Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normie vs incel reaction to slutty service provider

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★
by slutty service provider I mean, waitress or retail worker who is hot and dressed slutty.

normies will flock to places with such foids, and also tip them generously.
an incel will typically not do business there for being rejected by the foid.

I remember this one time I went to a dollar store and this cunt retail foid asked me if I needed some help(IG annoyed by a non chad daring to browse around a shop),
so I asked for her number, and when she rejected me, I told her because of it I will not buy there. she was very surprised and annoyed.

I don't see any advantage in employing this foids. all you get as an employer is some foid cucking you by bringing her BF to work, or paying for her maternity leave.

if you must employ a foid(for tax reasons), it's better to get a real old one, with a retired uterus.

True, there’s absolutely no reason to be around a slutty woman as an incel. It’s like a fat man displaying food to a starving African child, but it can’t have it. Just torture

by slutty service provider I mean, waitress or retail worker who is hot and dressed slutty.

I remember this one time I went to a dollar store and this cunt retail foid asked me if I needed some help(IG annoyed by a non chad daring to browse around a shop),
so I asked for her number, and when she rejected me, I told her because of it I will not buy there. she was very surprised and annoyed.

I don't see any advantage in employing this foids. all you get as an employer is some foid cucking you by bringing her BF to work, or paying for her maternity leave.

if you must employ a foid(for tax reasons), it's better to get a real old one, with a retired uterus.
What? Jfl nigga you asked some random chick for her number like a minute after she came up to you asking if you need help and surprised when u got rejected?

What? Jfl nigga you asked some random chick for her number like a minute after she came up to you asking if you need help and surprised when u got rejected?
Op seems to be an Aspie with little self awareness

Im so glad that we dont have such a toxing tipping culture in Germany as it is in USA. I very rarely give tips and no one was ever mad at that for me

True, there’s absolutely no reason to be around a slutty woman as an incel. It’s like a fat man displaying food to a starving African child, but it can’t have it. Just torture
That's a good analogy.

imagine the chagrin I avoided, had I bought something and get rejected afterwords.

besides, foids know if they like someone after the first 5 seconds.

imagine the chagrin I avoided, had I bought something and get rejected afterwords.

besides, foids know if they like someone after the first 5 seconds.
I mean bro it’s a dollar store, surely spending a dollar on something small like candy can’t be that bad jfl

Goddamn simp fags both the foid and simp should burn alive on the stake

Yes. Normies are always pulled towards spaces with attractive and slutty foids. I always avoid them since they just make me feel sad. I don't even feel anything towards them anymore I envy their carefree nature

Reality is a lot of LTNs and incels, even blackpilled incels, go to these places just to have some kind of interaction with hot girls (you're a customer so they have to be nice to you even if you're an ugly trucel). That's why they employ them.