Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie ruined my only friendship

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I had an incel friend from 3 years ago who got doxxed and exposed, a normie guy in our school pretended to be someone he trusted and screenshotted a bunch of things he said and sent it to the scshool. He got kicked out of the school and I never heard from him ever again until today, the news that he roped last week. Normies can't even let incels cope, if he didnt get kicked out of school we'd still be friends and he wouldnt have roped, we'd cope together WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN IT

I had an incel friend from 3 years ago who got doxxed and exposed, a normie guy in our school pretended to be someone he trusted and screenshotted a bunch of things he said and sent it to the scshool. He got kicked out of the school and I never heard from him ever again until today, the news that he roped last week. Normies can't even let incels cope, if he didnt get kicked out of school we'd still be friends and he wouldnt have roped, we'd cope together WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN IT
Rip that’s why you watch who you trust

make him suffER for this

He roped? That’s so cucked man, anyway r.I.p, hope he finds his peace in the afterlife at least

Normies are jackasses

Normies can't even let incels cope, if he didnt get kicked out of school we'd still be friends and he wouldnt have roped, we'd cope together WHY DID THEY HAVE TO RUIN IT

Very unfortunate.