Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill normie trying to explain his own inceldom without using incel terminology

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt6ONP3qQo8

its frustrating because he's so close to just saying he's an incel, but for some reason is in denial-- or makybe he's a really good actor in terms of not just spamming our vocab. But I have a hard time believing he's not blackpilled and fully seeped in the blackpill. Does he know he's a fucking sperg?

Last edited:
Not watching a 19 minute video.

People done to identify as incel since its social suicide, being incel is associated with being extremely racist, homophobic etc.

People done to identify as incel since its social suicide, being incel is associated with being extremely racist, homophobic etc.
Normie RWs are openly racist and homophobic. They are remotely not ostracised. It's all about foids.

Would look mtn without that long hair

the dating market is fine, he's probably a retard that wants some virgin stay at home wife

the dating market is fine, he's probably a retard that wants some virgin stay at home wife
How is the dating Market fine if he you can't expect a virgin stay at home wife

How is the dating Market fine if he you can't expect a virgin stay at home wife
not even Chad gets that shit nigga :feelsseriously: only way to get a woman like that is if you take woman's rights away or groom some teenage girl that's still a virgin

not even Chad gets that shit nigga :feelsseriously: only way to get a woman like that is if you take woman's rights away or groom some teenage girl that's still a virgin
Chad gets any kind of women he wants, wdym?
Also, That's my point, the dating Market is not good if you can't get a virgin girl, back then both men and women were virgin until marriage

Chad gets any kind of women he wants, wdym?
he can't if they're rare af. About 15% of woman between the ages of 20-24 are virgin and they're either ugly (Chad isn't interested) or they're super religious, they wouldn't give away their virginity for Chad to pump and dump them.
back then both men and women were virgin until marriage
not true in the slightest: https://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/sex-...k=febed2cc2c47e65b155a888a49a2ecdc-1712221991

I was like this guy years ago... Yeah, I was a retard. Denying your problem only will make you suffer more

Most guys on the foreveralone subreddit are actually blackpilled but they can't outright say it due to fear of getting banned or appearing non-pc.

here in germany you need to be Black tyrone to get ur pick of women.

Not watching a 19 minute video.