Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have sex with incels and then discard them. I get off on it.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/confessions/comments/1c1qf3x/i_have_sex_with_incels_and_then_discard_them_i/

I tend to seek out virgins or socially awkward men, have my fun, and then discard them when they become too much for me. There’s a thrill in being their first and knowing I'm likely their only. It boosts my ego, gives me a sense of control. I know this might be damaging to them, but the truth is, there’s a part of me that enjoys it—the power, the dominance. I get off thinking about them crying to sleep at night, knowing I’ll be the only woman who ever showed them love, but they’ll never ever touch me again. They’ll probably remember me for the rest of their pathetic lives. I showed them a glimpse of love and sex and then snatched it away from them For the whole rest of their lives they’ll painfully know what they’re missing out on.

Wow this is terrible. I'm gonna contact this roastie to make sure this will never happen to me :feelsthink::ahegao:

Top 10 things that didn’t happen

Getting rid of us one by one :worryfeels:

I mean shiiii, she’s doing God’s work. Too bad it feels fake asf jfl

99.99999% probability a male wrote that.

'I have sex with ugly nerds'

weird flex but ok

Larp, and even if it wasn’t the dumb cunt just helped him ascend :lul:

Oh nooooo she had sex with me, how will I live on?

lol. She thinks she’s won one for feminism, but she has lowered her own value and raised the value of the guy.

So she's loves being a hoe with a bitch attitude for free?

Least obvious reddit larp :feelskek:

I reaaaalllllyyyyyt hope I never meet her

Least low iq foid bait

Even the redditors who will believe almost anything, don't buy that this is real.

Oh how I wish more toilets like this existed.

“It should’ve been me, not him!”

Just probably a weird revenge fantasy written by a woman who got pumped and dumped by a Chad and now she has to take her anger on incels.

Anyone with at least two brain cells to rub together can tell that this story is fabricated

Yeah, definitely a larp. Male hands wrote that. I imagine it's an incel coping with that larping.

JFL @ the top comment being another soydditor calling them out for LARPing :feelskek:
IMG 3013

Tbh why is she saying it like a bad thing, if this actually happened then she's only helping Incels lol

I wouldve rejected her because she doesn't meet my standards

Just probably a weird revenge fantasy written by a woman who got pumped and dumped by a Chad and now she has to take her anger on incels.

Anyone with at least two brain cells to rub together can tell that this story is fabricated
So basically not redditors

IT troon fantasy and LARP as Stacy

That fate of every inceltard that thinks they can ascend, getting tormented by 1/10 roasties on an ego trip

She doesn't have sex with incels, she has sex with below-average nerds. Don't give us hope.

Also, she is a fucking whore and that makes me hate her.

christopher mintz plasse superbad GIF

If this is true (which it isn’t), it’s probably just dudes like McLovin. Aka
>Nerdy
>White
>Averagish height
>Skinny fat
>Shitty glasses/bad fashion
>Normal looking, but not handsome
>Introverted
Dudes that could probably get an ugly gf if they had better social skills.

Not the deformed, barely-human monsters that disgust others at the site of them.

Least narcissistic and delusional roastie with the most trustable story