Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies and bluepillers really don't understand that "just talk to women" doesn't work when they don't want to talk to you.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I saw some idiotic Redditor (can't remember if it was a screen shot on here or I came across it myself) who mentioned that he chatted up some woman who had asked him what time it was, and that incels would've just told her the time and that would've been it. He, on the other hand, was obviously going to sleep with her.

Uh...we don't get asked what time it is, moron. Ever.

In my entire life, no woman has ever asked me what time it was.

Pretty much the only times women have ever said a word to me were in customer service settings, or in class when we had to work together.

And if an incel tries to converse with any woman, her "non-verbal communicationzzzzzzzzzzz" quickly let him know that it's not wanted.

She gives short answers and looks uninterested.

If you're an incel, you simply have no opportunity. You can't even get an "interview" with women. Your face is your resume. Women are the employers. They want the equivalent of 8-10 years of experience and 12 recommendations. Plus a degree from an Ivy League school. You're the equivalent to a high school dropout with no work experience and no references.

I saw some idiotic Redditor (can't remember if it was a screen shot on here or I came across it myself) who mentioned that he chatted up some woman who had asked him what time it was, and that incels would've just told her the time and that would've been it. He, on the other hand, was obviously going to sleep with her.

Uh...we don't get asked what time it is, moron. Ever.

In my entire life, no woman has ever asked me what time it was.

Pretty much the only times women have ever said a word to me were in customer service settings, or in class when we had to work together.

And if an incel tries to converse with any woman, her "non-verbal communicationzzzzzzzzzzz" quickly let him know that it's not wanted.

She gives short answers and looks uninterested.

If you're an incel, you simply have no opportunity. You can't even get an "interview" with women. Your face is your resume. Women are the employers. They want the equivalent of 8-10 years of experience and 12 recommendations. Plus a degree from an Ivy League school. You're the equivalent to a high school dropout with no work experience and no references.
No woman has ever asked me anything, besides homework.

speaking to women feels like you're going through an interrogation where she tries to gauge whether you are a loser or not

Robert Garnica de Barquisimeto, Venezuela, es un depredador de niños.

my inceldom isn't the result of personal failure or a lack of effort. its because our society disenfranchises unattractive men. it's a societal problem

It also doesn’t work if you’re non-NT

Once a foid had actually asked me the location of some place. Bitch was probably new in my area.

Whenever foids talk to me, they sound like as if they are talking to some kid and even laugh overtly just because I am short.
No wonder I hate these imperious creatures.

Normies and bluepillers really don't understand that "just talk to women" doesn't work when they don't want to talk to you.
Maybe if you didn't have such a horrible personality they wouldn't abhor talking to you :feelsthink::soy:

my inceldom isn't the result of personal failure or a lack of effort. its because our society disenfranchises unattractive men. it's a societal problem
Yup, the most fucked up part is that redditors and leftist understand this arguments when it comes to blacks, because they have no fathers and the system is against them. But when it comes to incels, who have no fathers or weak fathers and the system is against them, they turn into republican boomers and start talking about picking yourself up by the bootstraps

truth, so much cope coming from these bluepill cuckolds. do they not realise that we live in a day and age where a few false saccusations of wrongdoing can easily put a man in trouble with the law. If ur ugly and u work in customer service, you do the bare minimum to be able to do your job and avoid the above. No, women do not want to talk to you, they are most likely asking u where something is or whatever because THEY ARE THE FUCKING CUSTOMER AND LOOKING TO BUY SOMETHING, THATS IT

speaking to women feels like you're going through an interrogation where she tries to gauge whether you are a loser or not
Persona 3 is so good, Played 40+ hours of persona 4 and 5