Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Normies annoy me more than chads and stacies

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
At least chad and stacies know their priveledges, know that they are enjoying life to the maximum, and they act like it.

A normie is always a bluepilled npc easily brainwashed retard that tries to give insights but miserably fails because of subpar iq where he has close to none critical thinking, impossible to form his own opinion on things.

Agreed at all. Normies are (at least) my main enemies.

A normie is always a bluepilled npc easily brainwashed retard that tries to give insights but miserably fails because of subpar iq where he has close to none critical thinking, impossible to form his own opinion on things.
It's worse than that.

Even normies with average or above average IQ are still bluepilled as fuck. Indoctrination doesn't challenge critical thinking, it circumvents it.
I've seen a video 20 years ago where an evangelical pastor explained how he would convert people by avoiding logical arguing. I'd assume the methods only got more elaborate and effective with time and practice.

we need normie cattle to keep up the neetbux and infrastructure. We autistic men are the upper class like the nobles in ancient rome

Normies are npcs. Easly to controle to the elite, not crtical thinking and obiedant to the systsm

Do you prefere normies or failed normies?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back