Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie Moral Relativism Example #21321321 - Worshiping Rotting Corpses is Fine if its your "Culture"

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

commanded to be joyful
★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hZ5geeOHXVk?si=E8n0QPrb1iAn56FD

Check the comments, I only saw one guy go "savages." The rest is supporting this shit.
Now imagine you or me in the west had a rotting corpse in our room.
"Oh that's my culture, say hi to Grandpa!"

Of course this reminds us of the recent moist faggot vs sneako "debate," where moist cumguzzler actually said that a child can consent to genital mutilation but not to sex with an adult. Absolute brain damage, get the rope.
I will re-post my pedo thread here, just as an additional example of normies doing a 180° and worshiping the pedophile when hes young and good looking. This demonstrates it not about "maturity" or age, just looks. You could be 1000 years old, if you look young, you can fuck JBs and its fine.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope

On another note, I saw this blackpill youtuber mention that a lot of asmr girls have a history of being whores. So I looked up one he mentioned.
I actually watched this girl and wow, check this out.

Her channel:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvBt9blX3s

Her real self:

For some reason this shocked me even though my own sister did the same thing. Camwhored in the 2000s, my dad told me he found her online, wearing a blonde wig and shit.

Shoutout to the BP channel I got this from, this is him:

Everyone are now getting mad at Iraq for wanting to legalize age of marriage at 9, how come thats not a cultural difference? I remember some tribe in Africa where really young boys had to fuck old women to cure their headaches. Everyone were joking and laughing at it. Like always hypocrisy.

Liberals worship anything from ''non western'' cultures

Everyone are now getting mad at Iraq for wanting to legalize age of marriage at 9, how come thats not a cultural difference? I remember some tribe in Africa where really young boys had to fuck old women to cure their headaches. Everyone were joking and laughing at it. Like always hypocrisy.
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: good example. Fucking a 9 year old = evil. Chopping a 9 year olds cock off and giving him hormones = a human right.
there are also tribes where a boy has to suck an older mans dick and swallow his cum to be considered an adult.
Tell this to soys that worship foreign cultures and believe in "muh noble savage oppressed by le ebil white man"
the shit the spanish saw when entering the south american contintent was beyond hellish

it was like a mexican cartel video, but a whole culture based around it. Whole houses caked in rotting human blood, skull rags, human flesh sold on markets.
I am glad Christianity exists and I am glad that we forced these people to abandon their ways. Normies will never acknowledge their christian heritage, that all the morality they inherited and take for granted came from that background. The world outside the west until the colonial age was a living breathing doom level. Some tribes in nortern india still hunted people for sport and trophies until the mid 1900s. Unbelievable.
Honestly, I am just gonna say it: Christ is King, may the Lord triumph over all such savagery. God bless.

Why I don't care about being a "good person." There is no objective right or wrong. No one can keep it consistent. Right and wrong are based on human instincts which are unequal and in their output and who they favor. Why should I or any incel care about morality

Most people are braindead and live in the moment. Literally like Pavlov's dog they are controlled by impulses. One moment they see lgbtiddqd globohomo cock and want to suck it, then turn around, see primitive nigger cock and want to suck it as well. They shouldn't be allowed to learn how to read, that's too much of a responsibility for them. They can't reason logically and go with whatever gives them comfortable vibes.

Why I don't care about being a "good person." There is no objective right or wrong. No one can keep it consistent. Right and wrong are based on human instincts which are unequal and in their output and who they favor. Why should I or any incel care about morality
I understand that notion from a human perspective, I jush wish these retards were consistent like you with their view. Either be a moral nihilist to the fullest or fucking stop with the double standards. They are just lying at this point.

Most people are braindead and live in the moment. Literally like Pavlov's dog they are controlled by impulses. One moment they see lgbtiddqd globohomo cock and want to suck it, then turn around, see primitive nigger cock and want to suck it as well. They shouldn't be allowed to learn how to read, that's too much of a responsibility for them. They can't reason logically and go with whatever gives them comfortable vibes.
I honestly think teaching ppl to read probably makes them easier to manipulate. It gives false confidence in your own opinions and shit. Also makes you accessible for manipulation in text form. I see a lot of normies just give more weight to info from books because its in a published book for example. Book = smart = content of book good.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hZ5geeOHXVk?si=E8n0QPrb1iAn56FD

Check the comments, I only saw one guy go "savages." The rest is supporting this shit.
Now imagine you or me in the west had a rotting corpse in our room.
"Oh that's my culture, say hi to Grandpa!"

View attachment 1223098

Of course this reminds us of the recent moist faggot vs sneako "debate," where moist cumguzzler actually said that a child can consent to genital mutilation but not to sex with an adult. Absolute brain damage, get the rope.
I will re-post my pedo thread here, just as an additional example of normies doing a 180° and worshiping the pedophile when hes young and good looking. This demonstrates it not about "maturity" or age, just looks. You could be 1000 years old, if you look young, you can fuck JBs and its fine.

@WorthlessSlavicShit @Cybersex is our hope

On another note, I saw this blackpill youtuber mention that a lot of asmr girls have a history of being whores. So I looked up one he mentioned.
I actually watched this girl and wow, check this out.

Her channel:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMvBt9blX3s

Her real self:

View attachment 1223101

For some reason this shocked me even though my own sister did the same thing. Camwhored in the 2000s, my dad told me he found her online, wearing a blonde wig and shit.

Shoutout to the BP channel I got this from, this is him:

"Blackpilled" >moralfag
Choose one

tribes where a boy has to suck an older mans dick and swallow his cum to be considered an adult.
What the fuck. Obviously that tradition was invented by an pedo faggots and normalized it. Not much different from pedofaggots now who wants to turn boys into "girls" and give them "rights" to work behind parents back.
it was like a mexican cartel video, but a whole culture based around it. Whole houses caked in rotting human blood, skull rags, human flesh sold on markets.
I am glad Christianity exists and I am glad that we forced these people to abandon their ways. Normies will never acknowledge their christian heritage, that all the morality they inherited and take for granted came from that background. The world outside the west until the colonial age was a living breathing doom level. Some tribes in nortern india still hunted people for sport and trophies until the mid 1900s. Unbelievable.
Yeah, same shit how they liberals and atheist condemn God for commanding the Israelites to genocide all the child sacrificing satanistic tribes around them. Its just a part of their culture to burn little kids alive for Baal bro.
Christ is King, may the Lord triumph over all such savagery. God bless.
Amen. :panties::panties:

Yeah, same shit how they liberals and atheist condemn God for commanding the Israelites to genocide all the child sacrificing satanistic tribes around them. Its just a part of their culture to burn little kids alive for Baal bro.
yes exactly. For one, they cant even explain why genocide is bad without appealing to objective morality. And they get their moral standards from christian culture they grew up in and take for granted. It is idiotic. As someone said, god made them in his image, now they are repaying the favor. If they don't believe in morality, then ditto, no argument.
The next thing they can do is an internal critique by saying, God is not consistent with his own laws, aka he kills when he says killing is wrong.
However, this presupposes two things. Number one, why is being logically inconsistent bad? Again their moral relativism stumps them. Why should we be truthful? Some cultures literally worship delusion, like the hindus with "maya."
In christianity we have a moral duty to be truthful since our God is truth. We believe truth is a person.

The next thing is, when you do an internal critique of a worldview, you have to take the whole worldview into account.
What they are doing is like this.

1. johnny hates lemon
2. johnny eats a lemon
3. johnny eats lemons sometimes to please his mom

Atheists ignore point 3 and claim there is a logical contradiction because 1 contradicts 2. But if you take all claims into account, then it is perfectly consistent hat johnny eats a lemon. The bible works the same way.

1. ten commandments say killing is bad
2. God genocides
3. Rest of bible, book of job etc that deals with this question

They ignore 3 and just cherry pick 2 passages while ignoring the other points that complete the worldview so its internally consistent. They also like to act like nobody has asked this question before in 2000 years but I digress.

I want to mention this on Baal, they were not just burning kids, they were also worshipping feces like curries do nowadays. Baal was literally god of poopoo:

But who or what was Ba’alPe’or? Baal is a general term for a god in the Levant and Ba’al Pe’or (or BelPhegor) may have been the local god of Mount Pe’or – where the heresy began. Thereis also an argument that Pe’or is connected to the Hebrew word stem ‘p’r’ andrefers to an opening of the mouth or the bowels. Ba’al Pe’or thus means ‘Lordof the Opening’ and Talmudic tradition strongly indicates that Ba’al Pe’or’sworship involved both public exposure and excrement. Baal-Peor must have been asort of dung god to whom both flatulence and faeces would be ‘sacrificed’ tocure intestinal problems or, because dung was used as manure, to help cropsgrow

yes exactly. For one, they cant even explain why genocide is bad without appealing to objective morality. And they get their moral standards from christian culture they grew up in and take for granted. It is idiotic. As someone said, god made them in his image, now they are repaying the favor. If they don't believe in morality, then ditto, no argument.
The next thing they can do is an internal critique by saying, God is not consistent with his own laws, aka he kills when he says killing is wrong.
However, this presupposes two things. Number one, why is being logically inconsistent bad? Again their moral relativism stumps them. Why should we be truthful? Some cultures literally worship delusion, like the hindus with "maya."
In christianity we have a moral duty to be truthful since our God is truth. We believe truth is a person.

The next thing is, when you do an internal critique of a worldview, you have to take the whole worldview into account.

1. johnny hates lemon
2. johnny eats a lemon

Atheists ignore point 3 and claim there is a logical contradiction because 1 contradicts 2. But if you take all claims into account, then it is perfectly consistent hat johnny eats a lemon. The bible works the same way.

2. God genocides

They ignore 3 and just cherry pick 2 passages while ignoring the other points that complete the worldview so its internally consistent. They also like to act like nobody has asked this question before in 2000 years but I digress.

I want to mention this on Baal, they were not just burning kids, they were also worshipping feces like curries do nowadays. Baal was literally god of poopoo:

In their twisted mind everyone and everything should be equal and judged equally (this quickly falls into water because nothing is really equal in this world, why am i broke and Elon Musk has billions, where is my equality?) , thus theyre judging God like they would another human.

Which doesnt makes sense. God forbids humans to kill each others without valid reason because they have no rights to do so, because we are all creation our lives dont belong to our selves but to God. I have no rights to take someones life because i didnt give him life in the first place. On another hand God as the creator of life itself, who can kill us and raise us up again has the complete authority over everything.
:lul: I didnt knew that, makes sense as they would throw kids into Baals mouth and they probably worshipped as turd whatever came out on the other side.

:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain: good example. Fucking a 9 year old = evil. Chopping a 9 year olds cock off and giving him hormones = a human right.
there are also tribes where a boy has to suck an older mans dick and swallow his cum to be considered an adult.
Tell this to soys that worship foreign cultures and believe in "muh noble savage oppressed by le ebil white man"
the shit the spanish saw when entering the south american contintent was beyond hellish

Honestly, I am just gonna say it: Christ is King, may the Lord triumph over all such savagery. God bless.
How China and SEA looked before colonial rule ?

1. johnny hates lemon
2. johnny eats a lemon

2. God genocides

Why do you larp as 80iq when you make these nuanced arguments JFL.

It's not like he made them up, he just looks up Apologetics and reads what theologians had to say on the matter. If anything I believe he's low IQ because he's a honest Christian.

How China and SEA looked before colonial rule ?
look up headhunters of SEA. Also practices about child murder and all that.
this is from northern india

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLs-UoqzLlU

@tulasdanslos is right, I just pick shit up from consuming apologetics content. Its the same shit over and over again anyways. The same questions have been asked for 2000 years. One of the earliest christian heresies was about what I talked about. This dude in the church fucked a JB and was mad that he got shit for it. So he started saying the god of the OT is evil and the god of the NT is good. And the OT god made the matrix and the NT god is like neo, fighting against the OT god, bla bla bla

all of this shit has existed since forever, there are no new takes, no new arguments. Religion will never disappear for that simple reason. As long as these problems stand, the arguments will be the same. And since the problems in question are inherently about things that are immaterial, eternal, universal etc. the arguments will go on forever.

It's not like he made them up, he just looks up Apologetics and reads what theologians had to say on the matter. If anything I believe he's low IQ because he's a honest Christian.
this is true

This demonstrates it not about "maturity" or age, just looks. You could be 1000 years old, if you look young, you can fuck JBs and its fine.
I train a lot but being mentally stunted in my late teens somehow influenced my whole body and face to the point i am probably biologically much younger than my anagraphic age.
Because of this reason not only people subconsciously treat me like a kid (you can hear even from voice tone) but also people i tell my age use to fucking forget about it, go back treating me like my perceived age and then either get embarassed when they remember my actual age or they ask for it again JFL.
This just shows how looks is everything. People are not agecucks when someone older fucks a way younger foids people are agecucks when someone who is biologically older hence look older fucks someone who looks and biologically is much younger. If a 80 yo dude who was genetically engineer to stay 25 biologically for centuries fucked a 18 yo cunt nobody would do anything despite the massive age/life experience gap between the two.

Same with gender. If all men didn’t mature sexually and kept the female phenotype i bet 90% of problems affecting them and this huge lack of societal/sexual/familiar interest and protection toward men would also disappear since society tends to mistreat men based on their less neotenous LOOK (and i bet this huge lack of sexual/social value you get from the male body is subconsciously the cause of most trannymaxxing and trooning out episodes)

I train a lot but being mentally stunted in my late teens somehow influenced my whole body and face to the point i am probably biologically much younger than my anagraphic age.
Because of this reason not only people subconsciously treat me like a kid (you can hear even from voice tone) but also people i tell my age use to fucking forget about it, go back treating me like my perceived age and then either get embarassed when they remember my actual age or they ask for it again JFL.
I experience similar things. I don't work out but I am physically stunted from puberty stress, sleep deprivation and health issues.
For instance, I am my moms weight, which is also the average weight of a woman in germany.
The next thing is that my little brother is taller and 15kg heavier than me, and my dad is even bigger and taller.

I was supposed to be easily 10cm taller. How do I know? Because I have the shoe size of a giant. My shoe size is 47EU, the size of a 190cm tall man, but I am 179cm. I have the stunted proportion of a teenager - giant feet, huge nose, long lanky arms etc. That's normal for a teenager, you are supposed to grow into the correct proportions later. That never happened to me.

Many people I interact with here, female social workers for example, have higher muscle mass than me and bigger bones. Bigger skulls.
The result of this is that I am treated like a retard and child very often. I have learned that if I act more "mature" people will shit on me. However when I play my cards, aka I exaggerate my traits, people treat me like a disabled person. So I am just playing into that now.

The social workers I talk to just assume shit like that I don't know how to install apps from the play store. Or that I can't read a clock - I swear, my autism diagnosis the doctor pointed at a clock and explained it to me like I am a baby. She was like, the big hand and the small hand bla bla bla.

You have to play your cards. If you are really ugly and fucked up - going harder into that can yield advantages. Think up a spectrum from down syndrome to chad looks. There is a kind of ugly where you are ugly, but not "victim" tier ugly. A down syndrome person is well into "victim" tier looks territory. So normies will virtue signal at them and treat them better.
If you are sub5 or even worse (good in this case), you can exaggerate your retardation. This will act as a multiplier with your looks, and so people will mentally move you from the "looser" to "victim" category. Thus you go from ppl pushing expectations on you, to people treating you like a victim.

Example, I have been dealing with social workers for 3 years now. If I act too competent, they will subtly hint at me just being a looser whos trying to leech welfare, they take subtle jabs at my credibility ("you know, you dont really look like you have insomnia," "you know, you cant really see anything wrong with you"). They will also hint at me just getting a job and surviving on my own.

Since I got the autism diagnosis this year, at 26, I have been using the additional social leverage (normies are trapped in their presuppositions and biases. They cant deny mental illness, autism etc because thats unethical in their worldview). For example, I can appeal to autism traits, exaggerate them, I combine that with childhood abuse stories and acting more retarded than I am.
This has moved me squarely into the "victim" category now. The welfare office guy spent hours virtue signalling at me and said he can keep me on welfare indefinitely and shit. Another guy said if I got trauma therapy.

Now, with autism you have to do shit like this anyway, because normies tend to exaggerate their issues to make a point to doctors and shit. Autistic people may not be taken serious by professionals because they are very unemotional and dont seem like they are in pain and shit. I have an autism textbook that gives example of a guy with asthma attack who just patiently waited in the ER until he passed out.

I am 26 and yet the social workers call me a "young man" - they are not far from my age btw lmao.
Anyway, you get my point. Use what you have, no fucks given.

@SandNiggerKANG I have literally become a perfect example of a thomas szazs argument. He argued that many people with mental issues exaggerate or pretend because they are afraid of becoming homeless and shit.

I have no choice, if I don't do this shit, they will push me into another life or death situation, which got me into this shit in the first place. I don't want to go back to waging with people that call me a dwarf, rapist, school shooter and say I stink and what not. Being homeless was easier than waging and being with toxic family.

This just shows how looks is everything. People are not agecucks when someone older fucks a way younger foids people are agecucks when someone who is biologically older hence look older fucks someone who looks and biologically is much younger. If a 80 yo dude who was genetically engineer to stay 25 biologically for centuries fucked a 18 yo cunt nobody would do anything despite the massive age/life experience gap between the two.

Same with gender. If all men didn’t mature sexually and kept the female phenotype i bet 90% of problems affecting them and this huge lack of societal/sexual/familiar interest and protection toward men would also disappear since society tends to mistreat men based on their less neotenous LOOK (and i bet this huge lack of sexual/social value you get from the male body is subconsciously the cause of most trannymaxxing and trooning out episodes)
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:
yes exactly. Another example - if a grandma fucked a teenage boy that would be worse than a younger woman, cuz shittier looks right.
The reason why women fucking students is ok is because women retain neoteny farther into life, supported by make-up, surgeries and so on.
And yes, if you balanced out sexual dimorphism, all of this shit would go away.

The principal issue is that women are doing everything in their power to widen the dimorphic gap by simultaneously enhancing their own neoteny and promoting behaviors for men that destory mens neoteny -> scars, fighting, self-destrutive behaviors that age you like drinking alcohol, smoking, pushing stressful jobs, enforcing hard gender roles that forbid men from enhancing their looks while they do the opposite - just check out surgery subs, or the jaw surgery sub. Women get positive attention and encouragement. Guys are told their non-existing chin is fine and they should get therapy.

I am trying to find images of women without make up and no shaved hair on google, and I can't even find anything. They either are partially shaved, wear makeup etc. The "unshaved" ones just have a hairy pussy, the legs ar still shaved. Not a single fully "natural" woman. Esther Vilar wrote in the 70s that if you put a natural man next to a natural woman, the difference would be shockingly little.

"About one in 14 women have hirsutism, a condition where “excessive” hair appears in a male pattern on women’s bodies." (mustache)

Just imagine a combo of this with a mustache.

This the raw of what men are worshiping, without hair.

@
SandNiggerKANG
@SandNiggerKANG I have literally become a perfect example of a thomas szazs argument. He argued that many people with mental issues exaggerate or pretend because they are afraid of becoming homeless and shit.
Yeah it’s what you have to do to get by tbh. It’s a slippery slope because if you exaggerate too much they’ll probably lock you up and send you to a mental asylum and drug you up etc. I just want NEETbux forever I can’t function in this soyciety

Esther Vilar wrote in the 70s that if you put a natural man next to a natural woman, the difference would be shockingly little.
Facially maybe, yes, but that wouldn't stop the societal mistreatment of men. A foid can look less neotenous than a kid still be cared for more. I have already dispelled with celebrity divorces that foids don't even desire chads in actuality. Men, on the other hand, see a neotenous guy like Chico as competition.

yes exactly. Another example - if a grandma fucked a teenage boy that would be worse than a younger woman, cuz shittier looks right.
The reason why women fucking students is ok is because women retain neoteny farther into life, supported by make-up, surgeries and so on.
And yes, if you balanced out sexual dimorphism, all of this shit would go away.

The principal issue is that women are doing everything in their power to widen the dimorphic gap by simultaneously enhancing their own neoteny and promoting behaviors for men that destory mens neoteny -> scars, fighting, self-destrutive behaviors that age you like drinking alcohol, smoking, pushing stressful jobs, enforcing hard gender roles that forbid men from enhancing their looks while they do the opposite - just check out surgery subs, or the jaw surgery sub. Women get positive attention and encouragement. Guys are told their non-existing chin is fine and they should get therapy.
The key reason if I understand correctly men aren't as interested in surgerymaxxing or hair-transplant is because the investment isn't worth the result.

No way I would want to throw away all the money I saved to go to Turkey or some shit just to get back to square one when I didn't have any success with foids either. Also, half the time surgeries for foids are paid for by men, and even if they make a terrible financial decision with expensive surgeries they always have betabux as a safety net.

Last edited:
I remember some tribe in Africa where really young boys had to fuck old women to cure their headaches. Everyone were joking and laughing at it. Like always hypocrisy.
The reality of young boys having to have sex with old women for "health reasons" = A joke to normies.

The idea of teen girls having to have sex with old men for "health reasons" = One of the most hated and mocked posts ever on a website meant to catalogue crazy and insane posts

surprise say what GIF by Sub Pop Records

If a 80 yo dude who was genetically engineer to stay 25 biologically for centuries fucked a 18 yo cunt nobody would do anything despite the massive age/life experience gap between the two.

:yes::yes::yes:

And yes, if you balanced out sexual dimorphism, all of this shit would go away
Probably men would actually look way better than women.

The problem with equalizing neoteny goes both ways tho:
If you make foids as sexually mature as the men they will perform better but no straight man would fuck them.
If you make men as sexually immature as women you’ll get rid of basically 95% of the problems affecting men today and completely remove male disposability however your society won’t be able to sustain itself because of the total lack of people with high risk taking personality, self aware intelligence, innovation skills, building strenght/capabilities etc

Cope . Christianity adopted many of its laws from predecessor law codes in Ancient Mesopotamia, like Code of Hammurabi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Hammurabi) and Code of Ur-Nammu (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Code_of_Ur-Nammu). There were some fairly civilized societies in Ancient Egypt and in parts of Mesopotamia before the emergence of Judaism and other Abrahamic religions

Plus there’s no clear inscription in the New Testament that strictly prohibits sex between a child and an adult. For the topic of sex, the New Testament only prohibits adultery and fornication. It does not strictly say anything about sexual intercourse with a child. So, it can be deduced that by Christian law, there is no explicit prohibition of child sexual intercourse - As long as the child is married to the person who they have sex with (even if that person is an adult)

The age of consent law is often relative to the culture of the society that it is implemented in. It was less than two centuries ago, the age of consent in the United States ranged between the ages of 7 - 15 (Delaware had the lowest age of consent at 7 years old). It was only recently in human history that age of consent was raised to the range of 14 - 18 years old in European and American countries. Most countries in Europe and America had the minimum age of consent between 10 - 15 y/o in the 19th century. In spite of the presence of Christianity in Europe and America, child sex was effectively legal and socially acceptable across western society less than two centuries ago

Last edited:
Plus there’s no clear inscription in the New Testament that strictly prohibits sex between a child and an adult. For the topic of sex, the New Testament only prohibits adultery and fornication. It does not strictly say anything about sexual intercourse with a child. So, it can be deduced by Christian law, there is no explicit prohibition of child sexual intercourse - As long as the child is married to the person who they have sex with (even if that person is an adult)
Are you seriously somehow trying to justify pedophilia? Pedophilia is unnatural and it is a disorder, end of the story

Last edited:
good example. Fucking a 9 year old = evil. Chopping a 9 year olds cock off and giving him hormones = a human right.
Its the same thing really. Both transgenderism and pedophilia are unnatural and therefore degenerate or not "normal" you could say

god i fucking hate that faggot. he bitched over him calling a magazine a clip like some /k/ retard and of course everyone acted like they gave a fuck

Are you seriously somehow trying to justify pedophilia? Pedophilia is unnatural and it is a disorder, end of the story
I'm not trying to justify it. I'm not religious. I'm merely stating what can be considered as admissible under Christian dogma. The only kinds of sexual relations that Christianity strictly prohibits, is adultery, homosexuality & fornication. Monogamous heterosexual marriage is the only kind of relation that Christian dogma seems to permit sexual intercourse to take place. It doesn't strictly prohibit child sex. So it can be inferred that child sex is permissible under Christian law, as long as the child is married to whoever they have sex with (and their spouse is of opposite sex)

I don't have an opinion on whether pedophilia is unnatural or disorderly. But as I quoted in the previous reply, child sex was effectively legal in western society less than two centuries ago. In the 19th century, the age of consent across European and American countries ranged between 7 and 15 years old; Delaware had the lowest age of consent at 7 y/o, and I think 15 y/o was the highest age of consent for any US state. Many European countries also had their age of consent between 10 to 12 years old. I think it was at some point in the early 20th century where age of consent was raised to a higher range of 14 - 18 years old. I'm not sure why, but I think it may have been due to ethical concerns about the spread of child sex exploitation in western countries (e.g., children being forced or coerced into prostitution / sex parlours)

Perhaps people who lived in 19th century Europe or America, did not see pedophilia as unnatural and disorderly. But I think if a child can become fertile between the ages of 7 to 12, in a primitive setting, the average caveman / barbarian probably wouldn't have seen no issue with attempting to impregnate the fertile child. Perhaps the social disdain for pedophilia is a direct result of the development of human civilization and human ethics. Maybe humans wouldn't have had such a critical opinion on child sex and pedophilia if humanity was less civilized and closer to a primitive-like state of being

Last edited:
That amsr girl won't stink as bad after a few months of fesh air. The trick is to keep the fly's off

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back