Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies always accuse us of using anecdotal evidence, but they do it all the time

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
I was just debating with my parents because as usual, they were just pestering me to focus on my career as a STEMcel, which is fine. I understand that getting a job isn't that easy, and I am even applying to work retail to cover my tuition. I'd say I'm relatively responsible when it comes to matters in my professional life, and like to keep it that way.

But what really pisses me off is how they expect me to not be unsatisfied about being alone 24/7. I'm not in a terrible position in my life at all, and for the most part have been pretty successful academically, but due to years of forced loneliness I have seen my motivation to study decline and my grades (if slightly) suffer from it.

As usual my parents were gaslighting me about how it's okay that I'm basically alone all day every day, and that it gives me more time to study and fluff my resume!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I told them that I can't constantly work all the time and never have time for fun, so they snapped back with all the normie cherry-picked anecdotes of how normies they knew and how I should "learn" from them.

For instance they shared 3 stories:

1. Some normie had a girlfriend throughout high school but then he went to college and dropped out, so it's good that I don't have a girlfriend.

2. Another normie had a girlfriend but now he's a drug addict, so again, it's okay that I don't have a girlfriend.

3. Another incel like me spent his whole childhood alone after constantly being ignored and ended up going to an ivy league school for his PhD, so clearly that's what I must do too :soy: :soy: :soy:

I get that it's on me to make friends and find companionship, which is why I don't really bother complaining to others IRL, but it's just laughable that my parents can't bother to understand that you can be successful socially and careerwise.

And then you're gonna have inceltear coming in to do their stupid fucking pseudoanalysis and be like "omg inkwell just listen to your parents you spoiled brat!!!" All I'm saying is that's it's normal for me to be sad about being alone and just accepting it.

I'm willing to bet you can guess what race I am based on this story jfl

Last edited:
You need your youth inceldom after 23y sucks its only getting worse

You need your youth inceldom after 23y sucks its only getting worse
exactly but the brutal part is that my youth is wasted since I literally cannot find friends or a girlfriend

people are always like "just ask people to hang out bro" like I haven't done that several times

exactly but the brutal part is that my youth is wasted since I literally cannot find friends or a girlfriend

people are always like "just ask people to hang out bro" like I haven't done that several times
Larp as mental ill, get neetbuxx buy a dog is actually the best solution nowadays

Ivy League, damn wish I had that kind of money for a tuition