Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill dating apps are real life

Getting hook-ups and having "meaningless sex" means you're attractive. Getting married usually means you're a betabuxx
Realest shit Ive ever heard

Bro now normies worth nothing, girls see normies as subhumans, most girls are chad only, normies are just tolerable betabuxxers thats it, that means that a girl is more likely to tolerate an rich normie than an rich subhuman, this is not love its just toleration for money.

I think it would be more appropriate to say "Real life is a dating app" although I'm too low IQ to elaborate on it.
Like if you cannot attract women in real life who you see consistently (like in school/workplace, etc.) then what makes you think you can strangers who can only judge you through a screen?

Dating apps 100% reflect real life. In fact I believe men are likely to have better success rates in dating apps than in real life. Compare dating apps with cold approaching and you'll see the latter is much worse.
Real. I've seen chadlites strike out repeatedly with cold approaching, but get like 20 matches on Tinder.

I've never seen a Chad call sex meaningless. It's only ever normies who haven't slept around that call it meaningless
nah it's used up femshits who call it meaningless and by extension their soy beta drones
I would say dating apps are more so "hyperreality", as in they influence the real world in a very real and significant way, which is hard for most people to understand.
Ever since Tinder appeared, dating stats started rapidly going to shit, since women basically had a delivery app for men.
Same as with delivery apps and restaurants, it started fucking with the economy where the only the house wins. Most men and most restaurants don't benefit from this kind status quo.

Basically, modern dating for men is like modern capitalism, few biggest movers take the majority of resources(in this metaphor women) for themselves, and most newcomers do not even manage to stay afloat.
good analysis mayocel :feelsYall: