Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Normies basically torture themselves to compete

JFL, at this poor negro, just a bluepilled cuck
He is pretty blackpilled if he is going to these lengths to looksmax.
Bluepillers would be saying that it’s all about the motion of the ocean

his dick looks like it wants to run away from him so bad that its trying to break free so god damn blue that is going to come back and bite him in the ass later on in life, bet he can't even piss straight.

He is pretty blackpilled if he is going to these lengths to looksmax.
Bluepillers would be saying that it’s all about the motion of the ocean
Redpilled at a push. Thinking that an extra half an inch will make any difference to his smv is pretty bluepilled to me

IMG 20200122 060312

Women think in binary. Either you are chad or you aren't.
This is why women shouldn't make decisions
full

Won't help his inceldom. In order to get your penis seen by a woman, some first need to agree to have sex with him. Jfl at dicklet copers.

This seems like a good way to destroy your ability to get a stiff boner.

Wtf that looks painful and dangerous :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: Also literal pencil dick

Fucking clown world
Literally tear off your dick just for a chance of foid attention
it's so over in 2020 for men. just lay down and rot you simps. accept the blackpill

How do you jelq without ripping off your dick?

Redpilled at a push. Thinking that an extra half an inch will make any difference to his smv is pretty bluepilled to me
The maximum a bluepiller would do for looksmaxing is getting a haircut.
And redpillers are coping with game.
The dude is clearly dickpilled, it’s obvious he wants to get more than just half an inch.
Those extenders can give much more than that

Fucking clown world
Literally tear off your dick just for a chance of foid attention
it's so over in 2020 for men. just lay down and rot you simps. accept the blackpill

This post made me hardcore depressed for an hour or two

fuck

They deny the blackpill and then do this shit :lul:

Does that thing even work?.anyone tried it before?.
it does indeed work, i have been doing that, along with manual hand stretching, and seen small results within less than 2 months
this is legit. but can cause erectile dysfunction and if someone is too ambitious they may bleed
what do you recommend to someone like me?
Dick size and looks is the thing foids care about the least. Not Fat>Face>Height>Everything else
dick>height IMO, at least on tinder. @Ropemaxx
Absolutely the wrong way to do it, pain will lead to scar tissue. Stretching needs to be light but constant pressure over a very long period of time. Hundreds of hours or more.

He will wreck his dick with peyronies.
i heard that these can reverse peyronies

It's fucking over for this dude. Doesn't he see that shit is fucking repulsive?

WTF IS THIS SHIT :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Dick harness make that pullout game weak,
Forget leg lengthening, my dicks on fleek when it height mogs a Jewish beak.

it does indeed work, i have been doing that, along with manual hand stretching, and seen small results within less than 2 months

I would recommend it but do note it will take a year to gain an inch on average. and you can't rush this process(my dick was injured once cause I was too aggressive) and have be patient and cautious. also your dick might more veiny in many cases.

Yes

ive heard u can gain a few inches in height with one of these

Yep! Face>dick most important
Height is such fkn cope on this forum
height only matters at EXTREMES.

think about all the "manlets" at 5'9

on the reverse, being a tallfag helps
The extremely tall or large framed guy who lacks facial aesthetics. Gets treated better by other men, gets respect from people. Occasionally attracts a 5/10 foid who wants a chance with a tall man.
Cons: isnt as attractive as incel forum makes you believe. Without status or money these guys are normies at best.

but you are right he isn't a chad without status, he'd be 6-7 as "non NT"

It's sad to see what some people are doing just to be accepted by retarded fucking NT faggots lickers of chad's ass

Last edited:
Even when I was bluepilled I wouldn’t do this shit wtf

imagine chad stretching his penis to impress a stacy , lul

The average thing looksmax.org users are doing giving in to what woman say they want on Twitter :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Okay... just one question...

What in the actual fuck?

Why do we already have two reddit dickstretch threads on the first page of incel discussion? What the fuck is this forum becoming?

Why do we already have two reddit dickstretch threads on the first page of incel discussion? What the fuck is this forum becoming?
Dick is king @Personalityinkwell @Ropemaxx

This is what @BummerDrummer s bf puts him in when he isnt wholesome 100