Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies are on a different level.

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
A high school normie friend (K) decided he'd come by our neighborhood, because he knows two guys (Me and some other guy(B) I know) that live here and he happened to be in the area.

We shoot the shit for a while, then the two of them start talking about all the girls they're talking to.

K tells B that some girl(that I used to simp for, but he doesn't know that) in our neighborhood keeps calling him and messaging him, begging him to come over.

B tells a similar story about all the girls he's talking to.

I had to lie that I had similar experiences during the quarantine, or else they would look at me like such a loser. But on the inside, while they were talking about girls so casually, I couldn't help but think "Fucking hell, these guys have girls simping for them but im here with a dry ass phone and talking to no foids."

It really is so casual for them. Girls aren't a big deal to them. It just happens. Girls message them first, girls ask them to do stuff.

At some point I had to internally ask myself if there was some important information I was missing about girls, because it's absurd how different my experiences are from theirs.

But some IT soy would probably tell me there's a girl that likes me, but I'm missing her "signals". Bull fucking shit. After seeing what it's like when a girl likes a guy, I can confidently say I've never been crushed on by anyone.

TLDR got mogged so hard I had to contemplate my existence

Last edited:
Tell them to hook you up with a girl, if they don't they aren't your real friends.

Why lie? It can only backfire if they find out the truth and people will think even lesser of you than they do now (since we're genetic filth). Should've just said you haven't been able to get outside due to Corona, and indeed as said above, ask one them to hook you up with a girl.

Tell them to hook you up with a girl, if they don't they aren't your real friends.
The one time i asked someone to hook me up, the only thing he did was send me a couple profiles on IG and told me to message them. He made literally zero effort to help me out.

Why lie? It can only backfire if they find out the truth and people will think even lesser of you than they do now (since we're genetic filth). Should've just said you haven't been able to get outside due to Corona, and indeed as said above, ask one them to hook you up with a girl.
Yeah, most my friends don't care I don't get laid. They tried to hook me up before but it kept failing and failing.

Yeah, most my friends don't care I don't get laid. They tried to hook me up before but it kept failing and failing.
Good friends that they tried to at least help you, I've made very few friends through the years and they were all either incel or low tier normie.
The one time i asked someone to hook me up, the only thing he did was send me a couple profiles on IG and told me to message them. He made literally zero effort to help me out.
I don't think I could handle being mogged that hard by my 'friends'.

I couldn't help but think "Fucking hell, these guys have girls simping for them but im here with a dry ass phone and talking to no foids."
incel trait,you are here for good
these thoughts dont even come up in your friends mind or most of the population,stuff just happens to them by default
any moment of introspection towards human interaction/relationship - truecel confirmed
It really is so casual for them. Girls aren't a big deal to them. It just happens. Girls message them first, girls ask them to do stuff.

At some point I had to internally ask myself if there was some important information I was missing about girls, because it's absurd how different my experiences are from theirs.
there isnt any magical answer or thing do to (despite PUA and other snake oil sellers telling you),it just happens to you or it doesnt.
end of story

That doesn't sound like a normie to me. He must be at the very least high tier normie.

Fucking brutal.:feelsbadman:, when I had friends in high school they always talked about the many foids they were banging. But i never talked much, so not many knew I was a virgin.

Last edited: