Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies can't convince me that pensions for the elderly are worth it

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

Gray (he/him)
★★★★
"B-but when you grow old and can't support yourself, you'll wish there were pensions and free healthcare! :soy::soy:"

As if I'm not already waiting for a reason to rope anyway. All I want is legal assisted suicide. All of my copes are made more expensive (and they will get even more expensive when the population gets older) just so that I can be on "life support" when I'm barely alive.

The only good thing I can say about welfare is that it keeps soyciety stable, which maybe prevents riots and thus makes my life easier. Then again, the USA has welfare and yet, businesses had to board their windows up so that rioters wouldn't break them.

I'm probably preaching to the choir here though. I just wanted to bring this up.

Trees

Agreed, old ppl need to save for retirement on their own, and invest that money in the rest of society via stocks and bonds