Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel normie sex haver criminal deported from the west

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
Jamaican father, 30, who has lived in Britain since aged 11 and is facing deportation on Tuesday says he's being treated as if he 'tried to kill the Queen'
  • Reshawn Davis, 30, is set to be flown back to the Caribbean island on Tuesday
  • North London man's deportation based on a conviction for robbery ten years ago
  • He is one of 50 immigrants to be deported on the Home Office-charted flight
NINTCHDBPICT000561477374.jpg

Why is he surprised he is getting deported over crime? Thats a very standard reason for getting kicked out of any country. I knew a white guy in highschool from Italy who was possibly going to get deported for selling weed (if he got caught again and he had to take drug tests constantly) and he was a minor jfl. This guy is 30 and if it happened 10 years ago he was 20, aka an ADULT who committed a crime. I swear criminals always think its "unfair" to punish them jfl. I guess it wasn't "unfair" to rob people :lul:

Why is he surprised he is getting deported over crime? Thats a very standard reason for getting kicked out of any country. I knew a white guy in highschool from Italy who was possibly going to get deported for selling weed (if he got caught again and he had to take drug tests constantly) and he was a minor jfl. This guy is 30 and if it happened 10 years ago he was 20, aka an ADULT who committed a crime. I swear criminals always think its "unfair" to punish them jfl. I guess it wasn't "unfair" to rob people :lul:
LowIQ

Because these niggers think they are above the law
full

He knew the risk.
Don't forget to blame someone else.

Thsi shouldn't even be a story. Also he should've been kicked out long ago.