Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normie says it is easy to get girlfriend

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
Before we begin, please do not harass this guy.

If you are adept at the blackpill, you understand the problem with relationships are attraction. My fellow redditors have you heard of the "boyfriend dick"? Plenty of our brocels have covered it, and if you have covered it feel free to drop your thread in the comments.

I will go so far as to say men understand what women are attracted to better then themselves. Most of us know what a canthal tilt is, and we pay attention to our sun spots.

I am afraid it is not as simple as uninstalling instagram, but each to their own cope. The problem with this is survivor ship bias, most of us are in the western world so we can take those privileges for granted.

It is important to have a job and all, but you do not want to be a "betabuxx". You do not want to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship. We know it is not easy because statistically there are more men then women (18 -29s).

As always, stay anonymous.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★
18d 11h 11m
I am going to harass that guy

Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
36d 7h 15m
Escthectrler said:
Giga IQ and the most based words i've ever seen

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 11h 3m
Reddit is full of copers, that's why it got so many upvotes. People don't want the hard reality, they prefer comforting lies. Also, funny since reddit is full of manchildren that worship star wars and marvel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
★★★★
26d 11h 20m
crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
142d 12h 33m
RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
103d 10h 30m
nidus

nidus

16 y/o MSTOW
★★
11d 13h 59m
I am average weight for my height, shower every day, and (compared to the majority of soydditors) nowhere near man child status, by his logic i should have a gf by now?

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 11h 3m
nidus said:
I am average weight for my height, shower every day, and (compared to the majority of soydditors) nowhere near man child status, by his logic i should have a gf by now?
Not enough bone mass, try reincarnation :feelsaww:

nidus

nidus

16 y/o MSTOW
★★
11d 13h 59m
Languishingrn said:
I’m not surprised how he mentions that men only want Instagram supermodels yet completely ignores how the standards among women are the same if not worse, average redditcuck :feelsseriously:

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 11h 3m
nidus said:
I’m not surprised how he mentions that men only want Instagram supermodels yet completely ignores how the standards among women are the same if not worse, average redditcuck :feelsseriously:
I want my looksmatch. Funny thing is that most people meet online saying "Fuck online dating" doesn't cut it. Reddit is such a joke. Glad I deleted my account last month.

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★
199d 8h 25m
Everyday on reddit is contrarian day where they only tell lies. Virginity rates in men rising and this idiot talks as if it's so easy. hurr durr it's because le men are bad, so it's not so easy like that if you have a lot single men getting fucked over, fucking retard bugman.

nidus

nidus

16 y/o MSTOW
★★
11d 13h 59m
Languishingrn said:
I want my looksmatch. Funny thing is that most people meet online saying "Fuck online dating" doesn't cut it. Reddit is such a joke. Glad I deleted my account last month.
I think the majority of us also prefer our looksmatch, since we know we’ll never attract stacies even with shitloads of effort and just give up from the beginning

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

More Brains!
★★★★
15d 11h 3m
nidus said:
I think the majority of us also prefer our looksmatch, since we know we’ll never attract stacies even with shitloads of effort and just give up from the beginning
Juggernaut law in action.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
228d 12h 26m
Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
Look at all the ridiculous amount of disagreements with OP. No way incels are a small minority, no way.

S

Sub8

Greycel
2d 6h 12m
His entire post is just an overly wordy way of saying:
"Take a Shower Bro" and
"Just approach Bro".

ineedassistance said:
You do not want to be in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship.
This sounds like something a Chad would say. You're not incel if you're turning down the opportunity for relationships.

ineedassistance said:
We know it is not easy because statistically there are more men then women (18 -29s).
What? This is not why it's difficult. It's because all women take turns dating the top 25% of men, the bottom 75% of men are incels.

S

SuperPerfectCel

Captain
★★★
27d 5h 33m
"do not harass this guy"

Or what?

I don't harass people but I don't give a fuck what happens to soneobe who's enough of an inconsiderate jackass to make that post.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
177d 31m
Escthectrler said:
Based. OP is a fag for suggesting otherwise

<human

<human

forced 2 scort
★★★
95d 21m
shitcaked neet chad lifemogs me

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★
33d 23h 25m
It's just a 20 something who has gotten lucky and then their ego inflates and they think they understand everything so they make these kinds of posts

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 13h 15m
why doesn't he post his face or some proof?

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
Sub8 said:
This sounds like something a Chad would say. You're not incel if you're turning down the opportunity for relationships.

A poster brought up the OP is a good looking guy with the body of a MMA fighter. Yes, of course it is "incredibly easy" haha.

I

ineedassistance

Not complaining anymore, just crying
★★★★★
5d 16h 9m
Sub8 said:
His entire post is just an overly wordy way of saying:
"Take a Shower Bro" and
"Just approach Bro".

What? This is not why it's difficult. It's because all women take turns dating the top 25% of men, the bottom 75% of men are incels.
You understand blackpill at a surface level. Understanding the blackpill is the requisite to why people enter weird relationships.

It gets worse.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
13d 5h 25m
ive always wondered what goes through simply bluepilled mens minds to be able and willing to write out bullshit like that. Like how can you be so fucking delusional. And to add to that, its extremely patronizing as well
calimero said:
It's just a 20 something who has gotten lucky and then their ego inflates and they think they understand everything so they make these kinds of posts
yep this sort of behaviour resonates to me just like people who threw a bucketload of money at some random stock/ crypto and got rich from it from 1 in a million chance

Last edited:
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 12h 15m
Escthectrler said:
:yes::feelsdevil:
Languishingrn said:
Reddit is full of copers, that's why it got so many upvotes. People don't want the hard reality, they prefer comforting lies. Also, funny since reddit is full of manchildren that worship star wars and marvel.
:yes::yes::yes:
Languishingrn said:
:feelskek:

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
★★
26d 16h 55m
11k upvotes
r/unpopularopinion

yep, this is reddit

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
36d 4h 2m
nidus said:
All foids want a 6'3 :chad: with a fat wallet

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 38m
this is actually all true if you r a tallfaggot with an at least average face

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
Son of a hedge fund manager whose dad went to Harvard says it is easy to get into Harvard

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Admiral
★★★
52d 11h 28m
ineedassistance said:
please do not harass this guy.
fucking greycels. Why are you like this?

This is going to make me harass him now. If you didn't mention it I wouldn't of bothered.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
-
161d 4h 10m
That guy deserves to be beaten with a lead pipe, even if he's coping.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
30d 1h 35m
Neetocel said:
Look at all the ridiculous amount of disagreements with OP. No way incels are a small minority, no way.
they are a minority, it's just that the majority of them is on reddit

not the smart ones tho:feelstastyman:

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
The same OP guy saying it is "incredibly easy", yes, it is so easy you can expect to get rejected a thousand times.

What a fucking clown. It is super easy guys, just get rejected 1000 times :lul:

There is nothing hard about being rejected 1000 times, just move on bro :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

BornToLose

BornToLose

Recruit
★★★★★
9d 8h 23m
Don't have a job or good personality.

It's over, even from this guy's perspective.

Neetocel

Neetocel

Recruit
★★★
10d 21h 19m
Maybe he is just trolling.

Urekkim

Urekkim

Danecel
★★★★
20d 21h 46m
Contradicting his tips:
Have a Job - Foids wants a guy that makes 100K/y or more. (Just make 6 figurs amirite)
Have a personality and your own interest - Wont matter for shit if a foid does not find you physical attractive.
Have a goal / spine - ???
Also dating apps are trash just go talk to her - True with the dating apps, but cold approach is trash as well if you dont have above average face or height.
Do be clean - No shit

Last edited:
A

Arrogantcel

Recruit
★★★
6d 14h 48m
This is the Dunning Kruger effect in action. Just a quick close over this dudes post and I can quickly see he doesn't really know anything just pointless babbling. Literally no actionable advice was even given except the most cookie cutter advice. Major lack of awareness as well.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 14h 40m
Great advice!

Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Self-banned
-
2d 13h 34m
calimero said:
It's just a 20 something who has gotten lucky and then their ego inflates and they think they understand everything so they make these kinds of post
I agree , you can find these types of people come your way when you threaten to rope

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
I don't even read the comment of this guy, anyway the mental condition count to have a gf, a man on 7, but with a very bad mental condition won't find a gf obviously, he has more possibilities of a sane man on 4, but dettails

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8