Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are evil when they give hairstyle advice

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Kek whenever my hair grows longer they tell me to cut it short. “Men need to go to the barber every 2 weeks!”. But as soon as my hair is cut short I look like a fuckin regarded potato and nobody will give me any compliment either.

It's even worse when you're Asian and your mom recommends you haircuts that are clearly only suited for Caucasoid and Negroid skulls :feelskek:

A normie friend always told me to straighten my curly hair and apply conditioner to become good looking.

If you won't listen to them inceldom will win over normiedom as your will gonna prevails over their demands

Grow your hair out. Most people look like shit with short hair.

NEVER take normie advice seriously.

They will give you shitty advice on purpose to fuck with you.

A normie told me I would look good completely bald (like skinheads) lmao.

Never ever listen to hem.

Normscum has no knowledge in looks department, they unironically believe that scary ogres with roided bodies and bald head like Valuev are what foids crave:feelshaha:

Same, every1 tells me to cut my hair short but the problem is - my face is round af, im a fivehead, my ipd is dogshit