Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normie mind games?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
- Me and a classmate was watching something on my phone. He noticed that the brightness of the screen is dim, so he turned the brightness to the max and told me that I should keep it like that so I can see things on the screen better and said "don't worry it's going to drain your battery quickly". Is he trying to make me go blind?

- A normie friend kept making fun of my looks, calling me ugly and all that after seeing me act outside my looks level. One day I felt down, I kept begging my mom to get me surgery. A week after that I met him again and his behavior changed from mocking me to complimenting me, telling me that I look like [insert chad name here] and his delivery of words sounds fake as fuck. It seems like he found out about me feeling down about my looks so he compensated for it by acting fake towards me. By the way that friend of mine was a former bully who only befriended out of feeling sorry for how he bullied me in my younger days.

- In the school, at a lunch table, this fat friend of mine kept telling me to close my mouth while I'm eating because food crumbs are falling on the floor from my mouth, but this former bully friend told me that there's nothing wrong with it. I believed the former bully as he was nicer to me. So I kept eating like that until I learned my lesson somewhere in the future.

- After getting robbed by some thugs on the street, my normie cousin told me "you should've fought back when you got robbed even if you die, because at least when you're dead, those thugs would get imprisoned and justice will be served for everyone they've hurt and you're making the city better for us"

- Came across two hood niggas on the street being friendly to me and asking me random questions (the brand of the basketball I was carrying, and where I live, etc) and asked me if I'm interested to join them in a basketball event that they will go to, and said it in a friendly persuasive tone. I already knew what was going to happen because the dudes I talked to were in a gang (I looked them up on facebook) and that was the only time I saw them being nice which made me think that they're probably planning about doing something to me in that basketball court.

etc,

I always feel like they trying to reinforce a bad habit from me so they can see me get hurt in the future for their own gain and entertainment.

don't engage

don't waste your effort on bullshit games

I don't talk to normies

Sounds like they're making fun of you and gaslighting or preparing to gaslight you. I would know, I'm an expert in these things. I've lived situations like this my entire life.

they are just dumb fucks looking for easy entertainment

they are just dumb fucks looking for easy entertainment
Yeah. Better wise up bro!

It's a vicious world.

You best be ready for anything!

No one has you're back.

Yoyo! You are on you're own!

Read the book of five rings...
&
The 48 laws of power...

Yeah. Better wise up bro!

It's a vicious world.

You best be ready for anything!

No one has you're back.

Yoyo! You are on you're own!

Read the book of five rings...
&
The 48 laws of power...
I read book of five rings before, f[UWSL]rom your suggestion year ago or so. It definitely helps to expand horizons. Thank you bro[/UWSL]