Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Normies and women immediately know your social status by just looking at your fb profile

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
They can immediately understand that you're a friendless "douche" that never had a girlfriend by just looking at your fb profile. You can have a small number of "friends" i.e. under few hundred for example (most normies in my country and probably everywhere else have hundreds if not thausands of "friends" in some cases, especially the girls of course) or no "friends" at all, you can have a real profile pic of yourself or some random pic, it doesn't matter, it's the same to them. Most definitely they'll be sure if you don't have any jewish social media at all. The things is that when you meet with them in different situations like freshman at uni, a new job, etc. one of the very first things they'll ask you for if you're atleast low to mid-tier-normie looking is some social media of yours. When you give them your profile they'll immediately classify you based on it. And it's not just the "friends" number thing, it's your whole profile on said social media cuz they upload frequently pics with their partners, stuff that they do with their irl friends etc. You'll have non of that. And based on that they'll most likely ostracize you very soon.

Last edited:
it may be possible without social media profile

but if you just have empty profile or with low amount of friends then RIP its better to not have at all

btw you shouldnt care what women criterias are, who cares about these social vampires?

Thank God I don't use any form of social media.

Nobody uses FB in 2021

1. Make a FB profile using some hot foid's pics
2. Get a bunch of Facebook friends (male and female) by spamming friend requests
3. Make a dozen or so fake profiles that will like and comment on your posts
4. Realize it was a wasted effort because you don't have any pics of yourself in social situations
5. Try to photoshop something and realize it takes a lot of skill to make a believable fake
6. Get back to the old "if I don't use any social media they'll think I'm cool" cope.

Social media is so popular precisely because it's a reliable way to gauge someone's value.

Nobody uses FB in 2021
This too.

Nobody uses FB in 2021
TERACOPE. Its your bio now, even for teens
it may be possible without social media profile

but if you just have empty profile or with low amount of friends then RIP its better to not have at all

btw you shouldnt care what women criterias are, who cares about these social vampires?
True

You can say that you are an important businessman or a secret agent who must protect his private life. I have no facebook now and I have never had it with my true name. You cannot find any information about my private life on any social media.

Imagine having a facebook account JFL

You can say that you are an important businessman or a secret agent who must protect his private life. I have no facebook now and I have never had it with my true name. You cannot find any information about my private life on any social media.
Based anonymouscel:feelsokman:
Imagine having a facebook account JFL
Imagine not knowing that it's needed atleast to contact your colleagues JFL

Last edited:
i don't have any tbh. its a losing game for incels.

I don’t have Facebook because I got no likes and comments when I did. I now ramble to myself on a word document

My twitter and facebook accounts are both empty. Didn't even upload a pfp.

Who gives a fuck about your 'social status'. Those sites are there to feed normies' self-esteem and attention-seeking.

I don't even have a picture of my face

Who gives a fuck about your 'social status'. Those sites are there to feed normies' self-esteem and attention-seeking.
Chill out :feelsclown:, im not the one that values this bs but they are. :feelsjuice: