Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Normies basically torture themselves to compete

What the fuck :feelsPop:

JFL at males vying to impress foids, conceding to their illegitimate authority over sexual selection, and then calling themselves "alpha" for it.

Last edited:
These are the lengths normies go to just to impress foids.

WTF MADE ME SPIT OUT MY DRINK

Just self improve bro! Just torture your dick on a makeshift stretcher bro!

Lol paulie

Is that curry or BBC?

This guy is next level desperate.

Does that thing even work?.anyone tried it before?.

this is legit. but can cause erectile dysfunction and if someone is too ambitious they may bleed

He's gonna be unable to achieve an erection, it's only a matter of time before something breaks; no jacking off cope for him.

two choices.

1- admit it was over before it began, LDAR.
2- keep yourself distracted with torture methods to postpone realizing it's over.

Fuck I regret clicking. I can't unsee this shit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The only thing he is getting with that weird-ass masochistic shit is a penile lesion and permanent ED.

Laughinggenie

Dick size and looks is the thing foids care about the least. Not Fat>Face>Height>Everything else

This dick is blue, he's gonna have to cut off his penis

Absolutely the wrong way to do it, pain will lead to scar tissue. Stretching needs to be light but constant pressure over a very long period of time. Hundreds of hours or more.

He will wreck his dick with peyronies.

Natural selection

holy fuck why did i click this. Also loved that game bully.

"Why does it hurt when i pee?"

LMAO

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: today's climate

I just imagine a pair of scissors slicing through that for some reason

His tip looks like it's gonna pop.

:worryfeels: wtf is that shit.

Shit thats so fucked up

What the unholy fuck?

no foid will ever see his penis whats the fucking point of torturing yoursrlf like this lol

This is stupid, you should focus on other looksmax methods not breaking your dick

EDIT: HOLY FUCKING SHIT OW:

Last edited:
The ultimate state of human males, I don't even know what to say.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Absolutely the wrong way to do it, pain will lead to scar tissue.
I would say 'correlates with' rather than 'leads to'. You can experience pain without scarring, but pain tends to be a good indicator of trauma that goes beyond eustress to distress of tissue.

Stretching needs to be light but constant pressure over a very long period of time. Hundreds of hours or more.
That's the approach I've seen with pseudo-foreskin "restoration" devices.

Do you think it's possibly to hook something up to do both at once, or you need to choose one or the other?

One focuses on gripping the non-mobile glands to traction the deeper tissues while the other focuses on gripping the mobile skin to traction the superficial tissues.

JFL, at this poor negro, just a bluepilled cuck

This is not penis extension, but a masochist session. He is breaking blood chambers inside his dick. This will render penis dysfunctional.