Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory normiemaxxing megathread

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
First I want to say-- normiemaxxing in no way will make you more fuckable. However, I do think normiemaxxing is important to maintain a career so you are able to buy shit and cope in the long term. Therefore if you aren't gonna rope or go ER, normiemaxxing is honestly more important than a college degree. Pure intellect alone or obscure knowledge in a vacuum will not get you a job, clients, or customers if you seem untrustworthy or no one knows who you are. All organizations are built on the backs of normies-- and there is no escaping this. If you can't play along you are more likely to be relegated to an economic position where you can't even shit or masturbate when you want-- and that's no way to live.

Normiemaxxing is honestly quite painful but if you are able to bite your tongue and just play along you will get a lot farther in life.

The most fundamental normiemaxx skill, and I say fundamental, because if you can't do this, you will never have the mindset to not be a an economic hermit is to be able to stomach stupid gossip or astrology and not be condescending about it. If you hear some retarded thot go on and on about her "pieces energy" or if you hear Chad snicker about the latest Pete Davidson appearance on SNL, please for the love of god, NEVER go full athiest edgelord. To most non autists here this is absolutely fucking obvious-- but still many of you will be so offput by this vortex of stupid normie culture you might inadvertently shut yourself off and act like Adam Lanza, or you might even fool yourself into thinking think the baseline for being a decent human being :soy: is shutting your mouth and nodding along. Being quiet and nodding along is actually still considered a little bit school shooter.

To get at least a C+ in normiehood, you have to take the extra step and play into their retarded energy. Treat it like its a play, and you are a playing a cuck (they always see you this way anyway so there's no escaping this).

Anybody else have easy normiemaxxing tricks they want to share?

Kill the lambs