Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normie says it is easy to get girlfriend

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
Before we begin, please do not harass this guy.

Isheserious

If you are adept at the blackpill, you understand the problem with relationships are attraction. My fellow redditors have you heard of the "boyfriend dick"? Plenty of our brocels have covered it, and if you have covered it feel free to drop your thread in the comments.

I will go so far as to say men understand what women are attracted to better then themselves. Most of us know what a canthal tilt is, and we pay attention to our sun spots.

I am afraid it is not as simple as uninstalling instagram, but each to their own cope. The problem with this is survivor ship bias, most of us are in the western world so we can take those privileges for granted.

It is important to have a job and all, but you do not want to be a "betabuxx". You do not want to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship. We know it is not easy because statistically there are more men then women (18 -29s).

As always, stay anonymous.

I am going to harass that guy

Reddit is full of copers, that's why it got so many upvotes. People don't want the hard reality, they prefer comforting lies. Also, funny since reddit is full of manchildren that worship star wars and marvel.

I am average weight for my height, shower every day, and (compared to the majority of soydditors) nowhere near man child status, by his logic i should have a gf by now?

I am average weight for my height, shower every day, and (compared to the majority of soydditors) nowhere near man child status, by his logic i should have a gf by now?
Not enough bone mass, try reincarnation :feelsaww:

Not enough bone mass, try reincarnation :feelsaww:
I’m not surprised how he mentions that men only want Instagram supermodels yet completely ignores how the standards among women are the same if not worse, average redditcuck :feelsseriously:

I’m not surprised how he mentions that men only want Instagram supermodels yet completely ignores how the standards among women are the same if not worse, average redditcuck :feelsseriously:
I want my looksmatch. Funny thing is that most people meet online saying "Fuck online dating" doesn't cut it. Reddit is such a joke. Glad I deleted my account last month.

Everyday on reddit is contrarian day where they only tell lies. Virginity rates in men rising and this idiot talks as if it's so easy. hurr durr it's because le men are bad, so it's not so easy like that if you have a lot single men getting fucked over, fucking retard bugman.

I want my looksmatch. Funny thing is that most people meet online saying "Fuck online dating" doesn't cut it. Reddit is such a joke. Glad I deleted my account last month.
I think the majority of us also prefer our looksmatch, since we know we’ll never attract stacies even with shitloads of effort and just give up from the beginning

I think the majority of us also prefer our looksmatch, since we know we’ll never attract stacies even with shitloads of effort and just give up from the beginning
Juggernaut law in action.

Look at all the ridiculous amount of disagreements with OP. No way incels are a small minority, no way.

His entire post is just an overly wordy way of saying:
"Take a Shower Bro" and
"Just approach Bro".

You do not want to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.
This sounds like something a Chad would say. You're not incel if you're turning down the opportunity for relationships.

We know it is not easy because statistically there are more men then women (18 -29s).
What? This is not why it's difficult. It's because all women take turns dating the top 25% of men, the bottom 75% of men are incels.

"do not harass this guy"

Or what?

I don't harass people but I don't give a fuck what happens to soneobe who's enough of an inconsiderate jackass to make that post.

shitcaked neet chad lifemogs me

It's just a 20 something who has gotten lucky and then their ego inflates and they think they understand everything so they make these kinds of posts

why doesn't he post his face or some proof?

This sounds like something a Chad would say. You're not incel if you're turning down the opportunity for relationships.

A poster brought up the OP is a good looking guy with the body of a MMA fighter. Yes, of course it is "incredibly easy" haha.

His entire post is just an overly wordy way of saying:
"Take a Shower Bro" and
"Just approach Bro".

What? This is not why it's difficult. It's because all women take turns dating the top 25% of men, the bottom 75% of men are incels.
You understand blackpill at a surface level. Understanding the blackpill is the requisite to why people enter weird relationships.

It gets worse.

ive always wondered what goes through simply bluepilled mens minds to be able and willing to write out bullshit like that. Like how can you be so fucking delusional. And to add to that, its extremely patronizing as well
It's just a 20 something who has gotten lucky and then their ego inflates and they think they understand everything so they make these kinds of posts
yep this sort of behaviour resonates to me just like people who threw a bucketload of money at some random stock/ crypto and got rich from it from 1 in a million chance

Last edited:
11k upvotes
r/unpopularopinion

yep, this is reddit

All foids want a 6'3 :chad: with a fat wallet

Son of a hedge fund manager whose dad went to Harvard says it is easy to get into Harvard

Look at all the ridiculous amount of disagreements with OP. No way incels are a small minority, no way.
they are a minority, it's just that the majority of them is on reddit

not the smart ones tho:feelstastyman:

The same OP guy saying it is "incredibly easy", yes, it is so easy you can expect to get rejected a thousand times.

20210729-153328.jpg

What a fucking clown. It is super easy guys, just get rejected 1000 times :lul:

20210729-153242.jpg

There is nothing hard about being rejected 1000 times, just move on bro :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Don't have a job or good personality.

It's over, even from this guy's perspective.

Maybe he is just trolling.

Contradicting his tips:
Have a Job - Foids wants a guy that makes 100K/y or more. (Just make 6 figurs amirite)
Have a personality and your own interest - Wont matter for shit if a foid does not find you physical attractive.
Have a goal / spine - ???
Also dating apps are trash just go talk to her - True with the dating apps, but cold approach is trash as well if you dont have above average face or height.
Do be clean - No shit

Last edited:
This is the Dunning Kruger effect in action. Just a quick close over this dudes post and I can quickly see he doesn't really know anything just pointless babbling. Literally no actionable advice was even given except the most cookie cutter advice. Major lack of awareness as well.

It's just a 20 something who has gotten lucky and then their ego inflates and they think they understand everything so they make these kinds of post
I agree , you can find these types of people come your way when you threaten to rope

I don't even read the comment of this guy, anyway the mental condition count to have a gf, a man on 7, but with a very bad mental condition won't find a gf obviously, he has more possibilities of a sane man on 4, but dettails