Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normie social media be like

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Someone posts scientifically verifiable facts
Normies: "no bitches bro. That's not true because I don't think so."
Ugly tattooed whore posts nudes
Normies: "OMG so hot "
50k likes

Going on sites other than this is equivalent to visiting the zoo.

It is infuriating

Someone posts scientifically verifiable facts
Normies: "no bitches bro. That's not true because I don't think so."
You just reminded me of a time when I said to a Friend, Shark Skin is made up of Teeth. He Paused, looked like he was ready to start Hyperventilating, then his head snapped right to me, almost shouted 'It's LIKE Teeth'

Even though it is Teeth.

He just couldn't handle that I knew someting that he didn't. It's such an irrelevant factoid. But that was enough.

He also didn't believe me when I said the YouTube Channel Jacksepticeye was called Jacksepticeye. He didn't like it, (Clearly didn't look at the profile picture) Insisted it was called Jackseptisee instead.

I really should have moved on from him sooner.

You just reminded me of a time when I said to a Friend, Shark Skin is made up of Teeth. He Paused, looked like he was ready to start Hyperventilating, then his head snapped right to me almost shouting 'It's LIKE Teeth'

Even though it is Teeth.

He just couldn't handle that I knew someting that he didn't. It's such an irrelevant factoid. But that was enough.

He also didn't believe me when I sad the YouTube Channel Jacksepticeye was called Jacksepticeye. He didn't like it, (Clearly didn't look at the profile picture) Insisted it was called Jackseptisee instead.

I really should have moved on from him sooner.
Disturbing behavior.

Using Instagram dwindles your iq by 10 points