Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are high 24/7 to cope

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
If you ever ask a normie how they deal with how shitty life is, it's always the exact same two responses:

A) Either their life is epic and you're just whiny entitled lazy (delusion maxxxing version of heavy coping) for pointing out how it really objectively isn't and that almost everyone's life sucks in today's environment

or

B) bro you just need to smoke some weed haha you're so angry and negative all the time. Just smoke some weed haha 420 blaze it. (Drug coping)

I've been trying to figure this out since I was 14 and started realizing how shitty life is and how it will only get worse. Anyone I asked, adult or teen, one of those two answers.

The second is becoming more common though. Every normie can think of is always high on weed or juul/vape. They LITERALLY can't function without drugs making them retarded then have the nerve to accuse you of being retarded for being discontenpt with such a shitty, sad existence.

Tl;Dr fuck normtrash they're retarded and delusional

why would you want to be sober if your life is miserable? And why would you care if it kills you in the long run?

They LITERALLY can't function without drugs making them retarded then have the nerve to accuse you of being retarded for being discontent with such a shitty, sad existence.

Well put

why would you want to be sober if your life is miserable? And why would you care if it kills you in the long run?
What kind of life is worth living if you have to be on drugs 24/7 to delude yourself about how it's good?

What kind of life is worth living if you have to be on drugs 24/7 to delude yourself about how it's good?
life isn't worth living in general jfl, especially for an incel. At least if you are drunk or high a lot of the time life goes by fast and its closer to being over. Whats the point in being miserable and sober all the time? I can understand the argument against not being high or drunk 24/7 since it becomes less enjoyable that way but it seems pointless to be sober all the time for no reason.

If i ever get to be old (hope not) i'll try crystal meth.

All the normies I know lifemog me to oblivion. Literally none of them are KHHV like me, they go out with friends and have better careers. Their lives are just more filled with things to look forward to, at least from a giga truecels perspective like mine.

I don't know any dealers and I can't smoke. I have respiratory problems
over if you don't live in or near somewhere where drugs are legal

Man this describes a lot of normies I know too a T. Either acting like their life is amazing or getting high or drunk constantly.

I'm not a normie

Yes they are trash

If you ever ask a normie how they deal with how shitty life is, it's always the exact same two responses:

A) Either their life is epic and you're just whiny entitled lazy (delusion maxxxing version of heavy coping) for pointing out how it really objectively isn't and that almost everyone's life sucks in today's environment

or

B) bro you just need to smoke some weed haha you're so angry and negative all the time. Just smoke some weed haha 420 blaze it. (Drug coping)

I've been trying to figure this out since I was 14 and started realizing how shitty life is and how it will only get worse. Anyone I asked, adult or teen, one of those two answers.

The second is becoming more common though. Every normie can think of is always high on weed or juul/vape. They LITERALLY can't function without drugs making them retarded then have the nerve to accuse you of being retarded for being discontenpt with such a shitty, sad existence.

This Question has been bothering me for a Long time as well. How do they distract themselves from the reality around them? I can't do it.
The answer is that they are addicted to Copes and social Validation, most often a combination of the two, like drinking with Friends for example.

life isn't worth living in general jfl, especially for an incel. At least if you are drunk or high a lot of the time life goes by fast and its closer to being over. Whats the point in being miserable and sober all the time? I can understand the argument against not being high or drunk 24/7 since it becomes less enjoyable that way but it seems pointless to be sober all the time for no reason.

All the normies I know lifemog me to oblivion. Their lives are just more filled with things to look forward to.

life isn't worth living for an incel. At least if you are drunk or high a lot of the time life goes by fast and its closer to being over. Whats the point in being miserable and sober all the time? I can understand the argument against not being high or drunk 24/7 since it becomes less enjoyable that way but it seems pointless to be sober all the time for no reason.

Most normies aren't smoking weed they're drinking alcohol buddy boyo
free my fucking plant and fuck the government!
fuck normtrash they're retarded and delusional

Last edited:
Every normie can think of is always high on weed or juul/vape. They LITERALLY can't function without drugs making them retarded then have the nerve to accuse you of being retarded for being discontenpt with such a shitty, sad existence.
Yes, I see this now. Most normies just drug or alcohol cope. I use to think they were just retarded or they we delusional but now I know that weed kills their negative feelings. That is why they can’t remember shit either.

Maybe I will join them.

This is the degeneracy that they want you to do.
It's always weed here too, especially in the Netherlands since it's known for it's weed.
You literally walk in a park and all you smell is weed from college students.
Makes we want to burn them all.

I can't function without being high on food and games.
Can't live without sweets and coffee.

I support private property, all plants included, but why would you not want to be thinking straight? We need to caffeinemaxx and STEMmaxx and rise above the normies like the normies rose above the animals.

I literally got offered weed by my new failed normie acquiantaince today jflinb4 normfag and fakecel
Drug coping is the worst of all

or

What does it have to do with being a normie? Incels do it too. What a horrible thread. And people say that us, greycels are the cancer.

What does it have to do with being a normie? Incels do it too. What a horrible thread. And people say that us, greycels are the cancer.
Shoe size iq post, but greycel so to be expected

Shoe size iq post, but greycel so to be expected
Yeah, yeah, cool but you know what, you didn't provide actual answer to my question, how is smoking making anyone a normie? I mean I agree, smoking yourself to another dimension daily is a retarded thing to do but I can guarantee you that a lot of coping incels do this too. Why isn't this thread mocking them as well?