Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie UK police officer sentenced to life imprisonment for raping and murdering Becky. Media circus persists.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
 120748216 saraheverardhoriz

The entire case has been a circus from the start, the moment the foid was declared missing in March 2021. Well, no surprise there. Missing white femoid syndrome. When a cop :feelsbaton: was arrested -- an authorised firearms officer from the Metropolitan Police's elite PaDP unit, no less -- it appeared that the media attention was somewhat deserved.

Anyway, Wayne Couzens pled guilty and was sentenced this week to a whole life order. There are two legal aspects of the case that are particularly notable. First, this is an exceptionally fast timeline; arrest to sentencing took just barely six months. Second, whole life orders (i.e. life without parole) are comparatively rare in the U.K. For reference, the baseline sentence for murder in the UK is a life sentence with a 15-year tariff (that is, the Parole Board can consider someone eligible for release after 15 years' imprisonment). I personally think a whole life order is on the harsher side but not unreasonably so.

It was during the sentencing phase that more details of this femoid's death was released. Couzens arrested and handcuffed her under the guise of coronavirus restrictions, showing her his warrant card, drove her away, fucked her, and then strangled her and burned her body, leaving the remains in the woods somewhere.

Doesn't sound very nice. :ha..feels: I wonder what kind of person would be capable of such activity. An incel, perhaps? Nope.

1 THP CHP 090721SLUG 3285JPG

From the Evening Standard:
His wife Elena Couzens, 38, has given her first interview, revealing she has been constantly asking herself “where did I miss the signs?” and “why?”

She told Mail Online: “I keep on asking ‘why?’ What Wayne did wasn’t human behaviour.”

“I can’t comprehend it because he never once previously showed any glimpse of violence, he was never that way. I’m just as puzzled as everyone else.

“I saw nothing wrong. He had a beautiful family, a good house… what else did he need? I’m constantly asking myself ‘where I did miss the signs?’ How on earth could this have happened?”

Mrs Couzens lived with her husband of 15 years and their two children at a semi-detached family home in Deal, Kent where Couzens was later arrested.

Yet another failed personality detector and example no. 846234723429 of normie-on-normie violence. Yikerinos!

But what's more telling is the sheer failure of the Met Police to do anything but offer terrible advice amidst plummeting public confidence. Here's their latest guidance for femoids in case they think that the normie cop arresting them might actually be a kidnapper and rapist: "Wave a bus down" :feelskek: "Run into a house" :feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://twitter.com/metpoliceuk/status/1443967075580620803

The Independent: Met Police issues advice to women to ‘shout or wave a bus down’ if they don’t trust a male officer

JFL.

Who runs such a dysfunctional organization, you ask? Well, Cressida Dick happens to be the Met Police's first-ever female Commissioner. I previously wrote about Dick's involvement in the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, but that was just one of many failings that should have ended her career but didn't. In fact, she's being considered for a second term. Absolute clown :feelsclown: world.

Hilarious news story to follow. Foid dies? Check. Media circus? Check. Normie responsible? Check. PR disasters by the foid-run Met? Check.

she probably coomed while getting raped

Based TeaAndKrumpetOfficer

Did he krempe tho?

That was resolved quite quickly.

While Couzens got what he deserved in the end, the whole public reaction to this unfortunate crime has been over-the-top hysterical, almost comical. The calls for a blanket male curfew may have been virtue-signaling and moral grandstanding by opportunistic politicians; but the fact that these calls weren't immediately shouted down as the ridiculous nonsense that they are tells us all kinds of things about the current state of relations between the sexes. Not good things. I except dark times ahead for our British brocels, even darker than they already were.

CopBoi has a thing for jewess's

White women are untouchable.

View attachment 501457

The entire case has been a circus from the start, the moment the foid was declared missing in March 2021. Well, no surprise there. Missing white femoid syndrome. When a cop :feelsbaton: was arrested -- an authorised firearms officer from the Metropolitan Police's elite PaDP unit, no less -- it appeared that the media attention was somewhat deserved.

Anyway, Wayne Couzens pled guilty and was sentenced this week to a whole life order. There are two legal aspects of the case that are particularly notable. First, this is an exceptionally fast timeline; arrest to sentencing took just barely six months. Second, whole life orders (i.e. life without parole) are comparatively rare in the U.K. For reference, the baseline sentence for murder in the UK is a life sentence with a 15-year tariff (that is, the Parole Board can consider someone eligible for release after 15 years' imprisonment). I personally think a whole life order is on the harsher side but not unreasonably so.

It was during the sentencing phase that more details of this femoid's death was released. Couzens arrested and handcuffed her under the guise of coronavirus restrictions, showing her his warrant card, drove her away, fucked her, and then strangled her and burned her body, leaving the remains in the woods somewhere.

Doesn't sound very nice. :ha..feels: I wonder what kind of person would be capable of such activity. An incel, perhaps? Nope.

View attachment 501456

Yet another failed personality detector and example no. 846234723429 of normie-on-normie violence. Yikerinos!

But what's more telling is the sheer failure of the Met Police to do anything but offer terrible advice amidst plummeting public confidence. Here's their latest guidance for femoids in case they think that the normie cop arresting them might actually be a kidnapper and rapist: "Wave a bus down" :feelskek: "Run into a house" :feelskek::feelskek:

The Independent: Met Police issues advice to women to ‘shout or wave a bus down’ if they don’t trust a male officer

JFL.

Who runs such a dysfunctional organization, you ask? Well, Cressida Dick happens to be the Met Police's first-ever female Commissioner. I previously wrote about Dick's involvement in the shooting of Jean Charles de Menezes, but that was just one of many failings that should have ended her career but didn't. In fact, she's being considered for a second term. Absolute clown :feelsclown: world.

Hilarious news story to follow. Foid dies? Check. Media circus? Check. Normie responsible? Check. PR disasters by the foid-run Met? Check.

high iq as usual cressida dick is living up to her name, she is a joke she is merely an ass kisser who tows the political line and says nothing contrary to the current government while fucking up month after month, cover up after cover up, with no apology or acknowledgement of how and where she keeps fucking up.

this song denotes the current state perfectly note the cressida dick line is perfect lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgq4fw6o8Gc

the suck my cressida dick line is perfect n many levels as it eludes to Johnson having Dick in his pocket politically and metaphorically eg MY CRESSIDA DICK he owns her, she wont say anything against the current government she is fucking gagged, the investigation the MET are doing now is going to be another fucking whitewash, and will probably completely absolve johnson of wrongdoing.

Last edited:
at least cressida dick is gone

View attachment 501457

View attachment 501456

JFL.

He's Chadlite easy.

This tweet from them is hilarious shit.

Sadly for all UK police officers, for the next few months, everytime a toilet wants some PR she will "shout or wave a bus down" The bus driver then has the opportunity to a. drive away, b. run her over or c. save her like a SuperHeroBusDriver and get in TV. Jesus Christ. :feelskek:

He's Chadlite easy.

This tweet from them is hilarious shit.

Sadly for all UK police officers, for the next few months, everytime a toilet wants some PR she will "shout or wave a bus down" The bus driver then has the opportunity to a. drive away, b. run her over or c. save her like a SuperHeroBusDriver and get in TV. Jesus Christ. :feelskek:
Run her over

Run her over
It's a good choice...

I'd imagine it'll also be very quiet on the streets on account of all the non-screaming, on account of all the non-rape, because honestly, women hardly get raped.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back