Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normiecel trait: you call good looking guys "gay"

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I see this alot and it never fails to be amusing. They will instantly just call gl dudes "gay" and say theyre cocksuckers in severe cope overdrive mode.

When in reality these "gay" dudes probably slay more jb pussy and their gf would leave them in a heartbeat over them. Normies are so pathetic .

Theyre copemaxxing jfl

Yeah i see it a lot, average looking guys who are trash to women (sub8 law) calling prettyboymaxxxed guys "faggots" and whatnot when they're just smarter and know how to ascend. I'm planning a prettyboymaxxxing based looksmaxxxing and couldn't care less about those cucks opinion.
Theyre copemaxxing jfl

the media portrays gays as good looking. I bet there is some sort of scheme so normies feel like they are being rational when calling good looking guys gay, when in reality:
Theyre copemaxxing jfl

These normies are fags in the closet

I see that even on these forums. It's just a form of cope.

I see that even on these forums. It's just a form of cope.
Women do it too.

I remember one of my sister's friends called some dudes wife she saw as "looks like was drawn by a 5 year old who can't draw" because she had god tier proportions and build. Said friend was fat and flat of course.

Yeah i see it a lot, average looking guys who are trash to women (sub8 law) calling prettyboymaxxxed guys "faggots" and whatnot when they're just smarter and know how to ascend. I'm planning a prettyboymaxxxing based looksmaxxxing and couldn't care less about those cucks opinion.
Prettyboy maxing is faggotry no doubt. OP is referring to when normies call models like David Gandy, Chico, etc gay, which is obviously extreme envy/cope manifest

Yeah , i've seen it happening when talking about pretty boys

Legit, lmfao, exactly. Pathetic copers.
It’s projection of their own feelings of attraction towards that person.
Also may be this, bunch of faggotcels in denial jfl.