Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies always turn a logical theory debate into a one about personal feelings and anecdotes and keep talking about my personal life

stalin22

stalin22

Banned
-
I just post a graph and statistics and normies be like

Ohhh so who hurt you

I've because they know what I'm posting is true and real because they already lost the argument and are trying to compromise with me on the implications ofbit

Ohhh so who hurt you

I've because they know what I'm posting is true and real because they already lost the argument and are trying to compromise with me on the implications ofbit
yes.

scoff at their stupidity and emotional, meek arguments & keep lifting weights

Stop casting your pearls before swine.

Ohhh so who hurt you

Indeed, I got that aswell when I was speaking facts on reddit, normie NPCs would say:
“yikes”
“Go get some help honey”
“Stop being such an incel”
“Someone’s bitter”
And the “oh so who hurt you?”

such is the nature of normies. they will never change jfl. self awareness is non existent. the language of normies is denial, gaslighting, misunderstanding, accusation, dishonesty, concealing BS in fancy words, one liners and surface level thinking. Normies are programmed to do whatever it takes to ascend the social hierarchy and that usually means being full of shit. Normies let others do the thinking for them and then they parrot catchphrases and opinions that get the most validation. Reddit is basically normie central
Since most of us are outcasts, we're aware of this whole spiel that normies play. We see the BS and refuse to participate rather we call out the lies

Last edited:
In the spanish language there's a saying related to the people who denies reality and facts. "No hay más ciego que el que no quiere ver" which translates as "It is worse a man who doesn't want to see that a blind one". Modern society has taught normies that all the problems can be solved if you cry about it. Feminist foids have the same attitude, you can't reason with them.

You know you won the argument when they start to insult you or use ad hominems/red herings

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back