Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie dating life

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's like I'm reading about aliens or something:

"So between Late September and late November is the “great dumping.” A lot of couples coming off their summer romance high and looking for some freedom leading into the new year. Then we hit December, where everyone tries to find a cuddle buddy to survive the harsh months of winter. Or, an equal amount of single people as I said, trying to start the new year fresh. Then a small dumping period between January and February as people shed their colder skin for upcoming warmer climates. Then We have March and April. Prime single months. Spring break, the weather getting nicer, everyone wants to show their stuff after being cooped up all winter. Then we have May where we see a large influx of relationships. People trying to find a comfortable tether for the summer months as people leave and vacation around them. A solid rock to have consistently for fun when everyone else may be unpredictable with their travels. Then we hit September again and start the dating year over."

Another dimension

It's like I'm reading about aliens or something:

"So between Late September and late November is the “great dumping.” A lot of couples coming off their summer romance high and looking for some freedom leading into the new year. Then we hit December, where everyone tries to find a cuddle buddy to survive the harsh months of winter. Or, an equal amount of single people as I said, trying to start the new year fresh. Then a small dumping period between January and February as people shed their colder skin for upcoming warmer climates. Then We have March and April. Prime single months. Spring break, the weather getting nicer, everyone wants to show their stuff after being cooped up all winter. Then we have May where we see a large influx of relationships. People trying to find a comfortable tether for the summer months as people leave and vacation around them. A solid rock to have consistently for fun when everyone else may be unpredictable with their travels. Then we hit September again and start the dating year over."

Normies live in another stratosphere to incels.

Users here claiming incels = normies because muh sub8 are either GIGA-COPING or FAKECELS.

sub8 rule debunked again

I need a girlfriend who will wait til thanksgiving to dump me

that's fucking disgusting

sounds like some weird tribe ritual

Users here claiming incels = normies because muh sub8 are either GIGA-COPING or FAKECELS.

You absolutely can be a sub8 in a draining relationship with a -2 points fakeuped foid, why not?

Good luck in dodging dead bed/unpassionate s.x once every 2..4 weeks, possible future divorce, chad induced monkey branch though.

Last edited:
But dating isn't important sweaty , that's why normies go through it endlessly left and right with a new dick every month based off the standard ritual everyone else like them follows as well

brutal ngl.

22% are retarded bluepillers

You absolutely can be a sub8 in a draining relationship with a -2 points fakeuped foid, why not?
Yes and what is your point exactly? In that scenario incels are still being lifemogged to oblivion.
Not being worshipped by foids like a chad does not make you incel.

In that scenario incels are still being lifemogged to oblivion.

Depends if you are able to maxx in other areas or not. Sometimes a foid is just an obstacle in reaching a life goal.

In that scenario incels are still being lifemogged to oblivion.

Actually this is what I mean exactly. If a typical normie yields a negative resuilt out of the LTR then for below average man its even more over.

Incels are a different species.!