Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normie hypocrisy is infuriating

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I cannot cope with normie hypocrisy anymore buddy boyos. Just earlier this week I was talking with a customer on the phone and I literally only had one "uh" used in the entire conversation.

And my coworker who used to be my "friend" back in school instantly berated and mocked me IN FRONT OF ME with another coworker. And he just sat there and laughed about it for like 5 minutes. It was not just "joking around" or anything of that sort. Sure I can understand and even get in on some banter but this was just too far. I was already pent up from earlier that day and he knew I wasn't going to think it was funny. There is some level of joking I am able to understand and take on, even some level of verbal abuse. But this was just straight up hypocritical.

See, years ago in school this particular coworker actually had a hardcore stutter. Of course slowly he attended speech therapy and it was fixed, but originally it was to the point where most words in a sentence had some extra "l-l-letter-rs" added on like I just did there. AND NOT ONCE did I ever make fun of him for something like that which he could not control. In fact I think I even defended him in a couple conversations about it. And this was also before I knew for sure I was non-NT.

And usually I would let something like that slide but to me that was too fucking far. The straw that broke the camel's back. And so I did say something and I called him out, I mentioned how he used to stutter in the past, how I never made fun of it. And all he had to say was that it was a joke and that at least he got over his while he was young. And said that I was overreacting and overly sensitive even though I explained myself in a calm manner and low voice, and have only ever tried to call him out like this once before, and it was over 6 months ago.

And I'll admit, I'm not a perfect coworker, I'm far from it, and I know I've messed up on things at some points in the past. Maybe he just wanted to blow off some steam on me. Maybe he had a bad day too. But really? Him of all people should understand that I'm not perfect. That I should be allowed to make some mistakes. And yet he never gives me the benefit of the doubt. Stuttering or saying one "uh" doesn't make me a mouth-drooling moron, even though I'm not NT. And I guarantee if I was some tall Chad I wouldn't be receiving this abuse.

SORRY THAT NOT ALL OF US WERE BORN AS PERFECT FUCKING MODELS OF SOCIETY ASSHOLE!

I can't believe I ever called a fucking normalscum my """friend""". We may be subhuman monsters but I can at least say I'm not a backstabbing traitorous asshole.

It's expected, because you're a subhuman; foids will automatically be disgusted by and view you with contempt simply due to them not being attracted to you, amplifying anything you might do negatively with the horn effect, and normies will subsequently follow along with their cuckery and look down upon you as well with your lower place in the hierarchy, only seeing you as a jester to make fun of if a manlet as well. :feelsUgh:

It's a jungle. We need to do what we can to climb up the social hierarchy.

It's expected, because you're a subhuman; foids will automatically be disgusted by and view you with contempt simply due to them not being attracted to you, amplifying anything you might do negatively with the horn effect, and normies will subsequently follow along with their cuckery and look down upon you as well with your lower place in the hierarchy, only seeing you as a jester to make fun of if a manlet as well. :feelsUgh:
I will never forgive normalscum for how they treat us. I wish so much that I could leechmaxx and be a NEET to have minimal contact with normies and foids, and to drain soyciety of normie taxpayer money. Fucking soyciety wasn't built for us, so I should do as little as possible to contribute to it.

Alas I must survive, so I will likely be trying to find an online job that I can work from home with.

It's a jungle. We need to do what we can to climb up the social hierarchy.
I don't know how :feelsrope:. Whenever I've tried to statusmaxx they just push me down further in the hierarchy.

Manlets deserve a break from society. They did nothing wrong. I would offer them a private island where they don't have to worry about women or mogger men. They don't have to worry about anything of society related.

Mogs me for standing up I know for a fact if I started getting angry I’d get laughed at or get gaslit. Ugly autists have no right to be mad at Normie faggots who are spiritually more subuuman than us for some reason? Why should I let you disrespect me like that