Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and foids are sad when you just stay in your room 100%

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
They want you to go out and try so they can beat you every time. The thrill of victory.

For foids the ego boost of being able to reject you.. and not even talk to you.. the unearned privilege of being better than someone while putting in no effort.

But when we simply don't show up, don't try at all... they can't get that thrill of victory.

For normies the mogger, then becomes the low man on the totem poll who is himself being mogged and looked down on and felt sorry for.

To give you an analogy imagine they wanted you to play chess and they were all just 100 times better than you. But a) you don't even go to play..

b) if forced to play you just resign on the first move

c) if forced to play the whole game, just making random moves with zero thought on them.

It becomes not really fun to beat you.

Last edited:
Based.

But on a more controversial note, approach fag incels who try to gatekeep other incels out of the community if they "don't try" also just want every ugly dude to taste the direct sting of failure like they do. Sad to say but it is what it is. :feelsUgh:

Based.

But on a more controversial note, approach fag incels who try to gatekeep other incels out of the community if they "don't try" also just want every ugly dude to taste the direct sting of failure like they do. Sad to say but it is what it is. :feelsUgh:

Ya if a woman is interested in your she will let you know. And if an incel is too autistic to see the blatantly obvious signs from her, he shouldn't be breeding with his inferior low IQ genetics anyway.

Ya if a woman is interested in your she will let you know.
Totally. Approaching women without a sign of invitation is the dumbest shit ever.

Neet life is supreme

They want you to go out and try so they can beat you every time. The thrill of victory.

For foids the ego boost of being able to reject you.. and not even talk to you.. the unearned privilege of being better than someone while putting in no effort.

But when we simply don't show up, don't try at all... they can't get that thrill of victory.

For normies the mogger, then becomes the low man on the totem poll who is himself being mogged and looked down on and felt sorry for.

To give you an analogy imagine they wanted you to play chess and they were all just 100 times better than you. But a) you don't even go to play..

b) if forced to play you just resign on the first move

c) if forced to play the whole game, just making random moves with zero thought on them.

It becomes not really fun to beat you.
Based. This shit recently happened to me. A foid rejected me and a normie friend beat me at the arcade in front of his girlfriend.

Yep there a classic group of cunts who punch down to elevate themselves.

Based. This shit recently happened to me. A foid rejected me and a normie friend beat me at the arcade in front of his girlfriend.
2019 cel with only 290 posts and only 6 days online, something is sus about this:feelswhat:

"You have been bullied by normies and foids your whole life, so you didn't try approaching a foid? Out Fakcel."

2019 cel with only 290 posts and only 6 days online, something is sus about this:feelswhat:
Nigga, you want me to wear a cam 24/7 to vlog about getting rejected? FOH with your greycelphobia.

Nigga, you want me to wear a cam 24/7 to vlog about getting rejected? FOH with your greycelphobia.
no, the fact that you only have 6 days online and are still GrAYcel after 2 years tells me all i need to know:chad:

no, the fact that you only have 6 days online and are still GrAYcel after 2 years tells me all i need to know:chad:
drive off 50 cent GIF

In all seriousness though, why would I even post here from time to time if I was a Chad? Chads and normies don't even know about this site, yet I do :feelsthink::feelsthink: And no, I'm not from "IT :soy::soy:"

Ya if a woman is interested in your she will let you know. And if an incel is too autistic to see the blatantly obvious signs from her, he shouldn't be breeding with his inferior low IQ genetics anyway.
:feelsrope: