Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies are so obsessed with self improvement

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
There is this early 20s guy (i am late 20s) at my work that I caught using incelsphere lingo in conversation JFL. I eventually got around to asking him about his gf status and he told me he is self improving until he puts himself on the dating market. Thing is he has been doing it for like a year, he is already buff and mid to high tier normie facially so he should be fine but instead he simps for animes and complains about his hairline, which is completely fine and not receding at all. It's like the opposite of inceldom where you are trash but think you deserve a girl (we do deserve our looksmatch & classmatch), but this dude isnt trash but thinks he doesnt deserve a girl. How many self improvement youtube videos do you need to consume to purposely deny yourself pussy, LMAO.

On a side note have you noticed how big everyone's arms are nowadays? Everybody is spending 2 hours after work/school lifting weights except for me because that's boring af. You watch old movies the guys can get pretty skinny. I'm sick of getting mogged for this shit

There is this early 20s guy (i am late 20s) at my work that I caught using incelsphere lingo in conversation JFL. I eventually got around to asking him about his gf status and he told me he is self improving until he puts himself on the dating market. Thing is he has been doing it for like a year, he is already buff and mid to high tier normie facially so he should be fine but instead he simps for animes and complains about his hairline, which is completely fine and not receding at all. It's like the opposite of inceldom where you are trash but think you deserve a girl (we do deserve our looksmatch & classmatch), but this dude isnt trash but thinks he doesnt deserve a girl. How many self improvement youtube videos do you need to consume to purposely deny yourself pussy, LMAO.

On a side note have you noticed how big everyone's arms are nowadays? Everybody is spending 2 hours after work/school lifting weights except for me because that's boring af. You watch old movies the guys can get pretty skinny. I'm sick of getting mogged for this shit
Imagine being a normie who uses incel dictionary kek.

normies watching this
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

cringe af ngl. mental how this is what you have to do to get girls now. I get that skinny isnt preferred but ffs it takes forever to get jacked

If you have to self improve it's over.

If they were not brainwashed by the mass media to believe that their genetic destiny can be cheated with “self improvement”, lots of businesses (gym, pua boot camps, life coaching, fashion shops etc) are going to go broke, kek

brad pitt talk down on genetically gifted male models :lul:
Brad Pitt was just an illusion the narrator came up with based on his desires for the man that he wants to be. They’re the narrators thoughts, just filtered through Tyler

you can self improve all you want, but it doesn't guarantee a gf

Brad Pitt was just an illusion the narrator came up with based on his desires for the man that he wants to be. They’re the narrators thoughts, just filtered through Tyler
i c. I guess I would have to watch the movie to understand

normies watching this

cringe af ngl. mental how this is what you have to do to get girls now. I get that skinny isnt preferred but ffs it takes forever to get jacked
You only need to be jacked for post wall roasties in their twenties. To get teen girls you just need good genetics, that's it.

You only need to be jacked for post wall roasties in their twenties. To get teen girls you just need good genetics, that's it.
OK this is actually true.

It's fucking over.
The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

Thing is he has been doing it for like a year, he is already buff and mid to high tier normie facially so he should be fine but instead he simps for animes and complains about his hairline, which is completely fine and not receding at all.
Probably a prolific looksmax user, kek

Do chads self improve at all?

It's like the opposite of inceldom where you are trash but think you deserve a girl (we do deserve our looksmatch & classmatch), but this dude isnt trash but thinks he doesnt deserve a girl. How many self improvement youtube videos do you need to consume to purposely deny yourself pussy, LMAO.
He's a bluepilled, simp, cuck. Thinking you don't deserve a foid because you haven't self improved enough is pathetic. Men need to keep in mind that we are already more than good enough and superior to women. The fact that men struggle in dating is a reflection of hypergamy, sexual liberation and feminism alone.

Normies think they are temporarily embarrassed chads. I’ve also noticed more and more normies talking about stoicism. Your average fucking normie has nothing to be stoic about. It’s easy to be sToIc when you generally have a good life. It’s the most pretentious shit tbh

Normies think they are temporarily embarrassed chads. I’ve also noticed more and more normies talking about stoicism. Your average fucking normie has nothing to be stoic about. It’s easy to be sToIc when you generally have a good life. It’s the most pretentious shit tbh
Stoic in the name of getting the foid. I think stoicism has been making the rounds in normie fads recently getting popular.

You'd be surprised that average normies don't get matches on tinder

You'd be surprised that average normies don't get matches on tinder
average normies are paying onlyfans models to send them pics of their gaping anuses with tyrones cum leaking out

:lul:
just a few more lifts and i'll look just like brad pitt!
Pumping Iron Sport GIF by Joko GIFs
Brad Pitts physique is pretty attainable but normies are stupid and forget you still need the facial bones

They are in the rat race conducted by the secret joowish overlord

He's a bluepilled, simp, cuck. Thinking you don't deserve a foid because you haven't self improved enough is pathetic. Men need to keep in mind that we are already more than good enough and superior to women. The fact that men struggle in dating is a reflection of hypergamy, sexual liberation and feminism alone.
Based.
70b40c6edcf7f3545925f8b06366030b6827dfb1.gif

The competition to be something in the world has drastically increased and keep increasing. For normies to keep up in the dating pool they need to keep upgrading.

normies watching this

roids