc. There's so many socially acceptable cruel shit going on rn, and in some cases you can't even bring it up without being ostracized yourself for being remotely PI.

If you pay attention, this shows in a lot of levels, and professionals of communication know it too. Nike exploits children for labor, everyone knows it, but because they've based their advertising on being politically correct, they're good now and everyone wears their shit. JFL.

This is mainly women's fault, because, despite being only half the population, they have control over beta orbiters which make around 80% of men (the rest being blackpilled incels like us and chads), effectively controlling society. Chads control women as well, but they dgaf about these things since their life is perfect.

Sun Tzu tier IQ. They conflate legality and morality
7fcbfd0

There is a japanese philosopher who once said that the moral distinctions are essentially a biological phenomenon, because you can see patterns of moral behavior in animals. The difference between humans and animals lies in this ability to make moral distinctions. (Btw he also thought that japanese people were the only people capable of making this distinction perfectly.) I don't remember his name right now.
Anyway, maybe this is the essential difference between normies and some incels.

In addition to your title, which is high IQ initself, I woul like to add that women dont have a sense of truth.
If you say one true bad thing about them to them, they say a multitude of false bad things about you to others, as if it was fair and equivalent. Having no sense of unbending truth, rules or law, it can be a pain living or working with them.

The aforementioned is due to their smaller frontal lobes which are more similar in size to those of children than mens. The frontal lobe is responsible for discipline, analytical thinking, logic, self inhibition and as a qonsewuence, morals. The size of the frontal lobe is like the brain volume, different between the genders, ages and contemporary races slthough the biggest digference is between men and women. Men have about 12% larger brains than adult females.

they differentiate socially unacceptable from acceptable by justifying them as right and wrong

they differentiate socially unacceptable from acceptable by justifying them as right and wrong
high iq

anything less wouldn't be worthy of the gentleman in your avatar

I agree with you except for the implication that "right" or "wrong" even exists, everything humans make laws about has to do with what is "socially acceptable", you can't go by anything else, because all rules are pretty much subjective and change from era to era, country to country, etc

Morality doesn't really exist, its all in our heads, there's no such thing as "right" or "wrong"

In addition to your title, which is high IQ initself, I woul like to add that women dont have a sense of truth.
If you say one true bad thing about them to them, they say a multitude of false bad things about you to others, as if it was fair and equivalent. Having no sense of unbending truth, rules or law, it can be a pain living or working with them.

The aforementioned is due to their smaller frontal lobes which are more similar in size to those of children than mens. The frontal lobe is responsible for discipline, analytical thinking, logic, self inhibition and as a qonsewuence, morals. The size of the frontal lobe is like the brain volume, different between the genders, ages and contemporary races slthough the biggest digference is between men and women. Men have about 12% larger brains than adult females.

I agree with you except for the implication that "right" or "wrong" even exists, everything humans make laws about has to do with what is "socially acceptable", you can't go by anything else, because all rules are pretty much subjective and change from era to era, country to country, etc

Morality doesn't really exist, its all in our heads, there's no such thing as "right" or "wrong"

there is, to some extent, a main concept of what's ethical or isn't, that is common to all cultures, and some people will recognize even if they're taught the opposite, isn't it? suffering isn't a made up concept, it's a feeling, so causing suffering to someone else is the main example of something that's wrong and all ethics stem from that (the concept of freedom, fairness, something being justified or not, etc)

Low IQ Philosophycel.

there is, to some extent, a main concept of what's ethical or isn't, that is common to all cultures, and some people will recognize even if they're taught the opposite, isn't it? suffering isn't a made up concept

Yes and those rules revolve around self interest, not some inherent magical absolute rule that has "deeper meaning", morality is just every human collectively saying - "I wouldn't want X happening to me", its really just selfishness, but a "shared selfishness", this is why when things no longer affect the entire majority small groups get excluded from being victims within the code

This is why inceldom exists, women being hypergamous and promiscuous isn't immoral anymore, because the majority of humans get to enjoy sex and relationships, and the rest of us are just collateral damage who don't fall into the moral code

But that has nothing to do with my argument that "right" and "wrong" don't actually exist, only actions and consequences exist, humans project "right" and "wrong" onto actions and consequences based on whatever "shared selfishness" is the norm of that era, that's why it was normal to own slaves in america a few hundred years ago, and these people were "god fearing" christians JFL

There is literally no such thing as right and wrong, they are mental projections of what we don't want to happen to us as individuals

Last edited:
Normies fucking suck

I wrote this on mobile; allow me to correct my spelling.

In addition to your title, which is high IQ in itself, I would like to add that women don't have a sense of truth.

The aforementioned is due to their smaller frontal lobes which are more similar in size to those of children than men's. The frontal lobe is responsible for discipline, analytical thinking, logic, self inhibition and as a consequence, morals. The size of the frontal lobe is, like the brain volume, different between the genders, ages and contemporary races although the biggest difference is between men and women. Men have about 12% larger brains than adult females.

Normies are almost always moral-relativists
That's why they ALWAYS bend over backwards to whatever governments says is right, or wrong, even if the government is blatantly wrong to all those that have common sense to see.
Perfect example is laws making plants illegal..... Like salvia, cannabis, ibogiane, etc, etc...
Study up on Natural Law people there's a reason we're so enslaved Natural Law is simple cause and effect.

High IQ

Normies and foids are NPCs which follow rules and nothing more.
They are not capable of thinking philosophically or morally.

Are you not capable of understanding right from wrong?
There might not be a set standard of right and wrong for beasts but for humans with high amount of self-awareness there is.
You're smarter than a beast aren't you?

Natural Law could also be called the (Law of Consequence) or (Consequential Law) For example: If someone is caught breaking into a house would the person who catches him be alright with it? Be completely OK with whoever stealing and breaking into their house? Sure it is possible, but 99% of the time said person is going to want to stop that person, and will do so by force... He won't just allow it, there's a consequence.....
Now imagine in the aggregate an entire civilization of people that do not follow (Consequential Law) a system that steals by its very nature, a system of coercion, of violence.

Do you think said civilization is going to be free and prosper? or do you think said civilization is going to be enslaved and held down?
To answer that question check your own status and the behaviors of the people around you, = ( you're a slave, and people around you could not determine right from wrong to save their lives) it is not a coincidence, In this state of mind it is impossible for freedom to occur, as is the consequence.... Simple cause and effect.....

Believe whatever you want as you're clearly a moral-relativist; but don't expect ever to be free if you and all around you behave their entire lives as if they're animals.

Last edited:
Yes and those rules revolve around self interest, not some inherent magical absolute rule that has "deeper meaning", morality is just every human collectively saying - "I wouldn't want X happening to me", its really just selfishness, but a "shared selfishness", this is why when things no longer affect the entire majority small groups get excluded from being victims within the code

This is why inceldom exists, women being hypergamous and promiscuous isn't immoral anymore, because the majority of humans get to enjoy sex and relationships, and the rest of us are just collateral damage who don't fall into the moral code

But that has nothing to do with my argument that "right" and "wrong" don't actually exist, only actions and consequences exist, humans project "right" and "wrong" onto actions and consequences based on whatever "shared selfishness" is the norm of that era, that's why it was normal to own slaves in america a few hundred years ago, and these people were "god fearing" christians JFL

There is literally no such thing as right and wrong, they are mental projections of what we don't want to happen to us as individuals
OK i see you understand for the most part. I apologize, i did not read this before i wrote.
I would argue that actions and consequences is equivalent to right and wrong, thus proving an inherit right and wrong does exist.

The majority of humans are controlled by conformity and too afraid to say anything that has potential to negatively affect their social status.

They are mainly sheep, some are donkeys, ultimately they are pussies, too weak to confront and speak the truth.

Look at all the seething lol

They hate this guy coz he said the truth. All the fucktards NPC who whine about punching nazis would probably join the Nazis in 1930s because it was socially acceptable.

All the people who hate on pedos probably had no problem marrying 12 year olds if it were 100 years back.

I would argue that actions and consequences is equivalent to right and wrong, thus proving an inherit right and wrong does exist.

JFL how, no it isn't, most consequences are artificial, we have to force morality into existence with legal systems and jails to force people to serve time, there is no force like gravity that punishes murder or rape because none of those things are "wrong", they are just acts that take place, they take place all the time in the wild with other animals, and guess what, nothing happens, no rapist animal gets arrested and thrown in jail

Only humans do this, because morality is our creation

There is a japanese philosopher who once said that the moral distinctions are essentially a biological phenomenon, because you can see patterns of moral behavior in animals. The difference between humans and animals lies in this ability to make moral distinctions. (Btw he also thought that japanese people were the only people capable of making this distinction perfectly.) I don't remember his name right now.
Anyway, maybe this is the essential difference between normies and some incels.

......except that time the Imperial Japanese army did all that shit in WW2.

As soon as they have to think for themselves or do something that isn't socially done they crumble

I would argue that actions and consequences is equivalent to right and wrong, thus proving an inherit right and wrong does exist
Absolutely not.
Right and wrong don't exist, whoever has power imprints his will on others.

The majority of humans are controlled by conformity and too afraid to say anything that has potential to negatively affect their social status.

They are mainly sheep, some are donkeys, ultimately they are pussies, too weak to confront and speak the truth.
This is the reason I despise normies. They’re all a bunch of sell outs trying to look cool and trendy

Sun Tzu tier IQ. They conflate legality and morality
View attachment 211503

It's just this. Their concept of morality is non-existent. They've been brainwashed to think that whatever is legal is right and whatever is illegal is wrong. To them the authority is the dispenser of morality.

If you asked your typical normie ten years ago why smoking weed is bad, for example, they'll default to "because it's illegal." If you ask them now why it's bad in the states that have legalized it, they'll give you some pseudo medical answer.

Also, what is up with that picture? It's top fucking KEK.

The whole concept of morality is pretty meme-y in itself.It's purely based no societal conditioning and a vague concept of empathy.

JFL how, no it isn't, most consequences are artificial, we have to force morality into existence with legal systems and jails to force people to serve time, there is no force like gravity that punishes murder or rape because none of those things are "wrong", they are just acts that take place, they take place all the time in the wild with other animals, and guess what, nothing happens, no rapist animal gets arrested and thrown in jail

Only humans do this, because morality is our creation

JFL at these idiots who are so brainwashed and indoctrinated that they literally cant think of anything without associating bluepilled concepts of "right" and "wrong" to everything. Its human beings who attributed connotations of "right" and "wrong" to actions based on their corresponding consequence, but "right" and "wrong" are concepts which DONT ACTUALLY EXIST.

Only actions and consequence are real, not "right" and "wrong" which are a construct of the human psyche to justify and rationalize our behaviour in accordance to an arbitrary ruleset which was only created for the purpose of social order, which allows us to fool ourselves into thinking that we are separate from the laws of nature, that we live and interact with the world based on some higher principles other than "cause and effect", "action and consequence" just like every other animal species.

Morality is just a figment of imagination, a concept created by humans which only exists VIRTUALLY in the MIND, not REALISTICALLY in the ACTUAL WORLD.

The sooner that people realise this, the more objective, logical and introspective they will become.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back