Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies always looking for an excuse to be mad

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Normies just want something or someone to be angry at. This is the truth. They're rage pigs. Of course you could say we're rage pigs but I think incels are different. We don't want or choose to be angry. Our anger comes as a response to the abuse we receive. Normies on the other hand will go out of their way to find things to be mad about. My YouTube feed is always spammed with videos about how "Nintendo is an awful company! They just nuked a roms site!" "This e celeb scammed crypto bros!" Who the fuck cares? I refuse to believe people legitimately care about these things. They're just looking for an excuse to be mad and hate something.

if they have no one to rage at they start sperging at dictators for killing gorrilion amounts of people for no reason.

Like normshit they are already dead no amount of bad mouthing will change what they did. :feelskek:

It gives them this sense of "justice" that infects their brain with dopamine. When they literally changed nothing most of the time.

E celebs crypto scamming people basically always get away with it for example.

Or let's say the mr beast or doc disrespect situations, they are millionaires and got away with everything at this point

if they have no one to rage at they start sperging at dictators for killing gorrilion amounts of people for no reason.

Like normshit they are already dead no amount of bad mouthing will change what they did. :feelskek:
They don't give a shit about the people who died. Notice the only thing they have to share is their violent fantasies

It gives them this sense of "justice" that infects their brain with dopamine. When they literally changed nothing most of the time.

E celebs crypto scamming people basically always get away with it for example.
Justice is just violence authorized by authority.

Or let's say the mr beast or doc disrespect situations, they are millionaires and got away with everything at this point
I hate seeing normies sperg about that

Normies love to hate.
Running a country is hard, you're going to kill alot of people especially if you're a very paranoid individual.

Normies hate their lives but pretend to be happy. And then when the slightest thing inconveniences them they lose their shit. Most are far more unhinged then any inkwell on .is.

Mass shootings are a proper way to fuck em over

Normies just want something or someone to be angry at. This is the truth. They're rage pigs. Of course you could say we're rage pigs but I think incels are different. We don't want or choose to be angry. Our anger comes as a response to the abuse we receive. Normies on the other hand will go out of their way to find things to be mad about. My YouTube feed is always spammed with videos about how "Nintendo is an awful company! They just nuked a roms site!" "This e celeb scammed crypto bros!" Who the fuck cares? I refuse to believe people legitimately care about these things. They're just looking for an excuse to be mad and hate something.
true true
like there are 1000s of things to be upset about rn, ppl being tortured with blow torches etc
there are people in excruciating pain all around us in nursing homes. I worked in one, this old demented foid laid in bed all day just saying "im in pain, im in so much pain, it hurts aaa"

yet normies only come out of the woodwork to complain and get upset about what is currently fashionable to be upset about, like the mrbeast shit rn. 99% of the time they dont care about any of this shit.

As an autist ive learned to ignore peoples emotional displays, since its mostly "intentional display" aka they show emotions to fit in or for specific reasons. Their actions are much more telling than their words. Going back to my example, all of these people just move on from shit once the culture has moved on (or rather the media tells them to stop caring by not reporting on it anymore).

For example US courts have no ruled covid vaccines to not even be vaxxes but untested treatments that were illegalyl pushed on people. Massive news, nobody cares though cuz the media doesnt tell them too:

We are seeing the same thing today with the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling the Covid vaccines are
not vaccines. Looks like Pfizer forgot to pay off these judges. In arguments the CDC admitted the
vaccines were not vaccines, conferring no immunity and only (allegedly) mitigating symptoms

Like I said, actions over words - there are 1000s of cases of gangrape by women a day, worldwide yet normies dont care @WorthlessSlavicShit

Normies dont care though, because they are not TOLD to care by the media. This is a phenomenon that has been observed by propaganda creators for decades, normies need to be told 24/7 what to think, or they stop caring. The propaganda has to be constant.

I quoted this from the 60s book "propaganda" in my psychopathy thread:

A good example is Khrushchev’s ultimatum at the beginning of 1959, when he set a time limit of three months to solve the Berlin problem. Two weeks passed; no war broke out. Even though the same problem remained, public opinion grew accustomed to it and lost interest—so much so, that on the expiration date of Khrushchev’s ultimatum (27 May 1959), people were surprised when they were reminded of it.

A field that overlaps with this idea of having a constant feedback loop of propaganda is "cybernetics." Not in the digital sense but in the way the word has been used for ages, meaning, the study of feedback loops:

Another related phenomenon is "availability cascades" aka, selective reporting can make issues seem giga important, simply by excluding other relevant news. Ask yourself when you see any news, how do I know this even matters? By what metric? Just because they show it on the news everywhere? If the news didnt report on covid 24/7, you would've never thought it was a real thing. Because there was zero IRL evidence for it.

In order to gauge whether a piece of news is even important, you would have to know what other events are relevant right now. You would have to know the full spectrum of available events going on right now, so you can compare and evaluate. But where do we get our sense of news from, how many events there are, and how important they are?

Yes, we get it from the news media. So we are stuck in circular reasoning. We can't break out of it, unless we become investigative journalists ourselves. Normies will never do this of course, so they are stuck believing what the news says matters and it matters because the news says it.

And since other people think the same, it actually becomes subjectively "important" because people extremely value other peoples beliefs. Also people watching TV tend to think of themselves watching as a group, not as an individual, its a very odd effect that has been observed even back when radio was new. So the media can literally create public consensus just by showing shit, because people think other people are watching too, and react the same as them. And then they go outside and miracoulsy everyone actually agrees with them hurray!

You could literally be the only person watching on the entire planet and not know it though.

Notice that during covid, when the media went into a lull phase and the reporting was dialed down a bit for a month, people just stopped caring and wearing masks.

A related thing I mentioned at the bottom of the psycho thread is the lindy effect. Its a name for the idea that relevant ideas stick around, because they are self-reinforcing. The news cycle created the resemblance of this effect by artifically spamming propaganda or irrelevant news 24/7. However, when the media stops blowing up stories with hot air, they die instantly.

Cultural artifacts that remain true for millenia because they are self-reinforcing, like the lindy effect describes, NEVER DIE. They never fucking die, because as long as they match peoples experience, they keep getting new lifefuel. Take cultural beliefs about women that have existed for 1000s of years. "No fury like a woman scorned."

Female promiscuity, cruelty and so on has been a topic for millenia, because belief in these is always reinforced by women being cruel and promiscuous.

This is why the redpill grift has never died, will never die. We will turn 50 and there will be grifters exploiting teenage boys, just like now. New jordan petersons, new sneakos, new andrew tates. It never ends. Blackpill will also never die fully, so theres that.

Anyway, all of that to say that whatever people say, unless its literally a physical issue they suffer from, is irrelvant. They are only fake-upset for a while and then just move on - actions over words. Words = omg this is so important muh ukraine, muh palestine, muh covid, muh bird flu, muh iran contra affair, muh trump.

Actions = they always stop giving a fuck later. Nobody cares about president bush anymore, or even obama.
Nobody goes like "we are still suffering the consequences from the obama presidency huff puff!"

Oh, and regarding physical issues, when people heal from them they stop caring, forget the pain and just go back to doing the same dumb shit that hurt them in first place.

Final point. You are right in the sense that you can't change being ugly, so the negative reinforcement is CONSTANT. It's like having chronic pain. Its not a fake upsetness like with normies that just follow whatever you are currently suppposed to be upset about.

true true
like there are 1000s of things to be upset about rn, ppl being tortured with blow torches etc
there are people in excruciating pain all around us in nursing homes. I worked in one, this old demented foid laid in bed all day just saying "im in pain, im in so much pain, it hurts aaa"

yet normies only come out of the woodwork to complain and get upset about what is currently fashionable to be upset about, like the mrbeast shit rn. 99% of the time they dont care about any of this shit.

As an autist ive learned to ignore peoples emotional displays, since its mostly "intentional display" aka they show emotions to fit in or for specific reasons. Their actions are much more telling than their words. Going back to my example, all of these people just move on from shit once the culture has moved on (or rather the media tells them to stop caring by not reporting on it anymore).

For example US courts have no ruled covid vaccines to not even be vaxxes but untested treatments that were illegalyl pushed on people. Massive news, nobody cares though cuz the media doesnt tell them too:

Like I said, actions over words - there are 1000s of cases of gangrape by women a day, worldwide yet normies dont care @WorthlessSlavicShit

Normies dont care though, because they are not TOLD to care by the media. This is a phenomenon that has been observed by propaganda creators for decades, normies need to be told 24/7 what to think, or they stop caring. The propaganda has to be constant.

I quoted this from the 60s book "propaganda" in my psychopathy thread:

A field that overlaps with this idea of having a constant feedback loop of propaganda is "cybernetics." Not in the digital sense but in the way the word has been used for ages, meaning, the study of feedback loops:

Another related phenomenon is "availability cascades" aka, selective reporting can make issues seem giga important, simply by excluding other relevant news. Ask yourself when you see any news, how do I know this even matters? By what metric? Just because they show it on the news everywhere? If the news didnt report on covid 24/7, you would've never thought it was a real thing. Because there was zero IRL evidence for it.

In order to gauge whether a piece of news is even important, you would have to know what other events are relevant right now. You would have to know the full spectrum of available events going on right now, so you can compare and evaluate. But where do we get our sense of news from, how many events there are, and how important they are?

Yes, we get it from the news media. So we are stuck in circular reasoning. We can't break out of it, unless we become investigative journalists ourselves. Normies will never do this of course, so they are stuck believing what the news says matters and it matters because the news says it.

And since other people think the same, it actually becomes subjectively "important" because people extremely value other peoples beliefs. Also people watching TV tend to think of themselves watching as a group, not as an individual, its a very odd effect that has been observed even back when radio was new. So the media can literally create public consensus just by showing shit, because people think other people are watching too, and react the same as them. And then they go outside and miracoulsy everyone actually agrees with them hurray!

You could literally be the only person watching on the entire planet and not know it though.

Notice that during covid, when the media went into a lull phase and the reporting was dialed down a bit for a month, people just stopped caring and wearing masks.

A related thing I mentioned at the bottom of the psycho thread is the lindy effect. Its a name for the idea that relevant ideas stick around, because they are self-reinforcing. The news cycle created the resemblance of this effect by artifically spamming propaganda or irrelevant news 24/7. However, when the media stops blowing up stories with hot air, they die instantly.

Cultural artifacts that remain true for millenia because they are self-reinforcing, like the lindy effect describes, NEVER DIE. They never fucking die, because as long as they match peoples experience, they keep getting new lifefuel. Take cultural beliefs about women that have existed for 1000s of years. "No fury like a woman scorned."

Female promiscuity, cruelty and so on has been a topic for millenia, because belief in these is always reinforced by women being cruel and promiscuous.

This is why the redpill grift has never died, will never die. We will turn 50 and there will be grifters exploiting teenage boys, just like now. New jordan petersons, new sneakos, new andrew tates. It never ends. Blackpill will also never die fully, so theres that.

Anyway, all of that to say that whatever people say, unless its literally a physical issue they suffer from, is irrelvant. They are only fake-upset for a while and then just move on - actions over words. Words = omg this is so important muh ukraine, muh palestine, muh covid, muh bird flu, muh iran contra affair, muh trump.

Actions = they always stop giving a fuck later. Nobody cares about president bush anymore, or even obama.
Nobody goes like "we are still suffering the consequences from the obama presidency huff puff!"

Oh, and regarding physical issues, when people heal from them they stop caring, forget the pain and just go back to doing the same dumb shit that hurt them in first place.

Final point. You are right in the sense that you can't change being ugly, so the negative reinforcement is CONSTANT. It's like having chronic pain. Its not a fake upsetness like with normies that just follow whatever you are currently suppposed to be upset about.
:bigbrain: almost every reply you make is worthy of being a pinned post.

Agreed with everything you said. You should make this its own post. It legitimately deserves to be so more brocels see it

Learning how this effect is actually called has been the most value I've gotten out of this forum in at least a few weeks:feelsokman:. It's so obvious when you think about it just a little, but so maddening at the same time. It's obvious that the average person has no idea about and doesn't care what's actually going on in the world, I'm fully convinced that the average person will live out their entire lifetime not even being able to imagine 90% of the stuff happening right around them, yet both on the internet and IRL, so many of those people confidently act like they know everything:feelsUgh:.