Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Normie labourER living paycheck to paycheck says “it’s not worth it”, despite earning $1200 a week

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

At this point. I don’t even blame NEETs for choosing to depend on parents and/or NEETbux from govERnment

No point in being a full-time slave working 40 hours if you can’t even save any money for leisure/entERtainment purposes because your whole paycheck is used up in paying for essential goods/sERvices necessary for survival.

As a wagie earning an avERage wage, your whole life will be spent working to pay off your debt to the banks (mortgage, car etc). Debt is the invisible chain enslaving normie society, and yet these retards think they have true freedom. Lol talk about being a complete NPC sheep with zERo self-awareness

I earn around that and still live at home in my 30's.
6 lamb cutlets cost me $33.
The beer I buy is $65 a case.
$200 a week to live at home etc

...and this guy is paying off a mortgage, so of course he would have nothing left. He did well to get enough money for a deposit.

Mogs the shit out of me, i only earn 2/3 that. No mortgage for me.

bullshit news. the nigger has a mortage.

I was working for multinational corporation, but I realised very fast that ugly people like me don't get promoted and since house prices are only rising up and up every year I'm unable to buy my own house anyway, so I just went NEET.

But now after 2 years I can tell you, NEET is not good for anything and it's not giving me any joy anymore, so I'm looking for a job again, but in Eastern Europe only IT job gives you enough money to live acceptable life.

Last edited:
I was working for multinational corporation, but I realiser very fast that ugly people like me don't get promoted and since house prices are only ring up and up every year I'm unable to buy my own house anyway, so I just went NEET.

But.now after 2 years I can tell you, NEET is not good for anything and it's not giving me any joy anymore, so I'm looking for a job again, but in Eastern Europe only IT job gives you enough money to live acceptable life.
Smart, I wish I could do that too

what's the point in buying a house if you can't get a bitch? living with parents is kino cuz you can steal unlimited funds from them

At this point. I don’t even blame NEETs for choosing to depend on parents and/or NEETbux from govERnment

No point in being a full-time slave working 40 hours if you can’t even save any money for leisure/entERtainment purposes because your whole paycheck is used up in paying for essential goods/sERvices necessary for survival.

As a wagie earning an avERage wage, your whole life will be spent working to pay off your debt to the banks (mortgage, car etc). Debt is the invisible chain enslaving normie society, and yet these retards think they have true freedom. Lol talk about being a complete NPC sheep with zERo self-awareness
Geez. Live in a van.

Save that money.

In ten years retire to mexico

I love watching financially irresponsible normies suffer, which is all normies. I hate normies. I wish for them to experience endless, horrific pain.

Geez. Live in a van.

Save that money.

In ten years retire to mexico

Yeah or he can just pay rent for a single bedroom, then retire to Mexico aftER 16 years.

Normies really are dumb as fuck

1200 Aussie dollars = ~800 US Dollars.

So, he's making less than $40k/year in very expensive Australia with a mortgage? Yeah, that's going to be rough.

tales from the slums of bangkok thailand

if you are a incel wageslave you never get promoted because you are ugly. cant really balme incel men for leaving the workforce.

must suck having that slave mentality " .

Retards need to realize that they only live Once . And that nobody cares after / if your Dead .

Australia is absolutely brutal and people seem conditioned to want massive debt that controls their life.

Yeah or he can just pay rent for a single bedroom, then retire to Mexico aftER 16 years.

Normies really are dumb as fuck
I realize it's hard to motivate,

But, if you can save for ten years, then you can relocate.

oh you poor chadlite only making 60k a year booohoooohoooo

Lol I read shit like this and think the problem is normies, not jews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back