Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies admit attractive white females existing while others are ugly deathnic males proves there is no God

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/religiousfruitcake/comments/r0zqcf/checkmate_believers/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

AE0D0EC2 6F09 4D86 BCF2 C0D8440BB44A

Muh just world theory

I'd rather be a homeless cumskin than a middle class ethnicel

Oh there’s a god, he just has a sick sense of humor

Muh just world theory

depends. If the white dude is shit tier ugly, then no thanks.

Oh there’s a god, he just has a sick sense of humor
Yeah, if he is real then he is evil.

Most foids don't even look like the one on the left and they still live far better lives than even the average male.

Also, @calimero thoughts?
Yes, but normies keep coping unless you give them extreme examples like this.

us poor cumskins don't get to fuck giga stacys on the regular like you do.:feelsseriously:

Most foids don't even look like the one on the left and they still live far better lives than even the average male.

Also, @calimero thoughts?
The one on the left is ultra subhuman if you pay close attention :feelsthink:

Yes, but normies keep coping unless you give them extreme examples like this.
It's not like male normies are benefiting from that thought either. Ugly subaverage foids get free dick while non-Chad males are excluded.
The one on the left is ultra subhuman if you pay close attention :feelsthink:
I still think she's cute even if it's at least with makeup. She has a really nice body type.

It's not like male normies are benefiting from that thought either. Ugly subaverage foids get free dick while non-Chad males are excluded.

I still think she's cute even if it's at least with makeup. She has a really nice body type.
Look at her face. Look at her lower third.

Believing all humans are created equal is one of THE most retarded things a person can believe in.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Normies are just coping

That kid looks like me when I was young. :feelsrope:
5B5F7699 4B30 4186 9D4D 223DD5606F93

Imagine believing there's a benevolent sky daddy

Sub-zero IQ tier

Semitic religions were the most retarded invention in the last couple thousand years

Imagine believing there's a benevolent sky daddy

Sub-zero IQ tier

Semitic religions were the most retarded invention in the last couple thousand years
Probably true tbh, my ancestors were coping hard. I guess the ones that didn’t believe it all roped cause reality is too fucked.

The reason foids live life on easy mode is because the West is cucked. She would have been burned alive in my city 350 years ago for dressing like that and I’m not even exaggerating

The reason foids live life on easy mode is because the West is cucked. She would have been burned alive in my city 350 years ago for dressing like that and I’m not even exaggerating
:lul::lul::lul:
What city?

Have you ever thought the reason you don't believe in God is because of your attitudes. Being cynical and arrogant won't help you on the day of Judgement. This world will seem like a fake simulation in the next life
Based

:lul::lul::lul:
What city?
I live in Massachusetts. Not exactly in Salem where the famous trials took place, but imprisoning, and even burning uppity foids, was common all over. The puritans were hard asses in general. Christmas was basically banned in Mass until the 1800s. Amazing how Massachusetts has gone from the Puritans to being the most progressive state. So many gays and haughty foids.

Have you ever thought the reason you don't believe in God is because of your attitudes. Being cynical and arrogant won't help you on the day of Judgement. This world will seem like a fake simulation in the next life

Based
F2DF5302 C6B6 48D4 8DB6 358E4DA9B710

I live in Massachusetts. Not exactly in Salem where the famous trials took place, but imprisoning, and even burning uppity foids, was common all over. The puritans were hard asses in general. Christmas was basically banned in Mass until the 1800s. Amazing how Massachusetts has gone from the Puritans to being the most progressive state. So many gays and haughty foids.
Isn’t christmas a religious holiday?

God loves white people. The closer you are to them genetically, the better it is.

God hates niggers. The closer you are to them genetically, the worst it is.
Believing all humans are created equal is one of THE most retarded things a person can believe in.
I spoke to my 6'1 white-looking brother about the racepill and all he can do is give me the usual copes. kek when I told him how he would feel if he had the same skin color as an indian, he told me he would never want that since it would make him ugly:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

Last edited:
I think the Puritans thought Christmas observance at the time was influenced by Pagan celebrations
Idk puritans knew that

Why would people worship and thank a God who created this world ON PURPOSE? Even if he did exist I'd fucking curse him for what he's done cause he's an asshole on biblical proportions. Getting down on your knees and begging forgiveness from the being who created your hell is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. All religious people are cucks.

Why would people worship and thank a God who created this world ON PURPOSE? Even if he did exist I'd fucking curse him for what he's done cause he's an asshole on biblical proportions. Getting down on your knees and begging forgiveness from the being who created your hell is the ultimate form of cuckoldry. All religious people are cucks.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
We are all EQUAL in God's eyes! We're all special! :feelskek:
Special needs