Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies can't comprehend reality, or admit we are right, even when data is shown

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

just look the nerve of this people, OUR THEORIES ARE PRETTY MUCH PROVEN REAL BY THIS GRAPH, BUT THEY STILL NEGATE OUR SUFFERING

Teehee atleast I'm not an incel even tho I am a kisless virgin :soy:

"lol an army of manlets, with tiny wrists that can't hold a gun. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. "

this sjw queen who wants all women empowered just stated her preference for men height

Fuck these people are annoying.

Alright IT, I'll grant you that some humans handle loneliness better than others, but I have a suspicion that the majority of incels who are involved in the community are the most socially isolated of the many. That they're making fun of the men who are the worst off while telling themselves that they're "good people' for doing it.

"lol an army of manlets, with tiny wrists that can't hold a gun. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. "

this sjw queen who wants all women empowered just stated her preference for men height
we are still more than enough to beat almost any foid

yeah, not all virgins are incels
there's probably 1% of religious volcels jfl

Its almost bang on the release date of Tinder. Literally validates everything we have been saying.

But incels are still bad so lets just keep hating them.

what do you expect from apes, huh?

Its almost bang on the release date of Tinder. Literally validates everything we have been saying.

But incels are still bad so lets just keep hating them.
Yeah, in their minds it doesn't seem to matter who is right, that we're simply irredeemable for transgressing against the religion of social justice and cultural marxist oppression hierarchy.

its almost if the answers staring right in their face

Read the comments sorted by controversial. Cognitive dissonance is starting to hit some of them.

It’s all incorrect to them no matter what.

JFL at them all calling this fake.

the absolute lack of empathy of these people with the problems of an incel is disturbing. they are so human, so kind, so cute, but when they come across a group of men who go through problems that leave them depressed, unmotivated, and prone to radicalism by some members, they reveal their whole cruel, cold, inhuman, disgusting and repulsive.

when I did a thread guiding incels to become selfish, I did it because of facts like this. you find it horrible to become selfish, but they see no problem in stepping on the call of an incel, humiliating and ridiculing you, as if the problem of an incel were funny. no, it's not funny, it's not easy to be solved, and ridiculing will not do with what the group decreases. quite the opposite.

I very much hope you read this kind of comment, see with your own eyes how they like to increase their suffering with a problem whose solution is far beyond their reach, and remember very well when they think of being good people and think in having the least empathy with the suffering of others.

I have lost all my empathy, I do not give a damn whatsoever to anyone who is suffering, whatever it is, and I have abandoned any kind of political, religious, or whatever group that has the purpose of improving people's lives. I do not want to improve anyone's life other than my own. I will not be the one who will set fire to this world, but if anyone does, I will not care.

I hope she gets into a car accident.

what gets me is how much they hate us
those recent stats show we are right, incelcom is rising massively
their response is to hate and oppress us, and many of these ppl are leftists ! why are they so obsessed?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back