Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie wageslaves wake up at 8 AM, work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 40k a year, meanwhile...

the most unfair aspect of life is luck distribution

Thank god I stopped wageslaving. No work for me for the next 3+ years :feelsohh:

Thank god I stopped wageslaving. No work for me for the next 3+ years :feelsohh:
my cucked dad forced me to get a job as soon as he dies i'm selling the house and going NEET i plan on leaving no legacy behind. the bloodline ends here.

meanwhile there's millions of homeless

Let's be real guys, there are tons of beautiful women. Onlyfans, is for bluepilled retards.

These bluepilled men think by persuasion, some fucking spark will click.

This BS is for chad, not for any bluepilled cuck.

my cucked dad forced me to get a job as soon as he dies i'm selling the house and going NEET i plan on leaving no legacy behind. the bloodline ends here.
Based and NEETpilled bro. Whats the house valued at?

May AIDS and death come on swift wings for them and all the fucking simps literally making the only effort they have to put into life be breathing

:feelshaha: The sad truth is, many dads spend their money on OnlyFoids instead of paying child support. :feelshaha:

8 AM? They wake up at 6 AM :dafuckfeels:

Simps, enemy numba 1

8 AM? They wake up at 6 AM :dafuckfeels:
was about to comment on that. here the absolutely latest start time is 8 AM, can be 7 AM, construction works starts at 6 AM

meanwhile there's millions of homeless
And probably 80% of them are male, plus the foids could definitely find some guy to take care of them but they are too retarded.

BUt LiFe ISn'T fAIr BroO :feelsclown:

The vast majority of OnlyFans whores make very little money, most of them would make less than minimum wage. The accounts that make any decent amount of money would be less than 10%. Still, you don't have any opportunities like that as a man.

The vast majority of OnlyFans whores make very little money, most of them would make less than minimum wage. The accounts that make any decent amount of money would be less than 10%. Still, you don't have any opportunities like that as a man.
:bigbrain:

I'm surprised that Amouranth is not on that list.

Im not even gona open that shit. But im guessing its another xyz MILLION like the other thread.

All signs that we are nearing the end of this artificial bubble. A society as degenerate and backward as this can only escalate for so long.

And i for one am fuckin glad.

don't sell the house idiot, you have the guarantee to have a roof whatever happens and that's why people wageslave.
at this point, just work part time to bring food to the fridge.

this is my exact salary :shock: how did you know ?
except i work at 9 am :feelshmm:

Tbh, i don't envy them. I don't earn money by inserting batons in my body. :feelscomfy:

this is my exact salary :shock: how did you know ?
except i work at 9 am :feelshmm:

Tbh, i don't envy them. I don't earn money by inserting batons in my body. :feelscomfy:
a lot of them don't even have to take sexual pics to earn the money they do, just clothes and suggestive. it's pathetic

Just have a degree and get a job bro :soy:

Just have a degree and get a job bro :soy:
kek i barely completed high school it was so suifuel i have no idea how normies can make it through college or uni without roping

i will rent out a town house and keep the door locked and never leave, only buying stuff off amazon and playing video games isolating myself from soyciety

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back